It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mirror Gazing and Meditation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Ok you can see many things in an altered state.

So what are these images overlaid on our faces?

These many faces on our own reflection?

Some peaceful, some evil, some young, some ancient?

What is this?
These multiple images and feelings when one looks into a mirror?

Under the right circumstances.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
1 would imagine its yourself within the time loops the more you concentrate you see.

Interesting, do you stare long and this happens or immediate. I ask because the faster the main image outside of the actual 3d you shows it/you seems may signify how strong that elder/ancient connection over the other less frequent to your time loop you still are or becoming again DNA. Like you are seeing past self but activities today may be reflecting or bringing more accurate update data on yourself... YOU through beyond transmigration.

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******
edit on 1/17/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Months ago in the grip of....whatever that was, dizy, pacing it out, and I walked past the mirror in our
enclosed verandah and my image was actaully pixelated.

That freaked me out, but at the time I was deffinately not in my right mind, not in control anyway.
I'd had no drugs or grog, and it was very late.

Hasn't happened since, and I have many late (and no sleep) nights over the course of a month.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by OrionsWitness

Psychomantium.

Careful. Take everything you see with a grain of salt.

You can do the same thing with water and moonlight. Moreso, use fluted pillars, three of, and a pool with a pattern on the bottom....and glance at the reflections.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I cannot understand all you say, but George Harrison describes his experience , which I believe you have a quite deep understanding of , from your own experiences.

I only experienced this once many years ago whilst meditating on my own reflection in a mirror.

No bull dust I saw me , in so many guises, so many age groups, so many levels of innocence and pure evil.

The mirror was like a guide to my souls journey.

Like a video game at the time.
But it haunts me, the numerous faces of me.
What is this all about?
The mirror of the soul?
Or the mirror of demonic possessions ?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrionsWitness

I cannot understand all you say, but George Harrison describes his experience , which I believe you have a quite deep understanding of , from your own experiences.

I only experienced this once many years ago whilst meditating on my own reflection in a mirror.

No bull dust I saw me , in so many guises, so many age groups, so many levels of innocence and pure evil.

The mirror was like a guide to my souls journey.

Like a video game at the time.
But it haunts me, the numerous faces of me.
What is this all about?
The mirror of the soul?
Or the mirror of demonic possessions ?

Personally I have glimpsed at times to either check something on myself something like that. At times when things may have been going on during lower frequency moments of 1z life when 1 falls... out of sync or balance I have looked into the mirror and this is when I would briefly but extensively question myself and my life as well as what I need to do to raise my frequency back up and persevere along. And during these moments I would see different reminders of myself and who I was and could be +/- And with that 1 would take away from that glimpse motivations and criticisms that to some my formulate more visual depending on you Soul/Spirit/Internal energy to continue on your following the right path or LOOK at yourself! and Adjust for the better depending on the situation at hand. So do to me not fully understanding the Architecture of this Existence fully 1 can only speculate on if your seeing soul reflections or REMINDERS of where you are in your life and where you need to go..

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Mirrors are for brushing your hair, popping zits, preening and generally being our vane selves in front of. Mirrors aren't for gazing, playing with or even saying the word Magick too close around, IMHO. As they stroke the human ego ....they can make some of the worst fears become real too. That's about all my comment on the subject but to say, the bunny isn't the least sarcastic on this one.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

It's the symbolism behind staring into your reflection...The reflection is the essence of you.......

en.wikipedia.org...

You are reflecting on your reflection...Think about that one for a second...

You aren't just the animal in the reflection, you are the God causing it.
edit on 17-1-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

interesting image VeritasAequitas, makes sense.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Thank you Ophiuchus, I'm glad you like it my friend!

“The Kingdom of Heaven is spread upon the earth but men do not see it.” — The Gospel of Thomas

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Blacken the room.
Light a candle so you can't see its reflection.
Gaze into the mirror ensuring you cannot see either the candle nor your reflection.
Peer into the void.
See what cannot be seen.
edit on 17-1-2013 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   

That saying refers to people.

The kingdom is within us all. We do not need a church nor a priest to direct us, nor a God to worship. Jesus was not the son of the Abrahamic God, nor did he actually teach about the Abrahamic God. It has all been changed.

We just need to silence our mind and look within, for within can be found the kingdom. For within can be found the truth.

Within lies....the answer.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

We do not need a church nor a priest to direct us, nor a God to worship. Jesus was not the son of the Abrahamic God, nor did he actually teach about the Abrahamic God. It has all been changed.

You misunderstand. That is not my viewpoint at all...Gospel of Matthew is a gnostic text from which the 'gnostic' version of things are way more in line with the truth than the whole "Christianity; Jesus died for your sins" bit....

I am aware the kingdom of heaven is within. However, never forget these words of wisdom.

As above, so below. As below, so above.

The kingdom of heaven is not only within, it is also without. The kingdom of heaven is not only without, it is also within.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   

I can do this by looking at people and just staring at them, there faces changes to demons like, if i blink i lose the image i see and they turn back normal.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by rabzdguy

I can do this by looking at people and just staring at them, there faces changes to demons like, if i blink i lose the image i see and they turn back normal.

