It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pro Gun Activists Threatened and Murdered?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
This is an interesting video about the threats on Alex Jones life after the Pier show and several Pro Gun Activists who have been killed (allegedly murdered) recently after speaking out against gun control.

One thing I find very telling is how so many anti-gunners were talking about how they would like Aj to be shot on social media. If Pro gunner said one peep about shooting someone Like Piers Morgan all hell would break lose about those crazy gun nuts. But not peep about all the idiots openly threatening AJ. The line are being drawn folks. The people who want us disarmed are willing to have armed jackboots kill us if necessary.

Also they talk about 3 pro gun activists who died under suspicious circumstances after they spoke out against gun control I had not heard about them before. It also talks about an insider from DHS who says when the dollar collapses DHS has all the Pro gun Media and activist on a list to be taken out first.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Sounds like something the Syrian government would resort too.. Revolution sounds like a plan.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
Sounds like something the Syrian government would resort too.. Revolution sounds like a plan.

Unfortunately it sounds like it is heading in that direction... The guys that were murdered of course can't be proven however 3 seems a bit much to be a coincidence

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Maybe it's not because he's a pro gun activist.
Maybe it's because it's Alex Jones. He rubs a lot of people the wrong way.

Be honest would you invite him over for dinner at your house??

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

. Revolution sounds like a plan.

Unfortunately it sounds like it is heading in that direction... The guys that were murdered of course can't be proven
One guy puts up a story , of 3 unproven murders, and the other guy wants a Revolution based on that.

And you people wonder why Gun Control is in the Limelight.

I only hope either poster above are not Gun Owners.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent

Their are plenty of abrasive radio personalities many much worse the AJ. But he is the only one with an audience of millions willing to say all the things that need to be said. And Yeah Id have him over.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Actually I know of one pro-gun person murdered. link

Keith Ratliff is known on the internet as the guy behind the camera in videos for FPSRussia, filming Kyle Myers (an American who speaks with a convincing Russian accent) as he cheerfully shows off cool guns and explosives. Over the past two years, their FPSRussia YouTube channel has grown to be the sixth largest subscriber base in all of YouTube. Read more: www.uproxx.com...

I have watched the quite a few of his youtube clips and they had all sorts of weapons and ammo they used. I can't help but think that there is quite a bit going on behind the scenes so to speak.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

I said that because if this was true, it would seem like something the Syrian government would do to shut up anyone opposed to them. The revolution part isn't calling for a revolution, its just what happened in Syria under similar circumstances. Maybe there was some sarcasm in there...
edit on 17-1-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
We jump to revolution based on 3 un proven murders you saw on the Internet. ?..

Something tells me John Adams would walk out the room in disgust after hearing something like that.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Something tells me John Adams would walk out the room in disgust after hearing something like that.

Who is talking about jumping to revolution based on this? No one! But nice try...

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Do people really take Alex Jones seriously???

I can't bring myself to watch the videos...but are these imaginary murders committed using a gun...because that would be ironic...make believe...but still ironic.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Unfortunately it sounds like it is heading in that direction... The guys that were murdered of course can't be proven however 3 seems a bit much to be a coincidence

Need I say more? What else are you talking about?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Need I say more? What else are you talking about?

Heading on that direction is far from jumping to revolution over these particular murders. But nice try again...

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure these three murders aren't the only reason for people wanting revolution. Come on now...you know that.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Ireminisce

Alex Jones is CIA. He's trying to promote that gun people are "crazy" and needing mental health "care".

Please look up and research PROTOCOLS OF ZION. It's not what it sounds like, it puts everything into prespective. You will know who the enemy is if you do the research. please.

I could post links, but look at many links, please. Our liberty begs you to do this. This is world wide, not just the US.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
You're all free to leave and start your own country if you don't like how this one is going. Because no rebellion wok ever be won.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   

You're all free to leave and start your own country if you don't like how this one is going.

Why would I leave my own country? How about I and millions of others just stay and restore our freedoms?

Because no rebellion wok ever be won.

That is what the British told us back in 1776. But you're right this time the government cannot win in their open rebellion against the people!

edit on 18-1-2013 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Their are plenty of abrasive radio personalities many much worse the AJ. But he is the only one with an audience of millions willing to say all the things that need to be said. And Yeah Id have him over.

AJ is a total ahole he thinks a debate is shouting total cr4p at someone also he challenge Piers to a boxing match within the first couple of minutes of the interview

I would gladly step in the ring, octagon or anywhere else he wanted he has the personality you wouldn't want to stop hitting!

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

AJ is a total ahole he thinks a debate is shouting total cr4p at someone also he challenge Piers to a boxing match within the first couple of minutes of the interview

I would gladly step in the ring, octagon or anywhere else he wanted he has the personality you wouldn't want to stop hitting!

AJ would whip your ass good!...

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Might help if you read the post before your first one...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join