It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Basketball Court Straight Out of Tron

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I dare you to tell me this is not the coolest B-Ball/Tennis/etc. court ever.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/wd50f7a4ea.gif[/atsimg]

For those of you looking to re-create the Tron gaming experience, this new flooring technology from Germany's ASB Systembau GMBH may be the thing for you. Billed as "the most advanced flooring system in the world," the ASB GlassFloor system utilizes reinforced glass panels which are set on an aluminum substructure embedded with lighting elements. Let the games begin!

A Basketball game at 3 and Tennis match at 7? No problem just flip a switch and you are ready to go. This is awesome. Just think of the possibilities, play routes appear on the floor, just follow your color during practice or live replay as it is also a GIANT VIDEO SCREEN AAAHHHHHHHH this is AWESOME!!!!.(lol sorry I lost control there for a minute)

Check out the article here... This is awesome

edit on 17-1-2013 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
It's a good idea.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Wow, that certainly beats the old school coloured markers on the floor for the various sports doesn't it?

Dunno how distracting it would be trying to play though.

S&F.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   
It's ok I guess.

But where's Racquetball???

Now there's a fast, hard hitting sport that I don't see many attempting these days.

My sport. Bring it!

Peace

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Beautiful and breathtaking come to mind. What a great idea, built in versatility, with a flip of a switch. They could add other court type sports easily by programming? I would love to play with those pretty blue lights on the floor instead of black lines.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
This is the coolest court I have ever seen, now to start letter to local MP's to get one round here

top topics

join