It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Experience With Gang Stalking

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Well first thing i would like to acknowledge that i myself do feel paranoid almost everyday and i feel like its not going to get any better. finding a psychologist/psychiatrist in my opinion will not give me the solution because i fear that instead of them solving my problem i may end up creating one for them. therefore i have hands down decided that i am going to give my best effort to keep my sanity while keeping an open mind and not being dumb enough to fall for anyones bull*. In reference to this post i would like for everyone to keep that in mind as i am trying my best to express the truth in my own words. I will give you a little background first so that it may serve to help the reader better understand my situation.

****Mini Rant****
(I will tell you before hand that my grammar is not going to be flawless, so long as you understand the message i could care less how its spelled, and if you cannot understand the message then just dont comment. I mean seriously save the posts for someone with something meaningful to say, if its garbage you want to talk save it for the birds)
****End Rant****

Anyway I began around the age of 15 or so to start reading on the topics such as secret societies and govenment programming throught the use of schools, television, music, mass media and such. The secret societies are placed in control because of their tightly knit style of governing, anyone whos in with them will be looked after by the rest of the group and the individual in turn does the same thing for the group. Thats why you see so many people who are associated with societies like that in positions of power, its a sign of their trustworthiness, so that whoever hires them can be sure that thier business stays thier business and nobody elses. they dont like people who gossip or tell lies on other members. Now if you are not a member and one who is decides they want to lie to you its totally acceptable. Which brings me to my point.

I believe WITHOUT a resonable doubt that secret societies have access to hidden knowledge puposefully kept from the masses, and with justifyable cause due to the fact that much of the population are ignorant simple minded peons that only are good for one thing, which is LABOR! Unless you can prove yourself better than the peons then they will treat you as such (a dog will behave as a dog, a sheep as a sheep, and a man SHOULD behave as a man) With that said i got my first job at 19, yea i know what your thinking but to whom it may concern i didnt have a father figure in my life so i had to pull that motivation from somewhere after my mom got to ill to work. My supervisor got hired on at the same time as me and where i work there are quite a bit of Freemasons some of them are fairly young no doubt that they were raised by parents who were Masons, but the older Freemasons who work there seem to be in more positions of control. The supervisor of my department i believe is one. I dont know for sure but i think that the car with the freemason logo does indeed belong to him, Im too scared to ask or rather embarressed too ask.

Strangely we got hired on at the same time and he has done a good amount to help me move up and get my promotion, as well as help me keep my job due to many mistakes that i had made in the past, i almost got fired a couple of times by the Manager and he has helped me out a great deal so for that i am grateful. I think that he sees that im a good worker i always help people and i give him advice from time to time on how we can improve how we run day to day and he listens! Suprisingly. Im only 20 years old and he's in his late 30s which i think is kinda rare for an older guy to take advice from a kid (well compared to him) though i dont behave like the other people around my age where i work and there are quite a bit of them. I feel kinda bad for him because even the older adults act like little teenagers, then hes really got to deal with other 20 year olds.

******************Sorry For The Wait But Here IT IS***************

I believe that because of his association with freemasonry he may have been given some knowledge by one of the many groups associated with freemassonry one of which is the OTO (Ordo Templi Orientis or Order of the Temple of the East) this knowledge includes how to astral project (Remote Viewing), and use telepathy, and that hes using these abilities to keep track of my progress inside work and outside of work. Paranoid right? So was Tupac then we found out all that talk about people coming for him was true and he was assassinated. One of the mottos of the OTO is "Do what thou wilt" look it up. Although they gain this through occult means it does not barr anyone else from achieving the same abilities, such as telepathy which can be used by anyone at any time.

If you want to listen to someones thoughts clear your mind and focus on their voice, not what they will say just the voice, almost as if they are about to say something and you know it. Like tuning into a frequency on a radio, the radio in your car cannot pick up a station its not tuned in to, but it will pick up interference if you are not in range. Your mind is more or less like a broadcast tower sending out signals in every direction but if you can silence you mind to make it recieve instead send then you pretty much have it. Just a warning its not always 100% and you dont always learn what you think you will, because if you start using it on people then asking them to clarify they will almost always deny it. That is why modern science will not invesigate esp thoroughly, because anybody can say they have it but, when it comes test time the scientist can always say "No way! Telepathy isnt real lucky guess and no more test." Notice how they do not pick people who claim to have the power as a way to justifiy that it does not exist. Nobody likes for people to know every single thing they think and thats where astral projection comes into play. It was and probably is still in use by the CIA Black Ops under the term Remote Viewing think im lying look it up!

