It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you ready to be silenced? Gun control is catalyst for something bigger.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by metaldemon2000

Great post OP. First off thank you for taking the time to create such an insightful post.Secondly I have had similar theories on the same thing you discussed above. Over the past three years are so we have a mass shooting, and afterwards this forum lights up with everyone is trying to link the shooters fathers or other things together, but majority are missing this piece. Both the Tuscan shooting and Aurora shooter are being (and were right after the shooting) as conspiracy theorist(rather this is true or not does not matter, the media painted them as such and so that is what they are at least to the gen. pop..)
I felt right after the Aurora shooting they are trying to paint people like you and me as possible candidates for the next mass shooting. I can almost bet money that within the next weeks or months the media will report Adam Lanza was also a conspiracy theorist visiting sites just like they said with Jared loughner or James Holmes. I honestly believe boards like this, people like us have slowed there plans by waking others up. Not with ridiculous ideas that the Newton shooting was a complete movie set, but with facts backed up with facts. Take Alex Jones, mass media knew how Alex would behave. He painted all of us as nuts, he basically self sabotaged all of his efforts and work over the past years. Why he did this is unknown, rather it was pure emotion and frustration or if he played the role they told him too. They need people like Alex Jones. Even I felt like a wacko for even listening to his radio show after seeing him with Piers. We need to be painted as insane, but lets this show that our work is working. We are cracking the very dome they created and work to keep. But as OP said, proceed with caution. This whole thing stinks and guns aren't the only thing they have there eye on. Just look in the mirror if you want to know what else they have there eye on. Didn't mean to ramble, thank you again OP...
edit on 18-1-2013 by BigChongo69 because: Grammar

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by iwilliam
And absolutely, certainly we should ostracize anyone who crosses the line and attempts to contact these people in the real world... be that for harassment or questioning. None of us should be crossing that line, and none of us should be tolerating "members of the community" who cross that line.

This really should be able to go without saying. You shouldn't have to tell people in this community that it's a bad idea to do anything that is or could be perceived as harassment, threats or aggression. I was hoping this was a conversation we'd never have to have. Theories are supposed to be things you talk about and think about. We do not want to be seen the way the WBC people are seen.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I understand that we all fall under the same umbrella, but I feel like Alex Jones represents the group no more than 'we' represent him.

Seems like the crazy lone nut holds a lot more weight than a conspiracy theorist; how threatening can someone be with a tinfoil hat? Now if its a lone nut conspiracy theorist terrorist, now you're delving in to uncharted water, but hell, they're going to have to create new boogeymen as they've seemingly run dry.

Not to mention George Bush's speech, ''will not tolerate outlandish conspiracyy theoriiests,'' he kind of made us sound like the drunken uncle at the party, or maybe he was drunk when he said it - we weren't condemned enough to establish a strong threatening force in the minds of the public; being that we're not really a threat to anyone, and our information isn't much help either so long as people remain willfully ignorant.

I think after 9/11, ''conspiracy theorists,'' gained a lot of credibility seeing as we were the only one with our heads screwed on enough to examine the situation for truth, which the rest of the world has now picked up on, or avoided all together, which I'm assuming is part of the plan to destroy our rational thinking and to accept tom foolery.

I have a question though, to everyone saying that Alex Jones ruined it for us. Michael Tsarion said, ''it might be a crime to attempt to wake someone out of ignorance, perhaps this is there cosmic lot'' That being said, we keep doing our job by sharing information and creating a database by which people can enlighten themselves should they choose, but did Alex Jones scare the PTB in some manner? Just a thought.

How often do these dinosaurs get screamed at?
How often do they get screamed at by concerned gun owners stating that a war will pop off should you try to take our guns? Perhaps his anger caused confusion in their ranks? 48 laws of power anyone?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Staroth

This is nothing more than a bunch of..

