It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you ready to be silenced? Gun control is catalyst for something bigger.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+119 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Whether or not you believe sandy hook was a false flag or not,there definitely is an agenda somewhere because of its occurrence.

Now I'm not going to speculate on whether it was a real event or not and I would ask that you please refrain from debating on that issue. There is something far more sinister happening here that needs our full attention.

Now I've explained on another thread that the US was explicitly targeting people with mental health issues and demanding that people selling guns should report people who fit the "mentally ill" profile. Now we know that gun salesmen are hardly qualified to assess this but this opens a whole new loophole in which to detain people by painting them as potential mass shooting suspects. This is wrong on many levels because mental illnesses cover a wide variety of issues that don't necessarily deem someone unstable or unfit for gun ownership. While I agree that guns shouldn't be given to the crazy , the scary part is the reporting aspect of things which surely will lead to ordinary citizens being detained or being denied the sale of an firearm just because they may appear as socially awkward.

You can read that thread here.

Now I don't need to mention the crazy that was Alex Jones was when he had his 15 minutes of fame on an actual msm outlet where he could have actually set the record straight for conspiracy theorists but instead made us look like the tinfoil hat wearing basement dwellers that everyone thinks we are. For this, and other things, he is a moron and exactly why I don't like him.

Then came Anderson cooper who spoke of his disgust with the conspiracy theory community for suggesting sandy hook was staged.

ac360.blogs.cnn.com... by-conspiracy-theorists/?hpt=ac_t2

Saying they are being harassed. Which could be true and if it is I am completely disgusted in whoever is harassing anyone. Conspiracy theory is meant for people seeking truth, not to commit attacks on people.

Anyhow, so now conspiracy theory and mental health issues are in the spotlight. There is even that tenured university professor in Florida who they are painting as nuts for questioning it. OK we get it, this isn't a good thing and maybe it should stop. If ours is the quest for truth then let us do it in a way where we aren't offending people and hurting innocent people.

Then I went to school today and someone brought this up during a class discussion. So its safe to say that the idea of conspiracy theorists being jerks and mental illness connected with mass killings is starting to make its rounds in the general public.

Not long ago I was sifting through news sites like I always do and came across this little gem.

But the latest conspiracy movement seems custom-made to underscore the need for a national debate on mental illness. Some of the Sandy Hook Truthers, as they've been dubbed, believe last month's mass shooting in Newtown, Conn., was a hoax.

news.ca.msn.com...

The need for a national debate on mental illness. Wait... are they suggesting that conspiracy theorists are mentally I'll?

Folks, their definition of crazy is about to broaden.

Also from the same article:

They call themselves Operation Terror, and many of the movement's adherents appear to have ties to the so-called 9-11 truthers who have long held that the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, were an inside job by the George W. Bush administration.

Their theories on the Dec. 14 shooting in Sandy Hook appear to lack any basis in fact, reality or common sense. But Google Trends suggests the movement is gaining momentum with both a Florida college professor and a libertarian Fox News anchor in Cincinnati questioning the official narrative on the events.

So they have linked it with terror which can be misconstrued as terrorist, linked it with 9/11 truth movement which has been labelled UN-American and borderline terror and they fingered two people who recently publicly displayed their crazy in the media as the masterminds.

Let's do a tally here. Conspiracy theorists are now mentally I'll, shouldn't own guns, are un-american and are possible terrorists.

Folks they are trying really hard to silence anyone who questions the official story on anything going forward and removing their right to defend themselves and giving the authorities the right to detain you for as little as visiting a conspiracy theory forum such as ATS.

You will be painted with the same brush regardless of your views on sandy hook and gun control. Gun control is just the start. They will use these mass killings as a means to control the public yes but not in the way we all think they will. They are beginning to use our own resources against us. All to silence the only voice speaking out against agendas or questioning the official record. We played right into their hand. Well played powers that be, well played.