My conclusion is that i am being watched because on most instances before they come and talk to me physically they say it in their mind, stupid them i can read their minds while they remote view. One night at work on my way to my car this guy (i assume a freemason) kept on saying very loudly in his mind i bet he doesnt even know i live right down the street from him. the next day he sits down beside me at my table and tells me the exact same thing i heard him say last night. I didnt know who he was at first but then i knew, he was sweating the entire time he was talking to me. Aforementioned event also occured with my supervisor he said he was going to come and sit down beside me the week before but we really didnt have our breaks at the same time, so the next week he did. Ive caught i dont know how many people in lies where i work at, i barely know who i can trust besides my mom. im only telling ATS now because i dont know you and you cannot hurt me through my laptop computer display. I dont even like reading minds this is nothing like in the movies.

Either way i have ruled out crazy because i know remote viewing and telepathy exist, more likely im just paranoid but what can i do, nothing.
edit on 17-1-2013 by Alexei because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I suggest you speak with a mental health professional, you are displaying markers of schizophrenia.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I understand you probably won't believe me. But you have some mental health problems going on.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Hey there.Im just wondering why you would call this gangstalking? Im under the impression that gs is meant to harm,to intimidate,to basically terrorise.However,it does seem from what you say,that no one has harmed you,and that the FM even helped you? Not being a smartass,im just wondering if you understand what gangstalking is reported to be? I would like to also say,instead of running to a shrink first,is there a way you could see a stress therapist? Some one who won't pump you full of drugs,but would try with you to find the cause of your paranoia+stress? I think working with such a person could help a lot,you must not underestimate the many ways stress can affect one.No shame in that.Also,i do know RV and telepathy are fact,not fiction.I just wonder why you seem so apprehensive about yr co-workers? Im interested in helping you,which is why i ask these things.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I read through your post again,to see if i missed something.1)When you state you're being watched because you can hear them thinking about you+they then come+do say what you heard in your mind: why would you think its strange that co-workers thinking about you,implies a negative thing? Because from my own previous work experience,i know that one's co-workers often come to mind at work,even though we not have bn in the same room? This is fairly normal,i think.AND PEOPLE TELL LIES.All over the world,every day,even to close friends+relatives sometimes.People lie.I would have found it weird if you stated the opposite,as a matter of fact***Maybe you should,just for one week
ON'T PAY ANY ATTENTION TO OTHER PEOPLE.Just do your work to the best of your ability,and make it your mission to find something,however small,to enjoy each day of that week,and other people be damned.Take a week(in your mind) out of all this stress***Your co-workers seem to like you,and many folks are worse off,unemployed with kids to feed.I say this not to berate you,but to show you,already there's a Positive in your life right there.Will you do that for one week,and see if it helps?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   
As the saying goes "a little knowledge is a dangerous thing". I think its possible you may have indoctrinated yourself from an early age with all the reading on the subject at hand. You are what you think as it were and the human sub conscious stores EVERYTHING and that is everything you've ever seen heard or read, but then the trick is to sort out the real from the unreal

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Paranoid right? So was Tupac then we found out all that talk about people coming for him was true and he was assassinated.
]

Tupac is alive and lives in Cuba now.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagicWand67

Paranoid right? So was Tupac then we found out all that talk about people coming for him was true and he was assassinated.
]

Tupac is alive and lives in Cuba now.

WRONG!
Everyone knows tupac lives in Serbia.

No offence OP but you do come off as a bit paranoid.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Alexei

I believe that you are not lying. For myself it's been nearly a little over a year since I've learned of the Freemasons and their constituents. I understand that many people will refuse to believe what you are saying and all the studies against "them" because, though they may be in denial, they are afraid, even the freemasons are afraid of their own shadow, they are afraid of their heirarchy, so they do the classical "if you can't beat em' join em" thing and usually have been mandated to vow to keep their dealings secret lest the lid be blown and their be no more saving of face for themselves.

