learn more

Wow, someone has the guts to say it

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stanc3d
I have never been to jail or committed any violent crimes and the same goes for many of my "AA" friends and family.

so many of your friends and family are drug or alcohol dependent?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Superhans

"AA" = African American, guess I'll correct that as to not "confuse" anyone else.

And to be clear, none of my friend or known family are on drugs, they are also NOTalcoholics.
edit on 18-1-2013 by Stanc3d because: (no reason given)
edit on 18-1-2013 by Stanc3d because: Corrections/adding
edit on 18-1-2013 by Stanc3d because: Correcting again

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by wulff
lmao!!

We really don't care what your opinion is of people exercising their 1st amendment rights!'So, since you know so much about Ms Coulter and Mr Limbaugh apparently you are one of the "9 billion hours" watching them!
To say she is a waste of time and O2 for exercising her right to free speech makes you the "uncoothe" I mean uncouth one!
edit on 17-1-2013 by wulff because: (no reason given)

Actually, we unplugged the cable back in 2006 and never looked back. Prior to that, I pretty much quit watching television about the time ALF was cancelled on NBC if that tells you anything. I read.

Ann Coulter can exercise her first ammendment rights all she likes, as can I. But she very publicly calls for assasinations and invasions, supports torture and endorses extremist agendas... she's a real piece of work. Yeah she has the same rights I do but I'm not selling books... or for that matter I'm not telling people radiation is good for them, making smug remarks about killing doctors, insiting folks be forcefully converted to Christianity, wishing John Edwards had been killed in a terror attack, claiming 9-11 widows enjoyed the deaths of their husbands for publicity, threatening Justice Stevens with poison, proposing that we execute people to intimidate liberals, equating liberals to criminals, wishing that Timothy McVeigh had hit the New York Times building instead, or telling us to literally 'rape' the earth as god told us to, lauding racial profiling and illegal suveillence, justifying war for oil, bashing combat veterans, or calling for Conspiracy Theorists to be rounded up.

The woman is a nut. Everytime she opens her mouth it's pure poison and some of the crap she gets away with saying to millions of people, would have you investigated or arrested for saying it to anyone publicly.
Why do you suppose she enjoys that kind of immunity?
I'd just about dare you or anybody to log in to your FB account and call for folks to poison a Supreme Court Justice and see if you have the same kind of 1st ammendment rights this worthless kook propagandist does.

"''We should invade their countries, kill their leaders, and convert them to Christianity.''
—Ann Coulter

''I was going to have a few comments about John Edwards but you have to go into rehab if you use the word faggot.''
—Ann Coulter, at the annual Conservative Political Action Conference

''I'm a Christian first, and a mean-spirited, bigoted conservative second, and don't you ever forget it.''
—Ann Coulter

''It would be a much better country if women did not vote."
—Ann Coulter

"Women have no capacity to understand how money is earned."
—Ann Coulter

''My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building.''
—Ann Coulter

''I think the government should be spying on all Arabs, engaging in torture as a televised spectator sport, dropping daisy cutters wantonly throughout the Middle East and sending liberals to Guantanamo.''
—Ann Coulter

''If I'm going to say anything about John Edwards in the future, I'll just wish he had been killed in a terrorist assassination plot.''
—Ann Coulter

''If Gore had been elected president, right now he would just be finding that last lesbian quadriplegic for the Special Forces team.''
—Ann Coulter

The list of her disgusting nut job rhetoric goes on and on, and people eat it up. It's pure hate, poison, statistically supported or not, her only interest is cashing checks and generating the hate that signs them.
edit on 18-1-2013 by twitchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   

"AA" = African American, guess I'll correct that as to not "confuse" anyone else.

And to be clear, none of my friend or known family are on drugs or alcoholics.

Well then I guess that makes me a member of the KKK!!!

Not the Klan!
I guess you were too ignorant to look it up!
en.wikipedia.org...
But since when does AA mean African American?
Google or bing "AA" and see what you get.
wiki agrees
en.wikipedia.org...
But that is good news that none of your friends are on drugs. And it is really great that none of your friends are on drugs or alcoholics. If a friend of mine was on an alcoholic I would be pretty upset.
edit on 18-1-2013 by Superhans because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rad22
I know I'll be crucified for this post but I'll point this out anyway.