We should all be very careful going forward.

edit on 13/1/16 by metaldemon2000 because: added stuff

edit on 13/1/16 by metaldemon2000 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13/1/16 by metaldemon2000 because: spelling, wording

edit on 13/1/16 by metaldemon2000 because: fixed link

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by metaldemon2000

Well the so called "truthers" have to blame just themselves for it. I personally belong to the Pilots and Engineers chapter for 9-11 truth. However when these cirtcles are then infiltrated by guys that clim to see UFO going into the towers, People who come up with the most far fetched ideas of possible scenarios etc. is it then a wonder when the rest is looking at them as if they are insane?
On this forum I have always a problem when people come up with the two most common scenarios: UFO/Aliens and the many "Prophecies" from bible and other "holy" sources. It is exactly this "beyond the extreemly unlikely" scenario claims that then gives the true doubters to the original story the bad rap.
Are those people with those extreem and idiotic ideas paid to discredit us? possible. As one always says, one has to follow the money.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Interesting thesis as the conventional wisdom is that the Second Amendment was the guardian of the others (ie, it goes first) BUT they can now use the First Amendment (thru a broad definition of mental illness) to take away the Second. Complex but genius long term strategy as both rights are being targeted. NOW as for me...I just belong to this site for the entertainment value.

edit on 16-1-2013 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
2 + 2 will NEVER = 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats all I have to say about that.

On a side note, very nice post.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 1plusXisto7billion

Is someone mentally ill to question why EPA administrater Lisa Jackson used fake e-mail addresses with her dog's name "Windsor" to keep the us citizens from viewing her gov't e-mails?

Is someone mentally ill who questions the DOJ Eric Holder's decision to not prosecute the black thugs with weapons in PA on voting day?

Is someone mentally ill to question the dismissal of 5 generals after the false stories ran for 2 weeks about Benghazi and the fact Secretary of State Hillary Clinton - who took responsibility for the debacle - still hasn't testified before Congress yet?

Is someone mentally ill to question the Fast and Furious gunrunning debacle by DOJ Eric Holder, ATF, and who else? for guns ending up as murder weapons in Mexico? and the Middle East?

This filthy administration makes the filthy Bush administrations, and Clinton administrations look snow white.

They are running a campaign to distract everyone from questioning anything. They have their fingers in so many mud pies, I bet they can't even keep their own lies straight.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
So for a question, If when getting a gun the person is sent for a mental evaluation, who wil be conducting it? Will it be a doc of our choosing or one assigned by the Gov`t.? This might be another way to keep people from owning guns if the Gov`t runs the testing.
edit on 16-1-2013 by candlelight because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Very good post.

I 100% believe it's not just about gun control. There are plenty of studies that show mentally ill people are in general less dangerous than so called normal people. So why the big push about the mentally ill? Here are a few things this really accomplishes:

-Takes rights away from people based on pre-crime analysis without due process (no court hearing)

-Establishing a mental illness data base which probably be used for many other things
besides gun control. I can see it being used for employment, access to public buildings, public transportation (i.e. the no fly list) and child custody. I don't hear about any confidentiality of this data base! You can bet someone is going to put it on the internet.

-Establishes liability for professionals not reporting people. You can be someone is going to do a baseless study that conspiracy theorists are dangerous. (or anti-war, environmentalist, ect) They will use this study to threaten others to report known conspiracy theorist.

This database is far more dangerous to people than guns.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Daughter2

This also goes hand-in-hand with the explosion of psychotropic drugs that are handed out to everyone in the last 15 years. I would bet that the younger than 25 population is about 60% psychiatrically medicated in one form, or another.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Maybe they are taking away the guns so when the ufos come..people dont mass shooting at them. Who knows. Certainly is something going on.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Indeed, all our rights are taken away. First of all, they will say all gun owners are gun 'nuts', then again, nuts can't have gun anyways. There is no need to go door to door, someone can report you ( neighbor can say he got guns, he must be crazy), then you are officially in the list.

Again, they already can assassinate anyone by just calling him a terrorist without due process. Now they can call anyone a 'nut' (even with a slight ocd or a prepper or wants to have a gun for self defense etc), there goes all your nights.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by VimanaExplorer
Indeed, all our rights are taken away. First of all, they will say all gun owners are gun 'nuts', then again, nuts can't have gun anyways. There is no need to go door to door, someone can report you ( neighbor can say he got guns, he must be crazy), then you are officially in the list.

Again, they already can assassinate anyone by just calling him a terrorist without due process. Now they can call anyone a 'nut' (even with a slight ocd or a prepper or wants to have a gun for self defense etc), there goes all your nights.

