<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Everyone has to believe in something...

I believe I'll have another beer...

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 10:25 AM
link   
And I'm sorry to decept you, but sex, beers or reproduction are a goal for life not a mean...

If you believe in the Karma (And even if you not believe in), life is a lesson. We reincarnate each time in several matters (Human, Animals) to learn and find the truth.
Buddhists believe that before you birth, you have to choose your incarnation, depending of things you need to learn.

You probably have some interest, some answers you search in life : this is the meaning of your life.

But remember that the meaning of life should be the sense you give it.

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 08:17 AM
link   
thank you

that was very well explained, and i appreciate the input!!!!!!!!!

blackwidow

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 12:41 PM
link   
What the QURAN and ISLAM says of reincarnation ?

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Why, 42 of course....

hehehe
guess I'm the only other one who has read The Hitchhikers Guide...

On a more serious note, I think that the meaning of life is simply a means to an end, your purpose here is to learn, interact, socialize...for lack of better terms...live.

I was thinking the other day, I know dangerous thought, but I began to look at symbolism in life and death, and I think I have figured it out...It has been in front of us the whole time...Its the butterfly..
Right now we are in the caterpillar stage, despite what anyone says food and water are our most important deeds right now. When we die we are placed in a coffin (symbolistic of a cocoon) only to re-appear as a beautiful creature with glorious wings (ie.. that is why many religions picture angels as beings with wings)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join