It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ADHD/ADD

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by tamusan
reply to post by Superhans

while I am making money and buying guns with my excess funds.

Now that's the craziest thing I've heard all week. I've been making money by selling guns.

I can't high five you, bro. I've grown some compassion.
edit on 17-1-2013 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

that makes no sense...

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Um, no I did not. Maybe you don't understand the difference between calling someone a jerk, and saying someone is sounding like or coming off as a jerk. There is a difference.....

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

Um, no I did not. Maybe you don't understand the difference between calling someone a jerk, and saying someone is sounding like or coming off as a jerk. There is a difference.....

There is not really a big difference, you are just arguing semantics at this point. You called me a jerk and then you turned around and said "im not name calling". That is EXACTLY what happened. If you don't like it then ask john titor to give you a ride and you can edit your post.
Thanks for trying
***BOOM***
that is the hammer coming down, you lost my friend.
Go cry about it.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   

What makes no sense?

Compassion or selling guns I don't need ( at ridiculously high prices)?

Let's be clear . If the crap does go down, my weapons will be Government Issue.

edit on 17-1-2013 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   

What makes no sense?

Compassion or selling guns I don't need?

Let's be clear . If the crap does go down, my weapons will be Government Issue.

Honestly I really don't care, I don't. Not at all, still AGAIN!!!
Your weapons will be government issue whoo hoo, I still don't care.
Why are you talking?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   

I don't care either. I'm just waiting for the cognac to hit me, and then I'm asleep.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   

I don't care either. I'm just waiting for the cognac to hit me, and then I'm asleep.

I got in a very similar discussion last night and it ended up the same way, we both got "off topic" posts removed.
But anyways, pass the bottle

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Sure, passing it to you. Kanpai.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Sure, passing it to you. Kanpai.

My buddy is having a tough choice right now.
What would you choose a Kar98K or a mosin nagant.
The Kar98k was the german war machine's oil
But the Mosin Nagant was the true hero of Stalingrad. Not to mention that Finnish dude that got 500 kills shot a nagant off iron sights.
Have you shot both? What do you think?
Im biased towards the nagant because what is good enough for my grandfather is good enough for me.
But he is german and he wants to make some long distance shots.
Personally I think they are both just different mausers that are capable of the same thing but the nagant has the longer barrel.
edit on 17-1-2013 by Superhans because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReVoLuTiOn76
He said no one with "mental illness" should own guns.

Um where and when did he say that?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

Originally posted by ReVoLuTiOn76
He said no one with "mental illness" should own guns.

Um where and when did he say that?

Im not sure but I will say it right now. If you are taking an anti-depressant medication that has homicidal tendencies as a side effect, you should not own a gun.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   

All of my firearms were passed down to me. I had 2 great-grandfathers who served in WW2. They were hardcore gun enthusiast, as I remember them. My grandfathers fought Korea. My father fought Vietnam. Just my father is alive now. I didn't have any firearms after getting out of the military, until 2 years ago. That's when the VA was told how they screwed up.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
They diagnosed me with ADD and ADHD when I was in about the 6-7th grade...I can't tell you for sure how old I was...Maybe 12-13? Although it honestly feels like way longer. I'm perfectly fine today, nearing my twenty-first birthday. Never sick except the occasional sinus infection; hacking up snot(sorry guys xD).

I stopped taking the medication on my own, and I've never had a psychotic break or anything like that...Now don't get me wrong, there were a few times I considered trading blows with some oppressive people, jerks in school, but I never thought about getting guns and going on a rampage...That's nuts....

I have a bit of hyperness to me that is hard to control..Energy drinks don't phase me a single bit... I have restlessness is all. Bored very easily unless I am receiving lots of mental stimulation, and I have 'tics' of sorts...I'm always drumming my fingers, popping my leg up and down on the balls of my feet, tapping my feet, twirling my hair with my finger, and so forth...

I can't help it..I feel 'wrong' if I'm not constantly moving like that...And good jeebus the pacing, lol....I get told to sit down a lot by people even though I prefer to stand usually... When I stand I'll pace back and forth, and people are like, "Why you pace so much? You nervous bout something?"

No, I'm not nervous....I just can't help it....I either have to be talking your ear off about something I enjoy or I'm fidgeting around like an eight-year old on a sugar rush...
edit on 17-1-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join