It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What EPA really means

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Eradicate People Authority

That is closer to what they are , coming from the same powers that give us "United Nations Agenda 21"
Agenda 21 is basically all the evil powerful people on the planet Earth acting as gods. Crushing the people and lifting themselves over all. After all, these people who push it on the top, believe they are gods and we are the cattle.
Most pain and suffering in the world is created by those on the top who tell us they are saving us, from the crisis they create but blame on we the people.
Create Crisis, Alert the public, Offer Solution...old trick but keeps on ticking

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reminds me of one i came up for police

people over law in cities everywhere

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Robodoon
Agenda 21 is basically all the evil powerful people on the planet Earth acting as gods. Crushing the people and lifting themselves over all.

either that or it is a set of voluntary guidelines on how to develop sustainably, hat any organisation can choose to use or not use, and having made a decision either way then change its mind about if so chooses.

And which has no force behind it at all - if you choose to use het guidelines then the UN won't be there holding a big stick to make sure you stay on track.

Yes I'm sure it's either that or as you say....

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Lol I still subscribe to EPA = Environmental Protection Agency.

For one, I'm very glad for Clean Air Act. Or the Clean Water Act... I'm not for big gooberment, but I like to know that some rogue state can't legally get away without regulating heavy metals in the water.

I get what you mean about agenda 21 though, insisting on enforcing sustainability without necessarily defining it. It could be a wild card TPTB bust out if they can't make a world central bank (more powerful than the IMF)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Agenda 21 is basically all the evil powerful people on the planet Earth acting as gods. Crushing the people and lifting themselves over all.

either that or it is a set of voluntary guidelines on how to develop sustainably, hat any organisation can choose to use or not use, and having made a decision either way then change its mind about if so chooses.

And which has no force behind it at all - if you choose to use het guidelines then the UN won't be there holding a big stick to make sure you stay on track.

Yes I'm sure it's either that or as you say....

UN Agenda 21 is all about Eugenics, nothing has changed, hitlers masters just changes hats or names...nothing has changed...the goal is still the same.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Before the EPA was created the Cuyahoga river caught on fire...routinely. It wasn't even a river anymore, literally sludge. Now it flows freely and some of the life has returned.

Lake Erie used to be much more disgustingly polluted than it is today as well.

All you are is posting fear mongering spam threads.
edit on 7-2-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

[UN Agenda 21 is all about Eugenics, nothing has changed, hitlers masters just changes hats or names...nothing has changed...the goal is still the same.

Well there's the biggest pile of dog do I've seen on here for a while - and that's quite some achievement for ATS!

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Because of this fire, Cleveland businesses became infamous for their pollution, a legacy of the city's booming manufacturing days during the late [size=4.5]1800s and the early 1900s, when limited government controls existed to protect the environment. Even following World War II, Cleveland businesses, especially steel mills, routinely polluted the river. Cleveland and its residents also became the butt of jokes across the United States, despite the fact that city officials had authorized 100 million dollars to improve the Cuyahoga River's water before the fire occurred. The fire also brought attention to other environmental problems across the country, helped spur the Environmental Movement, and helped lead to the passage of the Clean Water Act in 1972.

www.ohiohistorycentral.org...

edit on 7-2-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
OP do you listen to Alex Jones? Because it sounds like you are parroting a bunch of his talking points.

top topics

join