Think so? Well, maybe it is but this is a conspiracy forum. This is what is supposed to be posted here. As near as I can tell, every "conspiracy theory" is deemed to be nothing more than a bunch of paranoia for the simple reason that it isn't an officially sanctioned idea.
edit on 18-1-2013 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
The definition for mentally unstable should be used to describe people who believe all of what the lying mainstream media tells them, and have the hide to point the finger at those who look deeper and can see the blatant lies. Those who believe the mainstream media are clearly incapable of thinking for themselves, therefore they are mentally unstable !

Give me a tin-foil hat over media lies anyday of the week. At least i can adjust the hat, where as you're stuck with the lies

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
so, if i hear this right...all mentally ill, deeply depressed, or paranoid people, regardless of their afliction, should be allowed to buy and own AR15's, with as many multiple bullet clips, and as many rounds as they want, and they cannot be known to any government agency, or LEO. have i got that right?

No, actually you got nothing right. His Mother was the owner of the AR-15, which was not even used in the killings. So your argument about depressed, or paranoid people being able to own one is baseless, and an epic failure. I would suggest that you check your facts first before you spread lies and disinformation. Maybe you should have been brainwashed a little more, or been payed even more than that by your masters?

Kind of funny how you drop in here with your anti 2nd Amendment propaganda, and then you vanish without another reply? LMAO! People like you want to disarm law abiding citizens while at the same time you support a corrupt government who hands out assault weapons to Drug Cartels who murder Americans and Mexicans? Ok then.

I think if anyone is mentally ill, it's people like you and your heroes who manipulate and rule everyone while ignoring your own crystal clear hypocrisy.
~$heopleNation

www.youtube.com...

edit on 18-1-2013 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I don't know if it's been mentioned on ATS or not, but after doing a little gumshoe googling,
Found out, based on the question "who gains the most from all this 2nd Amndmt/gun banning hype?"
that, as of 2005, O`s political home base of Illinois has the
MOST
ASSAULT WEAPON MANUFACTURING COMPANIES IN THE USA.
Just another piece of the upside down puzzle we're all trying too solve.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Wanderer112358

Absolutely, perfectly spoken. I second this, but im still gonna talk s##t.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
deport piers morgan [spam link removed]
edit on 1/19/2013 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by Happy1

This filthy administration makes the filthy Bush administrations, and Clinton administrations look snow white.
Hold on there Buttercup.
Im sure 1,000,00 Innocent Iraqies, and 4,500 US Military Men would Beg to Differ.

You can still hold your Gun in your Cold Heartless hands, they Can't.

Yep someone does need to hold their "gun" their dogma gun.

1,000,000 Iraqi deaths eh?

Not what this site says:

www.iraqbodycount.org...

And of course if someone does want to cite wkilpedia we can

en.wikipedia.org...

Of course that 1,000,000 deaths figure is taken from a poll done by ORB :

On Friday, 14 September 2007, ORB (Opinion Research Business), an independent polling agency located in London, published estimates of the total war casualties in Iraq since the US-led invasion of Iraq in 2003.[1] At over 1.2 million deaths (1,220,580), this estimate is the highest number published so far. From the poll margin of error of +/-2.5% ORB calculated a range of 733,158 to 1,446,063 deaths. The ORB estimate was performed by a random survey of 1,720 adults aged 18+, out of which 1,499 responded, in fifteen of the eighteen governorates within Iraq, between August 12 and August 19, 2007.[2][3] In

On topic :

Yes gun control is a catalyst for something bigger those who are paying attention know this they never let a good crisis go to waste to push for total dominion.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

I have my reservations about if Sandy Hook was a false flag or not, but I absolutely 100% agree that an already existing agenda was fueled because of what happened that day, no matter who's hand played in what.

A door of opportunity was opened up, which could be an alternate explanation on why there's so much confusion and conflicted reports. People may have scrambled to grab hold of the opportunity handed to them and botched it in the process.... maybe. Either way, I agree... it didn't birth the agenda, but sure as hell fueled it.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
The question is are you ready to be silenced?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Slightly off topic... In my eyes, the issue is not the mental illnesses themselves, it is the lack of affordable treatment for those that desperately need it. It is the fear of stigma from people that are being brain washed into thinking that all mentally ill people are going to murder everyone they come across. I am a mental health patient, all my friends are mentally ill in some way, but none of us are going to go out and kill people. Not all mentally ill people are deranged.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Plotus

Abuse of political power must cease or we will wake one day to a dictatorship with despots in charge.

lol, you mean like tommorrow morning?

