It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child soldiers forced to fight French troops

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Hi Folks,

Going along roughly the same topic as the SHTF Hostage scenario in Algeria (see my last thread), i thought i would also share with you the latest news concerning the ongoing French militaryoperation in Mali.

According to different sources child soldiers may be used as either human shields or as combat soldiers to fight the French ground forces although for the moment nothing can really be confirmed due to lack of communication as telephone lines are down in the area.

Couple of different links to learn more :

www.ibtimes.co.uk...

www.france24.com...

Although the use of child soldiers has been common knowledge for many years, it just shows you how sick and twisted certain militants are to protect their cowardly arses knowing that the opposing force has to deal with the haunting reality of wether or not to shoot at the 9 year old kid with the AK in his hands!

Disgusting

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Send in Robert Bales.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Saddly the child soldiers are usually wacked up on coc aine or some type of gu gu juice.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   
sick and twisted certain militants? right.
why is war there anyway?
gold?
diamonds?
who F" UP the place in the first place? France? uk? if i born there i will not even wait till my 10 years to go and kick some MOTHER.... F>>>> foreigner ARSE who destroyed my country, family and future...
OP, do U really care what is happening in Mali?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZakOlongapo
why is war there anyway?
gold?
diamonds?
who F" UP the place in the first place? France? uk? if i born there i will not even wait till my 10 years to go and kick some MOTHER.... F>>>> foreigner ARSE who destroyed my country, family and future...

Well, that was a mouthfull wasn't it!? So you want to blast off some hot air and turn this thread into an argument?

I personally don't, i just happen to live in France (but not French) and want to share this news with people about the disgusting way that children are being used by YES sick and twisted ISLAMIST Militants.

If you want to rant please can i suggest that you look elsewhere (maybe a gun thread might be better for you?)

End of my convo with you.

Kindest respects to all others

Rodinus

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Sorry i omitted to mention...

Yes i do care... especially as i am a father of 2 boys old enough to be used as child soldiers!

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   

why is war there anyway?
gold?
diamonds?

lol, i love these responses, same could be said for America, Australia, New Zealand etc. etc.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by PLAYERONE01

Thanks for hitting the nail on the head with the hammer Player

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ZakOlongapo

Just goes to show that no matter what kind of cruel and terrible things people might do, there will always be some that support them!

For my part, I support the french effort.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
simple question... who sponsored MUJAO and al-Qaida groups in Mali?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   
It's all about the gold!!!!!

France needs $50mil a month in gold to payback Germany. Mali is a very soft target to get said gold & send out to the media that the barbaric Malians are using their own children to fight. Now we all think oh those poor kids, go France!

Walk up people & smell the coffee!

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I think that some peoples answers can be found here : en.wikipedia.org...

Although personally i always take Wiki with a pinch of salt as sometimes statements can be not updated or false.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeLeu
reply to post by Rodinus

Saddly the child soldiers are usually wacked up on coc aine or some type of gu gu juice.

yep, they also try to "blood" them early, with close up kills of captured and injured foes as well.......

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   

why is war there anyway?
gold?
diamonds?

redundant reasoning, whatever past historical injustices this does not give you the right to machete someone to death, be they foreign or from Mali

Stop treating these people like infants and make them responsible

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Credenceskynyrd

...make them responsible? make who responsible? who? help me with that please. cos problem in Mali is not about kids in front line...

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ZakOlongapo

Well, this topic is about the kids on the front line so can we go back to it please?

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I wouldn't expect to get much sympathy from ATS. Hamas and Hezbollah have been using these tactics for years to great affect. The typical ATS user seems to be fine with this strategy, as they play right in to it and blame Israel for the civilian casualties.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rodinus
Sorry i omitted to mention...

Yes i do care... especially as i am a father of 2 boys old enough to be used as child soldiers!

You and me both.

It's a weird and disgusting feeling when you look at your boys and imagine them forced to try and kill people.

This poor kids out there probably have absolutely no choice, many of them are kidnapped, beaten and forced to do the warlords fighting, or simply be murdered if they don't.

It's a horrendous situation for anyone to be in, let alone a young child...sickening.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

Maybe this link and video might hit the nail on the head to some people :

www.kony2012phenomenon.com...

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

ok, so we have kids in front line in Mali why? (interesting will be to find who pay for those guns they hold)
to excuse further actions of French army in country where France stealing natural resources for many many years and making poor people of that country more poor and desperate... cool
i get Your point now!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join