That's what I'm saying, we will go back to the cold war idea of reporting your neighbor except this time it'll be a hundred times worse because you can be held indefinitely and the people will be begging govt to clean up the streets of all the "crazies" because nobody wants to be the next aurora or sandy hook.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by Daughter2

This also goes hand-in-hand with the explosion of psychotropic drugs that are handed out to everyone in the last 15 years. I would bet that the younger than 25 population is about 60% psychiatrically medicated in one form, or another.

Of course, they had to keep my generation (I'm 30) busy and distracted from the fact that there were barely any jobs for us and that we would be some of the first to incur massive debts in order to further control us by limiting our financial capabilities. More than half the people I went to school with are addicted to some sort of govt approved poison.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
When I saw a Father laughing and cutting up the day after his daughter was killed, the same daughter who was photographed sitting on the Presidents lap a few days later, then very obviously slipping into character as he asked if he should just read from the cards, I started looking into things. If that makes me mentally ill, then so be it. Conspiracy theorists aren't mentally ill, they're pissed off and tired of being lied to, and have just enough sense left to simply look into things further and call BS when they smell it.

For example, despite not having been hit by a plane or taking any severe structural damage, WTC 7 literally reached free fall speed, it actually accelerated through it's supporting understructure in what we were told was the third consecutive fire related collapse in the history of modern steel framed construction amid untold numbers of eyewitnesses who reported explosions and countless videos and photographs of very obvious demolitions charges... IMO, the mentally ill ones are the bastards trying to convince us that the BBC report claiming it had already collapsed before the fact was cooincidence, and the police on the ground and the people who pulled Ghouliani out of the building prior saying it was GOING to collapse... Even though this stuff was widely reported, you're a nutjob for saying it? Yeah.

How about mental health screens for the people DIEBOLD now elects to represent us? How about cameras in their offices and warrantless wiretaps on the White House phone lines? When are the real paranoid nut jobs going to answer to the same standards they intend to hold their constiuents to?

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, I'm a human being. Truthers, birthers, no planers, liberals, conservatives, hippies, rednecks... who the hell is any of those things? It's a stereotype, one you've been handed by people who have a vested interest in making sure no one listens to your questions.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1

This filthy administration makes the filthy Bush administrations, and Clinton administrations look snow white.
Hold on there Buttercup.
Im sure 1,000,00 Innocent Iraqies, and 4,500 US Military Men would Beg to Differ.

You can still hold your Gun in your Cold Heartless hands, they Can't.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Yeah Bush was an evil, coc aine sniffing, inarticulate, and arrogant idiot, no doubt about it. His dad was worse and Clinton was a Bush family lackey from the good ole Barry Seal/Noriega days.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by metaldemon2000
Their theories on the Dec. 14 shooting in Sandy Hook appear to lack any basis in fact, reality or common sense. But Google Trends suggests the movement is gaining momentum with both a Florida college professor and a libertarian Fox News anchor in Cincinnati questioning the official narrative on the events.

So they're basically saying that Ben Swann is mentally ill with theories that lack any basis in reality or fact... utterly disgusting. Articles like this are deeply disturbing on multiple levels... I hope you're wrong about the outcome of all this.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by metaldemon2000
Whether or not you believe sandy hook was a false flag or not,there definitely is an agenda somewhere because of its occurrence.

Now I'm not going to speculate on whether it was a real event or not and I would ask that you please refrain from debating on that issue. There is something far more sinister happening here that needs our full attention.

Now I've explained on another thread that the US was explicitly targeting people with mental health issues and demanding that people selling guns should report people who fit the "mentally ill" profile.

We should all be very careful going forward.

I was hoping this issue would get the attention it deserves. I have had the growing suspicion ever since the media started harping on the "mental illness" aspect of these shootings that this was where they were going. Carefully, slowly, methodically. But they're getting there.

Maybe this is about guns too but I have been thinking more and more that it isn't about guns at all. It's all about creating an excuse to put American citizens on a blacklist of sorts. And it appears to me this could be tied in with Obamacare and be used to force people into what would undoubtedly be called "treatment" or something to that effect.