Violent crime in the US has been plunging since about 1990 and officials find it hard to explain.

Roe v Wade was in 1973 and since then over 20,000,000 black abortions have occurred...approximately 3x the nonblack rate. Those first aborted black fetuses would've been 17 in 1990 and since then there are more than 20,000,000 fewer neglected, unwanted and potentially violent people roaming the streets. In other words, it took 17 years for the effect to manifest, but the result is sustained and perhaps enhanced by an ever increasing number of abortions and a widening race gap in the abortion statistics.

Cause and effect? Who knows. Nothing more than factual observation. Personally, I buy it.

edit on 17-1-2013 by Rad22 because: Additional comment.

Kind of makes you wonder about Margaret Sanger's true intentions when she founded Planned Parenthood. Or the abortion doctor who said we should thank him for getting rid of all the ugly black babies

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Superhans

Not the Klan!
en.wikipedia.org...

I guess someone feels guilty since I never once said anything to you or in reference to you but commented on the thread itself.

A.A. Can refer to anything the poster wants it to be. For instance it could mean American Airline or American Army and if you read my response could easily see and understand what the meaning was. My post was not directed at any one in particular hence the reason I did not quote or say any user names. Also name calling is quite childish and i am not here to argue with you so good night/morning.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Not the Klan!
en.wikipedia.org...

I guess someone feels guilty since I never once said anything to you or in reference to you but commented on the thread itself.

No......
If you really were lurking on this forum you would realize that people jump in and respond all the time.

A.A. Can refer to anything the poster wants it to be.

Is that a fact? Then
sifuhwliafbwalfb wbkldfbweklf bwkrf bewklf bwklejfbwekljfb wekljf bwekljf bew
I either just told the funniest racist joke ever told or I told you how lovely you look, after all "sifuhwliafbwalfb wbkldfbweklf bwkrf bewklf bwklejfbwekljfb wekljf bwekljf bew" means whatever the poster wants it to be.
If you are going to make up stupid stuff then it is YOUR responsibility to define what you are talking about.

the rest of your post was really not worthy of responding to.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I guess I'm supposed to entertain your insults and unneeded behavior now? Am I supposed to argue a point to you that you will simply strike down as "stupid" and "ignorant".

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   

I guess I'm supposed to entertain your insults and unneeded behavior now? Am I supposed to argue a point to you that you will simply strike down as "stupid" and "ignorant".

I have no idea what you are talking about, quote me EXACTLY where I insulted you.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Say man, are you actually agreeing with Anne Coulter? Well, i guess thats your opinion.

I'm a white guy. My last roommate before i moved and got married was a black guy. Never once did he rob me or beat me up or shoot me. Not even once! I am an alcoholic in recovery, so i used to get black out drunk around the house, and guess what? Every morning when i woke up, all my stuff was still there and i had no bullet holes in me......Shocking, huh?

When all else fails, just throw out the old "It's such and such's fault whose skin color isn't the same as mine!"

I am pro-gun. I am not a racist. I am not armed at all, much less to the teeth. Why are you trying to make this a race thing?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by wondermost

Say man, are you actually agreeing with Anne Coulter? Well, i guess thats your opinion.

There is no "agreeing" here, there are stats, if you don't agree with them then provide your own to counter what she said.
I found the rest of your post meaningless so I did not quote it.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   
As one of the least racist among my race(South African whites)i have no concern who my children befriend,as long its a decent child from decent parents.My youngest daughter has a very good friend who happens to be a black girl,and she's spent many nights sleeping over at her house,i love black people,and i actually find i can relate to them much better than to most whites.My best friend/mother figure,for a number of years,was a black lady who i hired to help me with the house cleaning because i used to have severe back problems,which thankfully abated much by now.Point being,the day she did'nt come to work,and her daughter phoned me to tell me Marge was at death's door from a stroke-was one of the absolutely most devastating days in my life,i was inconsolable,and the sense of loss,the pain and loneliness i felt,i do not wish on anyone.I was sadder for the potential loss of her from my life,than i was at the news of my own mother's actual death.I dont think the grief i felt,can be explained in words-i was broken.

