It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know I'll sound stupid for this, but I have a question...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Sorry for being stupid. But..

Why is it that I can't post in the Collaborative Writing section? Because I REALLY want to!

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
As far as I know you need to have "Writer" status in order to be able to post in that forum.

You will probably be well served by reading the stickied threads in that forum. Like these two
Writing forums and the T and C Rules
Want to be a writer?

The best person to contact to get writer status would probably be Masqua whom you can U2U by clicking here

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

...said the puppet in the dusty corner of the room.
"Because you are not a real boy." The Old Man at the bench quietly said. "You don't have a brain, therefore you can't remember the password for your account."

The puppet thought long and hard about what the Old Man had said.

There! I magically made your post transform into a collaborative writing!
No need to thank me, I feel that I have a duty to share my talent...

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
As far as I know you need to have "Writer" status in order to be able to post in that forum.

You will probably be well served by reading the stickied threads in that forum. Like these two
Want to be a writer?

The best person to contact to get writer status would probably be Masqua whom you can U2U by clicking here

Thank you very much.

reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX ...said the puppet in the dusty corner of the room. "Because you are not a real boy." The Old Man at the bench quietly said. "You don't have a brain, therefore you can't remember the password for your account." The puppet thought long and hard about what the Old Man had said. ___________________________________________________________________________ There! I magically made your post transform into a collaborative writing! No need to thank me, I feel that I have a duty to share my talent...

Lol.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by blamethegreys

...said the puppet in the dusty corner of the room.
"Because you are not a real boy." The Old Man at the bench quietly said. "You don't have a brain, therefore you can't remember the password for your account."

The puppet thought long and hard about what the Old Man had said.

He mimicked a sigh he'd heard real children make. 'But all the other puppets have made their computerbox remember the password, with a tick box. Why can't I just do that, then I wouldn't have to remember anything in this old wooden, brainless head of mine'.

The old man took another deep draw on his pipe. 'Because my boy' he said, letting the smoke billow from his mouth in sweet aromatic clouds 'because your fingers are wooden. You can't work a mouse'.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
And then the puppet fell over or sumthin.....I don't know.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
And after it fell over, it burst into flame, burning the house down and killing the evil old man and the puppet.

You're welcome.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
That was awesome you guys - great collaborative writing!

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners

Want to be a writer?

May i please ask how one can become a "Fighter"?
edit on 17-1-2013 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

In order to become a fighter you must participate in the debate forums.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

In order to become a fighter you must participate in the debate forums.

Okay, thanks heaps for the information!

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

No problem.

Go ahead and take a look:

Calling All Fighters

If you are interested, simply send me a PM. Members who receive fighter status must participate in a debate shortly thereafter in order to keep the status.

~Tenth

top topics

join