It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hurt.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Hurt.
Are you trapped by hurt?
The hurt that cuts your waking moments?
Even though , it fades, as you see the day?
Hurt...the witch that curses your existence?
You are not alone...I know hurt, I believe many others do too.
Overcome, by sharing, not everyone is born in Rome.
Love , Love , love, will beat the bitches of hate.
Just know we are born of love, only hate wants you to roam.

Those who have known the hate attacks will know of what I say.
Yes you know what I say.
Just smile, and come to those who know.

Of hate, but who survive.
We have survived.
Us...of the fury of hate, who lived.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
And here I thought the topic was talking about the band "HURT"... Until I actually clicked it.

Have a listen.. Enjoy

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I know hurt. Hurt is like an entity...a living, evil thing. Hurt that has its beginnings at a very early age never seems to really leave completely. It is always in the backround, like a spectre, ready to take notice of you and beckon you...sometimes when you least expect it. Hurt inflicted to someone at a very early age, that continues for years, it changes you somehow. You become a little "hollow" inside. Like there is a void in the very depths of your soul, one that no one or no thing can ever really fill. You learn to survive it, endure it, get through it. It is a lot like grief...You never really get over it, you just work your way through it. When the hurt has been so deep and so long, you make adjustments.

We all want to survive and live life with joy and peace and love in it and in every single day. Yet, the ghost of "hurt" is like a mist that is always nearby, ready to encompass our thoughts, heart and soul. The best way to fight the "monster" is to try and live life to the fullest in a joyful and loving way...to try and not bring this monster called hurt to anyone else...to be as kind and decent and loving and joyous to everyone and everything. Hurt can be defeated to a large extent by making sure we never hurt others since we already know what that brings.

There is so much beauty in nature and there are those, in this world that are kind and good and we are all in this game called life together. "Hurt" can be made a whole lot "dimmer" by shinning as much love and light as we can while we are in this vale of tears. This beautiful earth is a gift and being good to our fellow man is a promise we should all keep. That can send hurt packing for a bit. Thanx for listening. ^j^

Being good to mother earth and all the creatures on it helps and applies as well. Thinking about all of that and of others takes the "bite" outta hurt and gives one more time to appreciate and love all that we DO have that is wonderful and good in this life.
edit on 17-1-2013 by shrevegal because: spelling error

edit on 17-1-2013 by shrevegal because: spelling error again.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by shrevegal

Your post has made me almost believe in me being whole again.

The line about knowing hurt and not delivering it to others is a beautiful thing.

Hurt can run so deep, like a mocking parrot, that wakes you at dawn.
Witches of youth, that mock you when you try to mature.
Just move on.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Being hurt deeply and for a very long period of time affects a person in so many ways. I know it for a fact. Hurt that intense shrivels the very soul/spirit. You can feel lonely in a crowd. Every event in life that one looks foward too or dreams about never totally measures up...things always seem a few notches off from what was expected.

The heart is a lonely hunter and even when you do have people in your life that care for you, you can never really get them to understand the you that is "you"....or why you do the things you do or feel the way you do relevant to whatever fate throws at you. But, you go on. We are all special and "matter". Being good to oneself is important. Trying to find some beauty around us and cherishing it helps. Smiling and doing random acts of kindness warms the soul and lessens the sting of hurt sometimes. Simply watching nature and the lil creatures and how they act and survive warms the heart. The fact that someone has been hurt deeply and yet has deep feelings and can express it shows that such a person is important and has worth.

Words ARE like weapons and hurt sometimes...there are all kinds of hurt. It shouldn't "hurt" to be a child and yet, in some house holds, it does, from abuse. Growing up can be painful....some children can be cruel. So many life circumstances where cruelty prevails and yet, we have to find the solace and peace and comfort we need from even the smallest of things and we do. That we exist means something and we must love ourselves. We are not just a universe unto ourselves....we are an important part of the puzzle in the grand scheme of things. Love is the answer, now we just need to know the question. Reaching out is sometimes a good thing but also a scary thing.

Blessings and comfort and peace and a hug to you and everyone. ^j^

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by shrevegal

I would like to thank you for your beautiful intent , expressed in words.

edit on 19-1-2013 by OrionsWitness because: edit

top topics

join