Actually though yes it look like so called' mental health' issues may be used to further disarm America. Does this mean that many/most of our vets coming back with so many 'issues' like PTSD, despression, etc. might no longer be allowed to own a gun?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk8erchick
Slightly off topic... In my eyes, the issue is not the mental illnesses themselves, it is the lack of affordable treatment for those that desperately need it. It is the fear of stigma from people that are being brain washed into thinking that all mentally ill people are going to murder everyone they come across. I am a mental health patient, all my friends are mentally ill in some way, but none of us are going to go out and kill people. Not all mentally ill people are deranged.

I believe you're missing the point though. I think they are deliberately painting the mentally ill (as well as those who are perceived as being mentally ill because of the outlandishly broad definitions of mental illness now) as being potentially dangerous so they can force them all into some kind of "treatment". Which will likely not be nearly as benign and compassionate as it's obviously meant to sound.

It could include things like indoctrination. They could force any kind of drugs they wanted to on people by calling it "medication" and claiming you need to take it to keep you stable and sane. (And that is a very brief description of the massive potential this thing has for abuse)

Certainly there is such a thing as mental illness but I don't trust the government to decide who is and isn't mentally ill and what kinds of treatment they may or may not need.
edit on 20-1-2013 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by metaldemon2000
[Alex Jones]..made us look like the tinfoil hat wearing basement dwellers that everyone thinks we are.

I think that everybody should refuse to be boxed as such, keep their calm and present their views in most rational, civilized manner possible. Also, ALWAYS remember to notify when someone tries to put word into your mouth.

It's usually the people that are most rational at first FANATICALLY object ideas that they consider "conspiracy theories" because that's the current view. Sometimes the truth is so fantastic that the just refuse to believe it.

Stay frosty.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by JerkyBeer
I don't know if it's been mentioned on ATS or not, but after doing a little gumshoe googling,
Found out, based on the question "who gains the most from all this 2nd Amndmt/gun banning hype?"
that, as of 2005, O`s political home base of Illinois has the
MOST
ASSAULT WEAPON MANUFACTURING COMPANIES IN THE USA.
Just another piece of the upside down puzzle we're all trying too solve.

I hope people really try to understand the BIG picture as viewed world-wide, There is another group who will gain much more over the longer haul than any profits made short term, They work tirelessly decade after decade to help tear down the world of the free 'sovereign citizen' and replace it with a world of helpless and defenseless citizens who must run to them and their collectivism for 'safety'. What do they want:

Nick Rockefeller Revealed Elite Agenda to Aaron Russo During Friendship

Jones Report | February 21, 2007

America: Freedom to Fascism Filmmaker Aaron Russo has exposed first-hand knowledge of the elite global agenda during a video interview and live on Alex Jones' nationally-syndicated radio show.

Nick Rockefeller told Russo about the plan to microchip the population, warned him about 'an event that would allow us to invade Afghanistan and Iraq' some eleven months before 9/11 and foretold the fact that the 'War on Terror' would be a hoax wherein soldiers would be looking in caves for non-existant enemies.

Rockefeller also tried to recruit Aaron Russo to the Council on Foreign Relations during the tenure of their friendship. Now, a picture send by the Russo family verifies that friendship and strengthens evidence of the global agenda which Rockefeller related to the filmmaker so frankly during their private conversations.

Sadly, this brave and patriotic messenger died not too long after his refuusing the offer to become one of 'the enemy' in the War on Liberty and Privacy.

www.jonesreport.com...

edit on 20-1-2013 by Tecumte because: link added

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
It's a catalyst ffor the tribulation

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

Actually, I always thought the "microchip" thing was a bit too obvious. As dumbed down as the US population is, I think they would recognize it if it was actually some kind of mandatory implant.

And frankly, they don't have to physically implant something in your body for something like this to work. They just have to get a "chip" into something that might as well be implanted. The cell phone.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join