There was a thread in which I exposed some of their dealings and that thread was promptly deleted by the MODS. Private owned, I get it, but still, people are truly being kept ignorant and if people truly wanted to learn more about these folk they'd do their own research.
What hit me like a ton of bricks was that memories were cropping up and so I got on the internet and did some digging, only to find out that what I was experiencing was described in detail by people who either have been there themselves or have been told by people who have been there, what I experienced was not new, a lot LOT of people have been brainwashed into believing darkness is light.
Thank you for sharing your story. I understand that you are afraid, please come to the understanding that Jesus is very much real and is very much capable of keeping you safe, please pray.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Alexei

It sounds to me like you're going through your initiation. I remember when I first started dealing with the OTO it was very much the same. I went through 3 years of total confusion and paranoia. It goes away after a while, it's the "unlearning" process. I've found (and this may or may not apply to you OP) that the fear came from the fact that my mind was rearranging it's understanding of the world. Replacing the lies I've been told with the truths I was discovering. It's a whole lot of turmoil! The best thing to do is not be afraid of it. If they really are "watching" you, then there really isn't anything you can do about it, right? Not very reassuring I know, but its true.

And don't give in to the "mental health" comments. No offence intended people.. Dealing with Majik and the like simply makes you paranoid. It's a part of the path to inner peace. You will either destroy yourself, or be reborn. Have hope, and trust in yourself. Going to see a therapist will only cause the paranoia to grow worse. If they start feeding you medication, it turns into thoughts of suicide. Meditate, find your peace!

Like I said, sounds like the trials of initiation.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by PollyPeptide
reply to post by Alexei

It sounds to me like you're going through your initiation. I remember when I first started dealing with the OTO it was very much the same. I went through 3 years of total confusion and paranoia. It goes away after a while, it's the "unlearning" process. I've found (and this may or may not apply to you OP) that the fear came from the fact that my mind was rearranging it's understanding of the world. Replacing the lies I've been told with the truths I was discovering. It's a whole lot of turmoil! The best thing to do is not be afraid of it. If they really are "watching" you, then there really isn't anything you can do about it, right? Not very reassuring I know, but its true.

And don't give in to the "mental health" comments. No offence intended people.. Dealing with Majik and the like simply makes you paranoid. It's a part of the path to inner peace. You will either destroy yourself, or be reborn. Have hope, and trust in yourself. Going to see a therapist will only cause the paranoia to grow worse. If they start feeding you medication, it turns into thoughts of suicide. Meditate, find your peace!

Like I said, sounds like the trials of initiation.

What you said really resonated, except for that bit about "nothing you can do".
When I told the Mason Assembly of God preacher about what I was experiencing, he told me that they were "dreams and visions unto God's chosen". ick
He and his wife also admitted to have similar experiences too when I told them.
Before I got on the internet and learned about oes, the pastor's wife came up to me after service, seeing that I was feeling down, she patted my shoulder gently and said "Fairest among thousands." I, like those who heard her say that to me, thought it was just an odd thing to say and nothing more, then when I saw my sister feeling down I felt compelled to do the exact same thing that the pastor's wife did to me, after I did that, I realized how strange, and said, "I don't know why I said that.", she said, "I know."
edit on 10/01/11 by Wonders because: To add.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Having been a victim of gangstalking, I believe that their is a plausible explanation to this phenomena.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
SPAM removed by admin
edit on Dec 17th 2016 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Another gang stalking theme on a brand new acount using the same exact header as a lot of others now.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Alexei

My experience is that telepathy exists but it is generally very suttle which only comes to conscious when the mind is quite but I have also experienced it loud and clear when under duress. So I don't discount that possibility. However I find it difficult to believe that freemassons can astral project, if anything, they have files on people and can look up personal details, is all.

I strongly suggest you try find someone that can teach you meditation in the hope it can earth you, by lessening the fears and concerns, driving your thoughts. The thing is the mind can be a powerful friend or when things go wrong, a powerful enemy. So sometimes we need to take control of our brain instead of it, taking control of us.

Remever we are all born to die, so the only thing to fear, is fear itself.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   
You should be careful with telepathy, psychic messages come through sometimes. I was gangstalked which started me hearing voices and getting remote pain. Plus this telepathy your doing could be manipulations. For instance the guy who lived up your street could be a GS worker with a script coming through similar means as telepathy, known as synthetic telepathy.
Years into my hearing voices harrass me, I got a call from a mason inviting me to a meet and greet, he said we met at the grocer and I gave him my number, but that never happened..For me.
edit on 18-12-2016 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-12-2016 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

top topics

join