It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question about helicopter footage Sandy Hook

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
As I understand it, it's okay to discuss what or why for clarification,

So, in this video I'm linking, starting at the 4:30 mark, a man comes into the camera from the school walking left to right. He looks like official FBI, Police, etc.

What is he carrying in both his hands? It looks like dolls or dummies.
Thank you for anyone who can clear this up or at least give their own input. If these are indeed dolls, what purpose do they serve?

Helicopter Footage Sandy Hook

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
That's strange.
It does look like two child mannequins but its too far to be certain.

There's a few people at the car where he drops what he's holding.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
here is the original source of helicopter footage

For Clarification and Reference

Original Source of Helicopter Footage

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
It's really hard to tell with my eyes, but to me they kinda look like jackets or something.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Well I've had a few more looks and it seems that he's holding dummies by the arms.

Still unsure though.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
go back farther in the video, about 10-15 seconds before this and you can see he doesn`t come from the building he comes from next to the firetruck where there is another person next to a silver car with the back door of the car open.
It`s hard to say what those things are.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

Ah, dang good call. You know, before the camera zooms out there are 2 men talking by the small silver car, then after it zooms in and out again, I see the one man with the vest on but the other guy...I can't tell if he comes out of the back seat of that car or more from the fire truck near it.

The man with the two unknown objects in his hands starts towards the right to another group of officials and looks to be possibly laying these objects down on a pre-made gurney? As the camera zooms out even more it looks like the man pulls the white sheet over whatever objects he laid on the gurney.

Also during this movement we can see a man in the top of the camera sprinting from the school to an unknown location.
edit on 17-1-2013 by Gumerk because: Clarification

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Well now, I haven't seen that footage.

If those are kids, he sure does have a funny way of holding them.

Can't tell though. Sorry.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Gumerk

body armour

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

body armour

Reasonable assumption, especially for that kind of scenario. Still, I'm gonna have to get a closer, slower look, because at first glance it looks like dummies to me too.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
It is really hard to make out, but body armor was the first thing I thought of too.

Just for reference:

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I had a thread of mine removed yesterday that was actually arguing against the actor theory, so I won't be surprised if this gets removed. Looks like their using a no tolerance approach on this.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Well we will see if someone can clarify this too about your video..

At 4:59 they zoom in on the car - now comparing that to a video of the gun removal
video

The "NO PARKING" starts at the rear tire and extends past the back bumper, but in the OP's video it does not look like it lines up the "NO PARKING" is way in front - Why would the have 2 "no parkings" right next to each other? I dont see the one extending behind the car in the op's video..Does someone else see it?

Its hard to tell

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by misfit312

I think that yellow stripe you are seeing behind the truck of the car is the yellow police tape on the ground. It is a different shade of yellow, much brighter. You can even see where it is folded over at about 1:27.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

I see the police tape but I was examining the spray painted "no parking" in the gun video from my video link.You can clearly see it..But I do not see it on the helicopter video in the same spot...In the helicopter video it appears way in front of the car....Not extending from the rear tire...Is is possible the car was moved forward a few feet when they were removing the guns?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by misfit312

"No Parking" is painted more than one time near that car. Check the night video footage when they remove the guns out of the trunk and Google maps picture you can see it. The car was not moved.

edit on 18-1-2013 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: correction

new topics

top topics

join