It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush's "One Finger Victory Salute" (This video is real)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   
heck thats nothin I got a vid of Bush drunk,

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
heck thats nothin I got a vid of Bush drunk,

Yeah, that's funny. At least he's not like my uncle. Ended up passed out on a picnic table before the sun set at his brother's wedding

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by curme
Ok, last one.

That's CLASSIC Curme.

Goes a little too well with the new ad of the Mom who lost her son furious over Bush joking about "no weapons here" in a bow tie.

I guess it is kind of "cute" and all that's he's such a clown, but he's really just a dick at heart. We know this. We all know this. Though some try to deny. He shows pictures of himself hugging a girl in ads to demonstrate his character, but this one doesn't just as well?

He's the ultimate photo op president, but the media is just so damn kind to him. They let him dictate the narration. Fighter pilot, cowboy, noble Christian. How about dumbass? That's his true core being. A mere child.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   
rant, personally ive lost all respect for your opinion here. youre going to tell me youve never once uttered a curse, never once flipped anyone or anything the bone in your entire life.
please

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by forsakenwayfarer
rant, personally ive lost all respect for your opinion here. youre going to tell me youve never once uttered a curse, never once flipped anyone or anything the bone in your entire life.
please
Rant isnt the leader of the free world either

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I think what they are pointing out is his childish behavior. He did it as a joke. He really wasnt flipping someone off.. Thats they way I saw it anyway

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   
i dont believe he was the leader of the free world at the time in which he flicked off the camera, probably just won governer!

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   

please

You ever had respect for the staff?

The staff around here seems to have one main criteria- dedication to posting on ATS. Of course, whether those posts are intelligent or mature seems to be secondary. Sad state of affairs, but it's a must for an un-paid internet position.

RANT, it ain't just you. Several members of the staff around here could try to live up to their positions.

[edit on 10-27-2004 by Esoterica]

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Rant is the wittiest poster here and respected. So you saying he shouldnt speak his mind?

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
[I guess it is kind of "cute" and all that's he's such a clown, but he's really just a dick at heart. We know this. We all know this. Though some try to deny. He shows pictures of himself hugging a girl in ads to demonstrate his character, but this one doesn't just as well?

He He He I thought it was pretty funny IMHO. But lets face it Rant, and drop all the partisanship for a moment, they are all dicks at heart on both sides of the isle. I mean they each have spent 300+ million directly to win a job that pays 400K a year?????. What I like about it is it may have been the ONLY genuine moment of this entire campaign.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Ha-haa. If he had done it on T.V, I'd say that's not a good thing for a president to do. But, if he was just fooling around before the taping started...who cares? Funny, though.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Rant is the wittiest poster here and respected. So you saying he shouldnt speak his mind?

RANT is a witty, and he usually gets a chuckle out of me. He also makes some of the most asinine and biased hateful posts I've read.

It's not just him. See the "Religion is a hoax" thread for some of TC's shining moments. I know these mods have brains somewhere. Some of them just don't seem to use them.

Take Nerdling for one. I once called him on commenting about the Dan Rather secretary interview without ever actually seeing it. You know his response? "

"At least I didn't illegally invade a nation."

That's a response that a 10 year old gives, not someone who is supposed to at least but on the semblence of being respectable. Now, if some people around here would stop pretending that ATS actually does Deny Ignorance, or that 90% of what is posted on here isn't complete crap, then I'd probably be happier. It sure would make visiting here alot less annoying.

And the ATSNN, where to begin. It's a news portal, not a news network. It's reporters do anything except Deny Bias, that should be obvious to anyone who can read between the lines. It's just one more mouthpiece.

When I first joined ATS, I could deal with the occassional moronic post. But ever since the elections entered the picture, this palce has made a major nosedive in quality. Maybe it will get better once this whole fiasco is behind us. I hope it does.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Reminds me of Pierre Trudeau who did it in PUBLIC to people and reporters on a train platform WHILE ELECTED!

Here's the story. It's also included in his bio.

Can't find a photo of the "Trudeau Salute".

[edit on 10/27/2004 by Gools]

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 11:41 PM
link   
He gives the finger like my dad does.

Seriously though... I've got no problem with playful finger pointing, I do it quite often. There is a 60+ year old women at work that I find new and different ways to flip off on a regular basis. Makes her laugh. I even give my kids the finger. Hell, my kids give ME the finger, amkes me laugh.

Some of us are just to lazy to use all five fingers to wave at ya.

I love it. Not from a partisian stand point, cause I am not a partisian, but because it makes me giggle. If Kerry can use the F word in an interview with Rolling Stone, while his running for President, why can't Bush shoot the bird for chuckles?

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Esoterica, the moon is having an adverse effect on you tonight.

Its election time! Of course you're going to get all kind of people saying all kinds of things about elections. Its the American way!!!

Its been so many years and the hottest holloween mask around is still Nixons! Trickey Dickey. The day we stop laughing at presidential candidates SHOULD be a very troublesome day for America.

b

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Esoterica, the moon is having an adverse effect on you tonight.

Its election time! Of course you're going to get all kind of people saying all kinds of things about elections. Its the American way!!!

Its been so many years and the hottest holloween mask around is still Nixons! Trickey Dickey. The day we stop laughing at presidential candidates SHOULD be a very troublesome day for America.

b

I can deal with laughing. I wish that's what everyone else around here did. But this place just gets nasty.

I can laugh at the President all day long. I can only laugh at ATS for so long before it stops being funny and starts being sad

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Hey everybody, just a friendly reminder to please stay on topic. If you have a specific complaint or issue, please use the complaint button and file it rather than go out of topic in an active thread.

Thanks
FredT

[edit on 10/27/04 by FredT]

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
Hey everybody, just a friendly remined to please stay on topic. If you have a specific complaint or issue, please use the complaint button and file it rather than go out of topic in an active thread.

Thanks
FredT

Yeah, sorry, just had to get that off my chest. back on topic, I promise

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 12:28 AM
link   

rant, personally ive lost all respect for your opinion here.

And you are...?

[edit on 28-10-2004 by RANT]

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I'm always confused as to why members believe the staff should not have opinions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join