It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scorpion Devouring Murder-Mice Stalk the Badlands of The West

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

That's pretty reptilian of you, man. Was probably screaming at you (the giant creature who has him in it's large hand) to get the fu** away. Your dog will now yearn for blood from now on.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by eXia7

If he cared about the spread of disease he wouldn't have let the mouse get any where near his dog.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
reply to post by okamitengu

You would save so much money if you just left the Huntsmans alone, they really do a bang up job of devouring the other nasties.

That and Huntsmans seem to have an ability to survive just about anything, I wouldn't be surprised to hear they survive nuclear blasts by flattening out and hiding under something

You get brown snakes inside? You do realise they are the second deadliest snake in the world don't you?
edit on 17/1/2013 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

bah, they werent the deadliest then! lol tehy are only second deadliest now.
when i was kid we used to collect jars of brown snake babies (:
i believes they couldnt bite because they were too little. turns out not only can they bite at that size. but they have a concentrated venom!
lucky i never gots bit!

lol

ps, of all the deadly spiders, hunstman with thier non deadly bite are the worst, i have had one try to chase me! they are so aggressive!!!

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jjkenobi

I think we have our new honey badger hope no one has said that already
edit on 17-1-2013 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

I want a whole bunch of them. I'd rather have these crazy bastards infesting my house than generic field mice. Field mice are so 5 minutes ago.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Australia would be the death of me....my bro once caught one of those giant water beetles and tossed it in mine and my sister's room, almost had a heart attack because of it.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
HEH. I love this video, and for some reason the mouse is howling "This is Sparta!" in my head...

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ItCameFromOuterSpace

Field mice are so 5 minutes ago.

Right? I know this is awful and greedy, but cool as they are, I think the grasshopper mouse would be even better with fangs.

*shrug*
edit on 18-1-2013 by Xoanon because: no! retractable fangs, and a prehensile tail.. Maybe gills.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Aw what a cutie pie. I like the scream

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

Dangermouse for sure!

I cracked up at the attitude of this little guy!!!

Respect "Grasshopper" (only people who know about "Kung Fu" TV show will get that one)!

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
That is one aggressive mouse!
Very interesting thread and since it has swayed to the kill the mouse or not topic I will chime in.
We used to live in a townhouse unit that had 20 units all attached...(Row house in England)
We were blessed with one neighbour right beside us whom just had to raise rabbits and dogs and hamsters and every other critter you could imagine.
Our front and back doors were only about 8 feet apart.

As soon as this neighbour moved in we started noticing mice in our small but tidy back yard, it did not take long for them to learn to dash in as we came and went.

This was a direct result of animal feed and poop not being cleaned up next door...

It took me about one week to learn how to do the "Stomping Tom Connors"
www.youtube.com...

Note the feet in the link above:-)

Now we live in a colder climate here and this link will explain why these little buggers want in the house.

www.youtube.com...

Please note again that in both videos it is obvious that he is stomping the crap out of unwanted pests.

So I took the lessons learned from one of our most Iconic music leaders, It was not hard at all to do the stomping Tom on our unwanted guests.
For best results you have to be really angry and thus you will be fast with the stomp.

They bring nothing but grief, disease, and damage, I have yet to hear a positive thing about these weapon's of mass destruction.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Sounds like these mice have become quite the group of bandits out west, or are they the scorpion gang?

I would love to see a wanted poster, of three blind mice dressed like outlaws, eating a scorpion, lol.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I wonder if these mice have any connection to the Zombie Mice!?

Come on you have a zombie grasshopper mouse, that eats scorpions and tarantulas, that will sit on the couch with ya and watch tv would be cool.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by pikestaff

Our Arizona Mice don't have fleas, LOL!!
A little guy like this that takes on monstrous desert creatures and lets out a blood-curdling howl!!
WHAT'S NOT TO LIKE!!

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

Awesome. Gives me hope

"We can do it..."
I have to wonder though, if they carry the Hanta Virus. However, it may be worth a risk if you happen to have the scorpions coming inside the house. They do like bathrooms. Must be the water.
Few of those mice outside and I bet the scorpions never make it to the door!

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution9
reply to post by Xoanon

Dangermouse for sure!

I cracked up at the attitude of this little guy!!!

Respect "Grasshopper" (only people who know about "Kung Fu" TV show will get that one)!

yeah, I caught that too...with the ninja Kung fu reference.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheToastmanCometh
reply to post by Kryties

Australia would be the death of me....my bro once caught one of those giant water beetles and tossed it in mine and my sister's room, almost had a heart attack because of it.

Nah, just makes life interesting is all!

I would feel rather lonely without the knowledge that I was surrounded by things that wanted to kill me!

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by okamitengu

ps, of all the deadly spiders, hunstman with thier non deadly bite are the worst, i have had one try to chase me! they are so aggressive!!!

LOL, yeah they can get a bit antsy if they feel threatened, I had one jump clean off the wall onto my chest before - needless to say he got the old squish treatment

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by WaterBottle

I wanted to put this up in your comments section but you haven't one.

Cuidado!

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Arachnophobe's best friend!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join