It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone Willing to do a palm reading?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Hello, i've been trying to find someone who is experienced on Chiromancy but I couldn't find anyone so maybe someone here could help me out!

Left
(the middle line goes all the way to the black dot)

right

ok hope this request doesn't bother anyone!
peace

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by darktouch

Sorry, I only read Cycads.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
You are going through a immense eternal struggle lately, still rather young and you like to look for the answers in the non conventional way.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I see a few friction blisters, let me guess...3 times a day?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by goochball

It is a girl.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Newagekid2012

W000000000t im no girl lol, i have such a girly hands? ):

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I don't know how to read palms; but I do hope that you will get an answer from someone who does know; and is serious about it; and not joking. Best of luck to you!

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Thanks very much! i'm sure there's someone out here (:

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

i'm not a palm reader, but by chance are you an abductee? i'm only asking because it looks like you have a small scoop mark scar on each palm

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Or a post pubescent boy..

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

You are right handed. Hard worker, probably in the field of some type of manual labor, or avid gardener. You are single, not by choice. Have a soft heart towards animals, one of those rare men who will watch a chick flick, and enjoy it.

You have close ties to family, and friends. Tend to be a little bit gullible sometimes, then laugh when you realize you've been punked. Your coworkers think you are a good guy, and trust you. You set yourself up to be taken advantage of sometimes, but are a forgiving person by nature.

That's my take....

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

No, im not an abductee, if your asking for the tiny mark on the left palm, it's probably some old scratch

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Hey Destinyone thanks very much for the response!

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Hey Destinyone thanks very much for the response!

Its nice that you said thank you but did she hit the nail on the head or one or two things sound famililar, or was she completely off?

Does her response help you in what you were looking for?

If so then Destiny, I might send my palms your way

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by WeBrooklyn

Well, on some things yes ! I can be naive sometimes and i do manual work, but I definitely don't like to watch chick flicks lol,

I actually wanted to know what was the meaning of my "life line", cuz it has a cut and opens in a two way

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Seriously, from your pictures I would suggest:

From your skin tone, I would assume you are under 50 years of age and older than 12. Perhaps you are of college age.

You are slightly jaundiced and could do with some sort of diuretic treatment (yellow is notable in the images).

It is cold where you are and your left hand was in a pocket prior to the scan, wheras your right hand was exposed and/or also perhaps elevated (different hue).

From the deeper lines, larger calouses and paler hue, you are right handed.

You are most likely unmarried as is evidenced by the absence of a ring or mark of a ring.

You do not work in the mechanical trades (the absence of minor cuts, scratches & oil stains).

You are over-weight.

You normally do not close your left hand (fewer/shallower lines) and, when at rest, your left hand is open. This, along with the jandice and overweight indicates that you are likely a sedentary person, perhaps unemployed or a student (This is in total disagreement with Destinyone's assertion that you do manual work and your agreement).

The mottling of your skin indicates dilation of deep blood vessels which could indicate that you had a hot bath, shower or were in a warm bed immediately prior to imaging your hands.

From the irregular spacing of of your fingers (especially on the left hand), I would guess that you play a musical instrument, probably a guitar.

How'd i do?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

Yes I play guitar!,
it's summer here
I don't have a regular job, I often work as a painter, so that's my main source of money.
I'm not necessary a sedentary person.

Thanks for your response, but i hope someone with experience on chiromancy could do the reading.

edit on 17-1-2013 by darktouch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

OK, the painter as a job would explain the preferfence of use of your right hand and your relatively open left hand.

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by darktouch
reply to post by chr0naut

Yes I play guitar!,
it's summer here
I don't have a regular job, I often work as a painter, so that's my main source of money.
I'm not necessary a sedentary person.

Thanks for your response, but i hope someone with experience on chiromancy could do the reading.

edit on 17-1-2013 by darktouch because: (no reason given)

You could always shell out $25.00, go to a palm reader in your area.

You are getting some good intuitive feedback from members here. Maybe because it's free, you aren't interested in what we have to say.

Des

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Yes I wish I could do that, but there's no palm reader in my town,

The response of Chr0naut was just a guess based on the aspects of my palm, not the lines,
If i weren't interested on what "you" have to say i wouldn't even post this,

Can you answer this question?

I actually wanted to know what was the meaning of my "life line", cuz it has a cut and opens in a two way

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join