It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange "Object" above Iranian skies!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
That definitely looks like a missile launch. They can be seen for many hundreds of miles away if the atmospheric conditions are right, and there have been incidents in the past where these were confused for alien spacecraft. They most definitely are not, and this is definitely not really a UFO. Although what may be a UFO to some people may not be to someone else, as some people have more knowledge and experience than others. The white that is seen in the video is the exhaust of the missile's propulsion system. It also could have been a rocket, which is basically just a missile that is intended to take something into space. The design of missiles is what we used to start our space program in the US, and that is why we snatched up German scientists...As they were building the best missiles around, with the V series.
Well aren't you sure of yourself? You're wrong though. This is a CGI UFO hoax from a known hoaxer. Nothing more.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by pacifier2012
I got the same effect when shooting at the sky through a stone chip in my windscreen.

Do you think we're idiots dude? Oh, yes of course you do.

Stone chip. Really? Your stone chip spun around did it?
edit on 18-1-2013 by IBelieveInAliens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by RocksFromSpace

I am stumped to what that could be. Its passing behind tree branches and therefore not CGI fake.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Loved the narraration...veddy strange indeed!
What the heck was that has anyone ever see anything like that before?

I usally don't comment in these thread as I don't like to get in the middle of the mud slinging but I had to this time because that was totally weird.

imo,I think the filmers reaction was authentic
I don't know what this is but I don't believe it's cgi I think he saw what he recorded

edit on 18-1-2013 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by IBelieveInAliens

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by RocksFromSpace

I am stumped to what that could be. Its passing behind tree branches and therefore not CGI fake.

LOL

Always helps to watch the right video..

I watched one today of 'Allah' lifting a minaret on to a Mosque via his 'godly' powers..

Wonder if he meant that video?

CG smee gee crap...

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22
reply to post by Arken

Loved the narraration...veddy strange indeed!
What the heck was that has anyone ever see anything like that before?

I usally don't comment in these thread as I don't like to get in the middle of the mud slinging but I had to this time because that was totally weird.

imo,I think the filmers reaction was authentic
I don't know what this is but I don't believe it's cgi I think he saw what he recorded

edit on 18-1-2013 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

The clear proof of a person who commented before reading the thread fully and then went back and changed it

edit on 18-1-2013 by Mclaneinc because: forgot the word fully..

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

"Very, very strange. What is dees ting?"

It's a hoax and the narrator has a really bad Iranian accent.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

As far as CGI goes, pretty subtle for the average animated hoax and it just doesn't look/sound like one. It has the feel of a real sighting of ...something.

I thought collapsed weather balloon, or some similar experiment involving fabric blowing in the air, but the three pointed "shape" and rapid spinning at the end has me stumped.

That spin near the end is just too fast at the distance it seems to be. Wind usually doesn't go that fast and a cyclone like that in relatively clear air is noteworthy in itself.

Weird.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Last year, I would say so, or the year before, a big unmanned craft flew just over my head. I was on my balcony, smoking a cigarette, and, that craft was, maybe, more than 15 m wide, flying very low, color close to white, as on wikipedia pictures of US Army's ones. I did not capture video of...
It was here...

Oh, you gods from stars, I am bowing to you

edit on 18-1-2013 by dragnik because: addition

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnik

Re: that balloon video from the high altitude jump.

In the early/mid 90's, in Tucson, AZ looking north there was a HUGE white/translucent balloon that took up more than 20 degrees of the sky... there was distance haze and all I know is that I've seen hot-air and weather research balloons all the time and never saw anything that big, before or since.

I never found out what project it was but remained curious... very cool.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Looks like a TR3B with a troubled invisibility shield, monitoring the Iranians.
Probably another crappy stuff from Boeing.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Swirling swamp gas being filmed by a fake Jacques Cousteau.

edit on 18-1-2013 by Jaellma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Looks kinda like something with an invisability cloak of some sort. We know we can do that now already and who knows what they're making in Area 51. Spying on Iran is exactly the kind of thing the government would use such devices for, I think.

Or it's fake,, either way weird sighting.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
They knew when and where, and went out with a tripod? Very little camera shake, even when zoomed in, just small adjustments to viewfinder and zoom. Two moments stand out, 0.42 mins, the other black wing and white orb appear and seem to interconnect. And 2.16 mins, when it appears to touch wing tips and start to spin and change shape. CGI possibly, in this day an age it seems to be almost impossible to say whether this is real or not. It always boils down to one "experts" opinion against another. Not that i'm suggesting that i'm anything of the kind. I can't say for sure, either way. No one can, only the people who may have stood outside and saw this thing, or the so and so who created it. But if it is authetic it truely is baffling.

Angels unfurling there wings perhaps, just a thought.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join