I welcome you,and THEY do too

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SarnholeOntarable

Less is more. More is less.

I thank you.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your stay. Please remember to buckle up and adjust your tinfoil hat to the correct frequency. And don't eat the peanuts.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by stonebutterfly

I thought the tinfoil hat was to block the frequency.

I thank you.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by txinfidel

Welcome to ATS

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Welcome!

I thank you

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Heres a pic I took at the Georgia Guidestones.
Thread to come later.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I made a new friend.

She's a pitbull my wife calls her Shelby, but theres a dilemma. Shelby is homeless and Ive been feeding her and letting her sleep in the garage. Problem is we already have 3 small dogs and two cats, or three bitches and two pussies.

Either way I screwed myself here, cause I told my wife I don't want any more pets but Shelby is the sweetest dog and I want to keep her, not because I feel a need for a new animal but I feel sorry for her and I think she was abused previously and ran away or just got thrown out on the street. She's very skiddish. Im just trying to boost her moral right now. I think she does well on her own but it gets cold at night. Right now she's wrapped in a wool blanket in my garage.

I dont want to call humane society on her because this dog is very afraid of humans for some reason and also pit bulls are commonly euthanized.

I figured maybe my wife will eventually agree to let her in. But maybe not.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

What are P F K W S
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
How to Upload Your Pics & Avatars (also) Need a custom Avatar?
Your Terms and Conditions Of Use (also) Reaffirming ATS Policies

Try Ask ATS to find numerous threads to add your thoughts to now. Once a minimum of 20 posts are made, you'll be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by txinfidel

Welcome aboard, and enjoy the ride!

Hope to see you around.

new topics

join