Originally posted by winterkill
This is one of those emails that popped up in my mail. If anyone knows the source link, could you post it here so that we can read the whole article
if there is more. (thanks)
Normally I just delete this stuff, but I thought this one had some particualrily good questions we should be asking ourselves.
Your thoughts on these 50 questions:
#1 Why are sales of physical silver coins breaking all sorts of all-time records? The U.S. Mint is on pace to sell more silver eagles during the
first month of 2013 than it did during the entire year of 2007.
#2 Why has Germany announced that it will be moving gold from New York and Paris to its own vaults back home? Is this a sign of a breakdown in trust
among global central banks?
#3 Why is China systematically hoarding gold?
#4 Why have billionaires such as George Soros and John Paulson been hoarding massive amounts of gold?
#5 Why are billionaires buying up so much ranch land up in Montana?
#6 Why is Russia warning that we are rapidly approaching a global "currency war"?
#7 Why has Barack Obama chosen this moment to launch an all-out attack on the Second Amendment?
#8 Why does Barack Obama want doctors to ask their patients questions about firearms?
#9 Why is there an incredibly severe nationwide ammunition shortage all of a sudden?
#10 Why has a bill been introduced in the U.S. House of Representatives that "would ban Internet or mail order ammunition purchases"?
#11 Why are gun control advocates such as Piers Morgan pushing for us to become more like the UK when the UK actually has a much higher violent crime
rate than we do?
#12 Why was a Forbes article that made a connection between the use of psychiatric drugs and the mass shootings that we have seen in recent years
almost immediately taken down from the Internet?
#13 Why does the federal government want to start putting "black boxes" in all new motor vehicles?
#14 Why are some U.S. states now using computers to predict "future crimes"?
#15 Why are "black-clad federal SWAT teams" raiding farms and ranches all over the United States?
Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS - Please Review This Link.
Use only a 'snippet' from the source
edit on 17/1/13 by argentus because: (no reason given)
1. The mint actually suspended production. The reason I would reason is because the Fed has revved up the printing of the American dollar. So far,
it's been reported that the Fed is printing up to 40 billion a month and now may be going to 50 billion a month.
2. Venezuela did the same thing 2 years ago and the Netherlands are considering doing the same thing. The reason why we held Germany's gold was for
fear that Russia would take it. That's no longer a fear, but with the US economy circling the drain and our debt clock souring, and the central banks
seemingly awaiting the collapse, I wouldn't want my gold in it either.
3. China is the heir-apparent to the super power thrown. This hasn't been a secret. Also, China is the US's biggest creditor. If the US collapses
and is unable to pay back, it will need that capital for themselves to be a super power.
4. Have you listened to radio for the past 20 years? They are always telling you to buy gold. Buying gold is a bet against the value of the dollar.
When the value of the dollar falls, gold rises.
5. Didn't Ted Turner buy most of that state back in the 90's? Open land, quiet and low population. Great for getting away, having secret meetings
and creating new plans!
6. All goes back to questions 1-3. Russia, being a former super power, still wants a place at the top of the list. The Ruble is just as much as a tool
of the central bank as the US Dollar is. When The Dollar falls, who's will rise?
7. 2nd term. No fear of being voted out. Not that it's an all out attack. Clinton and Reagan has supported the same idea. Obama's executive orders
are only scary to those who don't really know what an executive order really is. I think is a smoke screen so we argue about guns and not notice
what's going on behind the curtain.
8. Again with the puppet Obama? Obama doesn't want anything, he's told to do whatever and does it. As far as the theater goes, Isn't it to identify
Mental Illness? Mentally ill can't have guns under this plan, but it is covered by Obamacare!
9. The US Army's contract has came up with the manufactures. When ever this happens, there is always a shortage for civilians. Every Army/Army
reserve bases suck up all the ammo from your local & regional distributors. Also, when ever government makes moves on the 2nd--