It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange "Object" above Iranian skies!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Sorry, today isn't the best day so far (both on ATS and IRL), and I took that post totally the wrong way. My bad.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Looks like they are filming through glass. It's a reflection. In my opinion

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

It looks like that weather balloon which was tethered to a weight (or whatever it is they're fastened to)...that blew up last week, remember? I'll try to find the thread or video. But in the meantime, that is a reasonable explanation for now anyway.

S&F

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Explained as an UFO

Concluded as a weather balloon

Not sure that's what you posted Arken but......seems likely.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Not sure what that is. But im sure Israel will shout "weapons of mass destruction"

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Not sure me too.

I really don't know "what" this object could be.

I agree with most of the posts here... UFOs, CGI, weather baloon etc...

A bit confused.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Totally fake!! Even the clouds are fake.

Peace!! ID

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItDepends

Even the clouds are fake.

The guy DID say the sky was full of chemtrails so at least you may be partially correct

I hope someone will invent a CGI detector or an EXIF viewer for videos that are uploaded online by a second party removed!

If we can get a man to Mars then, we can invent a CGI sniffer!

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Although the digital era has brought many wonderful advances, it's really frustrating sometimes because nowadays is fairly easy to compose a hoax vid that looks "realistic". And as a follower of the UFO subject, it sucks.
The only reason I still think we have visitors for dinner is because I've actually seen one of'em.
If I hadn't and all I had was random YT vids I'd definitively (I hate that word) be a "skeptic"...

Originally posted by rockymcgilicutty
Aliens monitoring nuclear device being built?

Btw, love the avatar.
edit on 17/1/2013 by drakus because: ADHD

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
When you look at such footage, why not simply start SEEING and then asking the obvious?

The object is obviously very high up, as far as my understanding higher than any commercial plane, POSSIBLY even in the stratosphere or something?

WHO FILMED THIS AND WHY?

This is not a coincidental footage of someone filming something randomly out of a plane. There seems to be an observer plane (space shuttle even back in the days????) which KNEW about the object. It is filmed in a way as if it is an experiment of some kind, the zoom etc. of the footage and the general impression I have is that this is "professional" footage and not done by some amateur.

I could conclude that whoever filmed this knew what it is and the most likely explanation is that it is some experiment and the plane filmed it for documenting purposes.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by drakus

I love "The Dude" also. BTW I want to believe, I Saw something once I can't explain.But like you said I have a very hard time believing U Tube Videos or other unsubstantiated pics or videos.If they are backed by credited analysis by a neutral party them I pay attention and will debate.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by ItDepends

Even the clouds are fake.

The guy DID say the sky was full of chemtrails so at least you may be partially correct

I hope someone will invent a CGI detector or an EXIF viewer for videos that are uploaded online by a second party removed!

If we can get a man to Mars then, we can invent a CGI sniffer!

Unfortunately, "If" is the key word. I don't see a manned trip to Mars anytime in the near future.....not in the next 10 years at least.(so much needs to be tested, plus the funding).

Agreed, it would be great if there was a reliable tool for common-folk to detect CGI videos. We don't need a manned trip to Mars to do that I hope. In the meantime, we keep getting a lot of hoaxed videos which is hurting the effort of tracking real unknowns. IMHO!

Peace!! ID

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I saw something similar about 7 months ago. It was like a giant white boomerang, that shape shifted like a plastic carrier bag floating in the wind. Bigger than a commercial airliner, from my perspective, circling a clock tower. Well, the tower was my reference point anyway.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
What iz thiz...?

The worst fake Iranian accent I've ever heard.

Bedy Bedy strange indeedz!

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
it is very...strange...... it is very strange, very strange that he chose to talk English for no apparent reason. Very strange.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dollukka
falling satellite ?

Did you even bother to watch the video before commenting? Seriously? Suggesting that it is a falling satellite ignores that it is stationary. A falling satellite would exhibit trajectory. There's always one swamp gasser. Observe the evidence think then comment.
I personally think it could be the new camera skin tech which moves the image behind an object to the front. Having said that I did not hear any engine noise and there did not seem to be any excessive environmental noise. A jet or military craft with large engines would generally exhibit some noise. The shape is not typical of a weather balloon scenario and the object does seem to shift in shape.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by RocksFromSpace

I am stumped to what that could be. Its passing behind tree branches and therefore not CGI fake. Its bizzare!

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by RocksFromSpace

I am stumped to what that could be. Its passing behind tree branches and therefore not CGI fake. Its bizzare!

What's strange is just before spotting the one I filmed a White Round object went by, that's why I ran in to get my camera, but it was gone before I could get back outside. That's when I spotted the one on film.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join