It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dark Knight Rises....5 months....Order of the Rosy Cross

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
First of all, this movie felt very real to me...like there was a message being told, that this movie has nothing to do with the shadow groups agenda. It's a message about standing up for the good and fighting evil tyranny.

Which brings me to the Sandy Hook shooting. When they are talking about how long the reactor will last, the doc says a few months and then Bane immediately says 5 by his count.

This struck me as odd...Why would he need the doctor if he already knew how it worked?

So, I wondered to myself how many weeks are in 5 months. Searched it on google to be lazy:

Apparently, 21 weeks is in 5 months, give or take some change. Im sure this is different during certain times of the year. Where am I going with this? Well, Sandy Hook is fishy to me, but I never really agreed that he Batman movies are tied into it, until now.

The Colorado theater shootings occurred July 20, 2012 and the Sandy Hook shootings occurred December 14, 2012......................21 weeks after the Colorado shootings. This could very well be a coincidence or a Biblecode such thing, but why would Bane say it and not the doctor? Bane, the man in charge of bringing down a corrupt government. Could someone on the inside of this movie series have the knowledge of things to come? Could The Dark Knight Rises be the motivation to stand for what we believe in and fight the evil within?

Think about it, if you had the knowledge of future shootings, but knew it would not be legit. There is nothing you could do and if you did, you yourself would be the patsy and if not no one would believe you. So, what is the best way to do it? Make a movie about it.

It is already safe to say that the shadow groups have the money to do things. For example the Georgia Guidestones. But, who may it be sending us these messages? Could it be the Order of the Rosy Cross?
edit on 17-1-2013 by johngrissom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by johngrissom

I'm gonna go ahead and say, I didn't watch all of that movie.

I will say that me and my husband have been discussing this subject.
About hidden agendas in movies.

Here is our conclusion of why they may do this....this is just our opinion.

We think the elite or really illuminati hide messages everywhere, and the reason is so they won't feel guilty.

They make themselves feel better by saying well we gave you the messages and you let it still happen, so that's the guilt off their back and thrown our way. Now we become the guilty, for receiving the message and doing nothing.
I hope that makes sense....

I have not heard of the rosy cross

Just looked it up.....quit interesting....

edit on 17-1-2013 by natalia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Well he needed the doctor to turn wayne's reactor into a weapon.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I heard someone say its part of a spell and they have to include us in the spell they cast before the deed. It seemed sort of logical and changed my way of lookig at things.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Another possibility of the "hidden message" is more likely as use as a "trigger" to a person or group whom is either programmed or consciously aware of the symbolic or literal meaning of such things. We as a conspiracy community are getting better at finding these clues well after the fact but as far as I know no one has been able to "crack the code." Which leads to reason that the message is not aimed at us at all and because of our limited understanding of these events we are unable to effectively understand or react in a timely manner to these "broadcasts." It reminds me of spies exchanging information in a public forum.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Rosy cross = Rosicrucian

That said, I've never heard of an evil Rosicrucian.
They're more into the metaphysical sciences.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I am on the fence about the shadow folks. The reason is because if this were true....would it not take alot of people make these things happen? It's hard to keep a secret with a large amount of people involved.

I think that there are things that do happen without our knowledge but some of it comes to light over time and then some will never see the light.

Just my opinoin.

spez

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBirdSaid
I heard someone say its part of a spell and they have to include us in the spell they cast before the deed. It seemed sort of logical and changed my way of lookig at things.

Explain more.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I have read the spell casting or possibly mind control or the spies transfer of information or orders (this one has actually been used in the past).

But unless a code is broken and a future event is predicted this will remain an enigma or at the best a coincidence.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
While re-watching this movie, my partner and I got this sense of layering.. If that makes sense. As though the movie we were watching, had much more depth then what was visible to our eye/perception. I heard of the map in the movie with SH written on it but it just felt like there were so many more things to dissect about this film.

I also though maybe TPTB puts these messages in to rid of some sort of guilt, but then think about it- why? These people have no guilt, no remorse. They don't give a s#$% about whether we find out as long as they keep doing what they're doing.
Maybe they're just screwin with us

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Watching this movie is like listening to a symphony while the drummer is doing a blast beat...The movie, as a movie, really isn't good...at all. However, you break things down into sections and terms...using the good guys weapons against the civilians...and many, many more, it gets a bit cryptic and scary.

I didn't even think about the 21.74 number...isn't that the universal code number I have seen like everywhere lately? I can't remember...and I'm too tired and lazy to look it up right now...

new topics

top topics

join