Having established that im not a racist,i would now like to point out that in my country,most inmates are black-i dont have the actual figures,but i could wager that at least 95% of the overall prison population is black,and yes,they Are by far the majority race-wise,but stil,that is a very high number.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raxoxane
As one of the least racist among my race(South African whites)i have no concern who my children befriend,as long its a decent child from decent parents.My youngest daughter has a very good friend who happens to be a black girl,and she's spent many nights sleeping over at her house,i love black people,and i actually find i can relate to them much better than to most whites.My best friend/mother figure,for a number of years,was a black lady who i hired to help me with the house cleaning because i used to have severe back problems,which thankfully abated much by now.Point being,the day she did'nt come to work,and her daughter phoned me to tell me Marge was at death's door from a stroke-was one of the absolutely most devastating days in my life,i was inconsolable,and the sense of loss,the pain and loneliness i felt,i do not wish on anyone.I was sadder for the potential loss of her from my life,than i was at the news of my own mother's actual death.I dont think the grief i felt,can be explained in words-i was broken.

Sorry but that is all meaningless. Because you openly admit that you love one group of people based soley on their skin color, that is not any better than hating a group of people because of their skin color. If you think about it that whole mentality is a duality of ignorance, if you hate or love someone because of their skin color then it is still ignorant.

I would now like to point out that in my country,most inmates are black-i dont have the actual figures,but i could wager that at least 95% of the overall prison population is black,and yes,they Are by far the majority race-wise,but stil,that is a very high number.

If they are more race wise then it is really not that high, that is normal.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   

There is no "agreeing" here, there are stats, if you don't agree with them then provide your own to counter what she said.

You are absolutely correct, sir. There will be no agreeing here. Just another side note that you will find meaningless. I was born and raised in Mississippi. In the deep south part. I know racism. I grew up in it, around it. I chose not to hate people based on statistics and skin color. I can see racism from a mile away.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   

I actually had a good laugh, thank you for that...you do know that actually even though what you are preaching is statistics, hes right, by textbook definition it is still a racist statement, look it up ...
a belief or teaching (statistics are still teachings) that arises differences about selected races and specific or general actions 'usually' under the perception of a superiority discrepancy ....'usually'...key word, most people mistake it for always...

...I love being a smart-ass hahaha

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Anundeniabletruth

Is there not a panel or group who focuses on these glaring in justices?
I personally believe it ridiculous to jail people for possession or use of that which we do not speak of.For the harder and potentially fatal forms of that which we do not speak of, yes,but i think we are referring here to the natural plantlife of Earth,but correct me if im mistaken in my assumption.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scamzarilla

I actually had a good laugh, thank you for that...you do know that actually even though what you are preaching is statistics, hes right, by textbook definition it is still a racist statement, look it up ...

I looked it up, still don't see it. Try posting it for us all to see.

a belief or teaching (statistics are still teachings) that arises differences about selected races and specific or general actions 'usually' under the perception of a superiority discrepancy

You need to rewrite that so it makes sense.?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   

But i dont hate whites.I dont hate any group,so i don't know what you're inferring here.Why i brought it up,is because in this type of thread,one's bound to get flamed for being racist,which is the ONLY reason i brought that up.

My country is also home to a population of Colored,Indian,Muslim,Chinese,Portuguese,Greek and many other races and nationalities,what i tried to say is that IS a vast group of non-blacks too.

If this is your attitude to some-one trying to offer input to your threads,i will rather not respond to your threads anymore.I'll read them if they're interesting to me,but this was our first and last meeting.Have a nice life.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   

You are absolutely correct, sir. There will be no agreeing here. Just another side note that you will find meaningless. I was born and raised in Mississippi. In the deep south part. I know racism. I grew up in it, around it. I chose not to hate people based on statistics and skin color. I can see racism from a mile away.

Oh yeah? I grew up in candyland where everybody got along and there were no races, just candy.
Your reply really lacked any substance and just displayed a white guilt story.
A white guilt story is easily ID'd. It is usually unnecessarily long and has no point but all it does is highlight the fact that the writer either "knows what its like" or his/hers best friends are not white.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   

...you openly admit that you love one group of people based soley on their skin color, that is not any better than hating a group of people because of their skin color.

What the hell? He didn't say he loved a group based soley on their skin color, you completely conjured that out of thin air and then used it to mitigate racism... no wonder you keep calling other's posts pointless or worthless.

I'm beginning to think this thread is a point thing, is ATS still giving points based on the number of replies to a thread?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join