It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I love you, ATS.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Seriously.

I know what you're thinking when you see the red Dalek... God, not another post from her.

Lol.

I know I've had a couple setbacks with this site, but over all, there's no other site I can go to that has literally EVERY topic you can ever think to talk about, and you're almost always guaranteed a reply or two... even if you post something entirely irrelevant (hence why the creation of BTS was a great idea).

Honestly, this site has saved me from some serious "withdrawl" problems. If it wasn't for ATS, I would probrably still think there was no one like me in the world, because my inner circle is, for the most part, sleeping sheeple.

But on ATS, I've formulated ideas, made acquaintances, and gotten opinions from people similar to me--AND people very different than me, sometimes even critical of me. And that's good--I need to learn from lots of perspectives. I'm a youngster.

God help me... I'm not an internet worshiper by any means, but when anything crosses my mind, I can almost bet that someone on ATS will find it interesting. And believe me, I don't worship this site... but the site is awesome. That's my point.

Where else can you post dreams, philosophical ideals, survival tips, cooking lessons, fanfictions, health advice & conspiracies, and political/conspiracy updates all on one site, and have hundreds of people seeing it when published?

Nowhere. Even facebook doesn't have the kind of up-to-speed traffic ATS has.

I'm in a fantastic mood today, and thought I'd share some feels. I hope ATS is to most of you what is it to me now. I don't know why I became happy for ATS all the sudden... perhaps it's the sleep deprivation, or maybe I'm just loopy because I'm fasting today... or it's the caffeine shots. Who knows. Truth still stands, though. ATS rocks.

That's enough for yet another of my self-obsessed threads. Thanks for reading, God bless, and have a freakin awesome day. You deserve it.

edit on 17-1-2013 by XxNightAngelusxX because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-1-2013 by XxNightAngelusxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Thanks for reading, God bless, and have a freakin awesome day. You deserve it.

You do the same...and ATS loves you too!

Most of the time anyway!

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv

Thanks for reading, God bless, and have a freakin awesome day. You deserve it.

You do the same...and ATS loves you too!

Most of the time anyway!

I feel you.

I plan to get very "deep" into this site. I wish ATSers had an official way to recognize one another offline, out in public. Like a not-so-secret society. This site is a great nesting ground for alternative networking.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by XxNightAngelusxX
I wish ATSers had an official way to recognize one another offline, out in public.

Well, it just so happens...

You asked.

Thanks for the opportunity to bump the announcement thread.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
A very positive philosophy and a fantastic approach!

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

Well FINALLY....you are capable of having a great day and loving life!!!
AWESOME!
Great to see!

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by dainoyfb
A very positive philosophy and a fantastic approach!

reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX Well FINALLY....you are capable of having a great day and loving life!!! AWESOME! Great to see!

Thank you very much. Life seems good right now. Hopefully everyone is feeling good today.

top topics

join