It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow, someone has the guts to say it

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Anyone who is a racist should be permanently imprisoned. ANYONE! That means if you're white and you dislike another people because of their race then you get a free Go Directly To Jail card, if you're black and you hate people of another skin color then you just qualified for that very same card, even if you fall into a category such as "other", the same rules apply! That would solve one of our problems anyway.
edit on 17-1-2013 by Anundeniabletruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Superhans

Well playing ignorant doesn't justify the ignorance you have implied here. Very ironic that you titled the thread "someone has the guts to say it," but actually it's just one ignorant racist agreeing with the implication of another ignorant racist with neither actually having the guts to say anything.

And you can think what you want of me, I actually never play the race card, and I was called racist plenty of times defending George Zimmerman, but this isn't a race card. If you think that the fact that there is a higher percentage of blacks in prisons for violent crimes, drug crimes or whatever, is actually because they are black then you are a racist fool.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anundeniabletruth
Anyone who is a racist should be permanently imprisoned. ANYONE! That means if you're white and you dislike another people because of their race then you get a free Go Directly To Jail card, if you're black and you hate people of another skin color then you just qualified for that very same card, even if you fall into a category such as "other", the same rules apply! That would solve one of our problems anyway.

Locking up people because of their personal beliefs??? Wow!

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Anundeniabletruth

That's absurd. We got racists and the omega p.c. in this thread. I'm out. Welcome to the worst thread ever posted on ATS. Have fun guys.
edit on 17-1-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Superhans

Originally posted by Anundeniabletruth

Locking up people because of their personal beliefs??? Wow!

I said what I said.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

That's absurd. We got racists and the omega p.c. in this thread. I'm out. Welcome to the worst thread ever posted on ATS. Have fun guys.

What he really means is "I can't do anything besides yell racist to whoever disagrees with me" im leaving because it is not working.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   

If you knew me you wouldn't be calling me of all people the omega pc. I just don't care much for stupidity. In my opinion, if you're going to hate another person with such passion as racists do, you could at least have a better reason than the color of their freakin skin for crying out loud.

And what does being anti-racist have to do with being politically correct? Can you provide an answer with more than three reasons? Bet ya can't!

I'm sorry, this thread has just become one big joke. Was it not intended to be?

I would never approve of locking someone up long term for stupidly hating others. I would prefer locking them up just long enough to force education down their throats. The bottom line is that we need a better education system. Do we even have one right now?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Ever consider that more black people are picked up because hanssupercop is a racist?

The point you make is moot because race is neither the singular or most prevalent trend. Try again next time.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   

You know I'm starting to see a pattern develop here. All these ethnic slurs and racial tension. Everyone hug a tree.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Well obviously I agree, but people are entitled to their opinions and are free to say all the ignorant stuff they want. Hans here is spouting enough ignorance to compensate for a couple deaf mutes in the kkk, I'm sure.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

You know I'm starting to see a pattern develop here. All these ethnic slurs and racial tension. Everyone hug a tree.

I have not seen any ethnic slurs here. I AM seeing the "anti-racists" eating each other here on this page. But its cool.
I want to be your friend, what is your favorite song?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Well obviously I agree, but people are entitled to their opinions and are free to say all the ignorant stuff they want.

***DISCLAIMER***: By "ignorant stuff" he means "stuff I don't agree with. Carry on...

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
You keep claiming to have made some point by this thread, but quoting Ann Coulter of all the scumbags in the world, and throwing statistics around is kinda skirting the issue isn't it?
So what exactly do you think Ann Coulter meant when she said "demographic problem"?
Is it your opinion that it should just be black people disarmed?
Should we bring segregation back?
Round up the poor folks?
What exactly is your pont?
The title of your OP is "Wow, someone has the guts to say it", and apparently you laud Coulter for her rantings but lack the guts to say it yourself.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
You keep claiming to have made some point by this thread, but quoting Ann Coulter of all the scumbags in the world, and throwing statistics around is kinda skirting the issue isn't it?
So what exactly do you think Ann Coulter meant when she said "demographic problem"?
Is it your opinion that it should just be black people disarmed?
Should we bring segregation back?
Round up the poor folks?
What exactly is your pont?
The title of your OP is "Wow, someone has the guts to say it", and apparently you laud Coulter for her rantings but lack the guts to say it yourself.

Bring segregation back???
You flew off the deep end my friend, take a chill pill and come back to reality land.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Kumb by Yah? IDK I got noth'in.!

edit on 17-1-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Kumb by Yah? IDK I got noth'in.!

Nothin wrong with that. Its a CAMPFIRE CLASSIC, I mean it is a little strange to say its your favorite song but hey, im your friend dawg.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   

It only sounds a little strange ? That's not at all what I was SHOOTING for.

Any way SnF for saying you'll be my friend.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   

It only sounds a little strange ? That's not at all what I was SHOOTING for.

Oh don't get me wrong
It's not that I knock it
It's just that I'm not in the market
For a boy who wants to love only me
Yes and I ain't saying you ain't pretty

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Good point on the demographics problem.But you know Loughner and Lanza were white guys far from any hood.We should be concentrating on preventing the Sandy Hooks and Columbines.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join