It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Disturbing Dis-info Trends I've Noticed In Online Communication

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by RightlyCurious
Show me evidence those kids aren't dead then. I don't mean those dead ringer/photo shopped pictures. I seen someone that looked like me in the store yesterday. Real evidence,then maybe I'll be able to cross to your side. Is that guy a shill? For speaking his opinion? No.

I find this revolting, to be honest. I've written this in another thread, but I'll do so again. My father was the pediatrician of one of the little girls that died in Sandy Hook. He went to the wake and the funeral of the child. I can see you demanding photos of course (PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!), yet note that the LAST, absolutely LAST thing on anybody's mind (which would be twisted, in this case) is to take a picture of the girl's body at her own wake to prove those conspiracy theorists wrong about the children being dead or not. You can take issue with the shooting itself, the fact that the facts don't all add up, but please, on the behalf of other Connecticut residents like myself, do not question the verifiability of the children's deaths.

Edit: I also hope that proponents on both sides of the fence on the Newtown shooting can remain civil towards one another. However, I just don't understand how you can possibly expect it to remain so if some people deny that those twenty-six people are even dead. Everything else I can entertain as debatable, but this is just callous, especially to those who had known any one of the victims.
edit on 1/17/13 by insightout because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by insightout

Might want to reread my post there. How did you manage to take everything out of context? Right I want pics of dead kids? Wow, you are special. I'm saying that this did happen and they did die? I'm not want to be disrespectful and say please don't be ignorant, but really?
edit on 17-1-2013 by RightlyCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Anyone that accuses of disinfo is making the stance that their position is the correct one, which would require proof, not conjecture and opinion. This goes for both sides.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by RightlyCurious

Might want to reread my post there. How did you manage to take everything out of context? Right I want pics of dead kids? Wow, you are special. I'm saying that this did happen and they did die? I'm not want to be disrespectful and say please don't be ignorant, but really?

Your original post can be misconstrued quite easily, making it seem like you are debating the question of whether those people died or not.

Edit: I apologize for getting rather heated about this issue, it's just that there are so many people out there that question the truth of the deaths is what's frustrating.
edit on 1/17/13 by insightout because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Yes. Now don't support this publicly or you are a shill.

If this "setup" thing is debunked it'll be harder to get these people to say they were wrong then the 2012 crowd.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Thanks for your great reply. What I think is going on is there are people, like my self, that think that the events might have been planned for a while for nefarious reasons - and not actually done by a lone gunman. Not saying that it did not actually happen, but like Professor James Tracy said...Just not how the MSM is reporting.

I'll be happy when the official police report is released.

Thanks again for your reply!

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

1)Soliciting personal information is against the t&c of this site.

2)Posting personal information will get you banned.

I have family in Sandy Hook.
Its for real, and the people there do exist. They know the victims. If you arent sure, feel free to travel there. You'll know the minute you step into town.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by DarKPenguiN

TPTB work in mysterious ways. You could be a forum spy for the government. Not saying you are - but this is the internet and I can't trust anyone, especially online.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join