They're not really interested in guns at all. That's what I think. They're interested in making thoughtcrime and the thought police a reality. But they're doing it in a really backhanded sort of way. I'm not expecting the general public to really recognize it. Or if they do, they will be too afraid to speak up. Out of fear of having their own names on some list somewhere. And that really is the most diabolical aspect of the whole thing. If you accuse them of what they're actually doing, you will only be considered to be even more mentally ill. By calling them on it, you are accusing them of a conspiracy. Which, in turn, they will deny and display your accusations to their fawning public as evidence that something needs to be done.

Certainly you can't rely on the MSM to "investigate" anything.

Yes. This is far more sinister than just gun control. This is people control. It's really surreal. I don't think this is the last piece they need for complete control but they're definitely getting closer. But that's really how they've gotten by with it for so long. One little piece at a time. Most people have no idea what a "fusion center" is to this day. Even the name sounds a bit vague. It doesn't sound all that scary. It doesn't really sound like what it is if you are a layman, does it?
edit on 17-1-2013 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Yes, OP, it is all about assimilation. The keyword is 'official story'. Every one of them. If you doubt any of them, you will be measured for a white suit. I think this is fairly obvious. There are technologies in play which can and will uncover every aspect of your biology, including how you think. There is no doubt in my mind that mental health is a HUGE part of the medicare push. When obamacare began, some were pointing out that mental health was not even factored in to the budgeting, and that it would possibly exceed physiological medical demands.

To the thinking man, nothing could be more unjust than this coerced mental egalitarianism. To the coward, it is a signal to conform, and to turn in your brother.

Facebook can be used as commercial blackmail. All it takes is some chum in the water and a metering of the trends. One can lose their entire life's work merely by making an unpopular remark, truth, or conviction. Simply by turning the squelch dials of political correctness, one is invited to amend their wrong thinking to right thinking. It really is that simple.

If they succeed at outing 'crazies' through any political scheme, news, black ops, or conspiracy, then the financially broken are set loose to be rounded up. Do you recall how there was talk of requiring everyone to use fb, as though it were a driver's license? Well, I am getting bored. Nearly everything I ever foresaw has come to pass, and that which hasn't, were I to voice it, would certainly set me in peril. I recall remarking that it's only a matter of time until cops invade your electronic devices (cell phones etc) during routine traffic stops, even remotely, w/o actually handling your devices. That drew laughter when I said it. But information is power, see. For some reason, they thought it was a good idea to invade my life, long before the world succumbed to giving them free personal data. I realize they have been shown many times how and why this was a bad move, but they won't learn. Let's just say there are invisible strings attached to what they do. These strings comprise the universe, and are held, by God. I feel sorry for them.

It is all about centralizing power. Whenever this happens, the zionists are amassed, helping each other ascend the little ant hill of power they so desire to be in control of. This is justified by the holocaust which only happened to the jews, and no other group or demographic. They intend to bully, as a means to avoid being bullied. You can say anything you want about history and it's lies. But of all it's events, only the 'holocaust' will land you in jail, and ruin, if you don't concur. To me, this was enough to show where this ship's headed.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
It's clear that the MSM and Liberal Agenda seek to paint any and all Conspiracy Theorists, Gun Owners, Conservatives, and anyone else acquiring their ire as being either "mentally ill" or a Domestic Terrorist..both of which would require immediate detainment / confinement upon that supposed recognition. An underlying indoctrination has slowly been taking place for decades to get to the point where America now teeters: A faction of deceived, illogical, non-thinkers seeking to neuter our most prolific, tangible Freedoms with broad, wide-ranging brushstrokes of demonizing discoloration of those daring to go against their grain. What makes that even worse is the absurd misinformation and finger pointing these Liberals so easily rationalize and somehow justify as permitted to enforce their will upon anyone else that thinks / believes differently than they do. They appear to have assumed a corrupted ideology that it's OK to sacrifice "some" citizens for the greater, common (their) good and if that means usurping Rights, Freedoms, and Liberties of those sacrificial citizenry then they eagerly yelp a rallying "so be it"!

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
so, if i hear this right...all mentally ill, deeply depressed, or paranoid people, regardless of their afliction, should be allowed to buy and own AR15's, with as many multiple bullet clips, and as many rounds as they want, and they cannot be known to any government agency, or LEO. have i got that right?

<<   2  3  4 >>

join