Yes I believe you....there are those who see the demons riding on others.

Just know they are not just that demon , that they may fight the good fight.

I have been judged by say one in twenty who Ihave met as being evil, and I have turned the other cheek, but their ferocious hate as made me so inward, I doubt so much myself at times.

But then I smile and I see others light up like love itself.
So I think Iam very evil to some , but inside there is love, if I can overcome the hate agents who seem hell bent since birth on making me want to die.
You have to know, you would not be given life , if you were not worthy.

Think on God not the black evil one...or else you and I cannot escape.
The mirror yes you are right is not mandatory, just know we are folowed.
But LOVE ...true love is your greatest friiend.
It will defend uS ...to the very end.
It will never let go.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin

That saying refers to people. 

The kingdom is within us all. We do not need a church nor a priest to direct us, nor a God to worship. Jesus was not the son of the Abrahamic God, nor did he actually teach about the Abrahamic God. It has all been changed.

We just need to silence our mind and look within, for within can be found the kingdom. For within can be found the truth.

Within lies....the answer.

The answer to condemnation perhaps.
"Going within" fosters self-love which sits man in the temple of God proclaiming that he is "God". 
"Going within" exalts self to god-like status.
"Going within" exalts your desires above Truth.
"Going within" feeds narcissism, selfishness and condemns anyone except self.
"Going within" worships the creation instead of the Creator.
"Going within" worships creation as a 'force'.

Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God--John 1:12

Once, having been asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, Jesus replied, “The kingdom of God does not come with your careful observation, 21nor will people say, ‘Here it is,’ or ‘There it is,’ because the kingdom of God is withinb you.” Luke 17:20-21

You believe scripture when it states that the Kingdom of God is within, yet you ignore the first part of his sentence - that the kingdom does NOT come with careful observation nor will people say "Here or there it is", the two very things which you ARE proclaiming e.g. 'Go meditate because the kingdom is there inside you'. 

Almost all forms of meditation involve the deliberate cultivation of altered states of consciousness in order to access this supposed "kingdom", yet scripture declares unequivocally that it is Father who grants belief not the other way round. You do find a 'kingdom' though - the kingdom of "You" whereby you are the king and god of your illusionary world and even see yourself as a creator. . Meet a son of perdition not a son of God. Meet a human so given over to a reprobate mind that he cannot sense that he worships himself as god, exalting a "love" that rejects every and all real truth. Meet a human who can no longer reason correctly because he misunderstands what his meditation guides are actually stating when they claim that because normal consciousness supposedly obscures sacred realities that meditation is practiced in order to suspend rational patterns of thought. 

Meditation suspends the rational patterns of thought... Go to a psych ward or brain injury unit and really sit there and think about this - in many cases those individuals lost their rational thought process and now can no longer make any decision  nor function safely. What you see expressed in their words and actions is what remains inside....the very part which you are claiming is the kingdom. No, you will clearly see that it is base desires which no longer have a filter - your rational thought.

Meditation's lying signs and wonders make you believe a lie is truth because those very experiences convince you that it is truth. And because you are actively seeking to throw away your God-given rationality, you don't even question nor contemplate any other evidence out there which demonstrates to you the error of your ways. For instance, the numerous studies on meditation show a common outcome of the practice is coming to the conclusion that you are "divine". If you cannot see how a person coming to that erroneous conclusion basically throws away salvation from God, because after all, they are "divine" and would not need salvation of course would they? Likewise, meditation through Yoga is always sold in the west as "the progressive elimination of conscious- ness in order to secure pure Self-awareness." But what they don't tell the western students is the sentence immediately following: "This consciousness must be reduced to ashes, its seeds sterilized so as to render all future consciousness impossible.”—The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali: p. 121. Any psych ward or brain unit will tell you what that really looks like and how absolutely false and deceptive that path truly is. Believing that path is truth means that you feel the yogis sitting cross legged for eight years without moving, having their nappies changes and being spoon fed like a baby three times a day is truly the pinnacle of what Our Creator made man to aspire to in this wondrous universe.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Mirrors are for brushing your hair, popping zits, preening and generally being our vane selves in front of. Mirrors aren't for gazing, playing with or even saying the word Magick too close around, IMHO. As they stroke the human ego ....they can make some of the worst fears become real too. That's about all my comment on the subject but to say, the bunny isn't the least sarcastic on this one.

Not sarcastic but a wise bunny on this one.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

The answer to condemnation perhaps. "Going within" fosters self-love which sits man in the temple of God proclaiming that he is "God". "Going within" exalts self to god-like status. "Going within" exalts your desires above Truth. "Going within" feeds narcissism, selfishness and condemns anyone except self. "Going within" worships the creation instead of the Creator. "Going within" worships creation as a 'force'.

I've never seen so much malarky in one quote in all my life...

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Sorry, I wasn't accusing you of alluding to it, I was proclaiming it to the forum. I completely agree with everything you say.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
One of my teachers said that spirits live in mirrors. It's a way to connect to them. That's why you're not supposed to put a mirror in front of where you sleep, that's just asking for trouble..

I'm cautious with mirrors.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join