It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orion and China Pyramids.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I was looking at the photo of these Chinese pyramids (thanks to Zorgon) and noticed haw similar to the constellation Orion that they are.

Even more so than the Egyptian Pyramids.

Now before Cydonia is mentioned, here is a photo of the Mars Pyramids(thank you super Slovak). The only thing that piqued my interest here, is that this maybe Orion’s belt viewed from outside Orion, looking through it towards our solar system.

Now let's examine the positions of the Chinese Pyramids with the belt of the constellation Orion.
If you are using the Stellarium Program, you can appreciate these points of interest.

1 Mintaka 916.17 light years away.
2 Alnilam 1342 light years away.
3 Alnitak 817.43 light years away.
4 Sigma Ori
5 Is a group of stars, When we zoom in on Orion with Stellarium, we notice that the first of the three are
5a HIP 26257 A 1264.17 light years away.
5b HIP 26234A 1128.57 light years away.
5c HIP 26233A 1217 light years away.
5d Maybe c Ori 785.92 light years away.
5e Maybe theta 2 Ori 1896.26 light years away. It is the farthest Sun away from Earth. And it seems that the these builders knew where it was!
5f Maybe iota Ori 1325.84 light years away, with HIP 26199 at 1863.75 light years away. Notice how this pyramid appears to be elongated, just like the position of these two stars.
6 HIP 269353 674.9 light years away.
7 HIP 26939 A 649.71 light years away.
8 HIP 26816 1538.47 light years away.

The ancients must have had some strong eyes to be able to see these distant stars. More over, what significance did these faint distant stars have, to make them memorialized on the surface of the Earth?

edit on 16-1-2013 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
You know if you throw a handful of corn flakes on the floor they will match numerous constellations and star patterns.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Nice find! Extremely interesting and great peice of work getting it all together to share. I was wondering, unless I missed it, which Chinese pyramids are those?

When you say one looks to be elongated, do you mean the height of the pyramid? If so,making a correlations between pyramid height and star distances they represent is pretty genius thinking. I am definitely hungry to know more on this. Thanks for sharing!

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Here is some more contribution I found trying to do a little more digging into those Chinese pyramids.. I can't claim i've read it all yet, definitely will be the next thing I read on this and maybe it will aid in this thread and your line of thought OP

bibliotecapleyades, the theory of the Chinese pyramids

+17 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TFCJay
You know if you throw a handful of corn flakes on the floor they will match numerous constellations and star patterns.

This is true. Now tell me how many times you'll have to throw them on the floor to get the same constellation twice.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

This is true. Now tell me how many times you'll have to throw them on the floor to get the same constellation twice.

Twice.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Very interesting thread,if you go check out those pyramids in China now,they are still there,but not so isolated now.
You did forget to mention Teotihuacan in South America.

Giza is on the left,Teotihuacan is on the right.

Teotihuacán : (City of the Gods).

The original builders of the complex are unknown, but it is suggested by Spence (1), that it was the Mecca of the Nahua. The city was left abandoned in 700 AD. It was suspected by Stansbury Hagar that the city had been built as a 'map of heaven'. During the 1960's and 1970's a comprehensive mathematical survey was carried out by Hugh Harleston Jr, who found that the principle structures line up along the 'Street of the dead' (and beyond), from which he concluded the city was a precise scale model of the solar system, including Uranus, Neptune and Pluto (not rediscovered until 1787, 1846 and 1930 respectively. (21).

www.ancient-wisdom.co.uk...

edit on 16-1-2013 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Twice.

Pictures or it never happened.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982

Very interesting thread,if you go check out those pyramids in China now,they are still there,but not so isolated now.
You did forget to mention Teotihuacan in South America.

Giza is on the left,Teotihuacan is on the right.

Teotihuacán : (City of the Gods).

The original builders of the complex are unknown, but it is suggested by Spence (1), that it was the Mecca of the Nahua. The city was left abandoned in 700 AD. It was suspected by Stansbury Hagar that the city had been built as a 'map of heaven'. During the 1960's and 1970's a comprehensive mathematical survey was carried out by Hugh Harleston Jr, who found that the principle structures line up along the 'Street of the dead' (and beyond), from which he concluded the city was a precise scale model of the solar system, including Uranus, Neptune and Pluto (not rediscovered until 1787, 1846 and 1930 respectively. (21).

www.ancient-wisdom.co.uk...

edit on 16-1-2013 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

Thank you for your contribution.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I have a book on the connection between orion and Giza, but I can't find it at the moment.
I think the author is Robert Buval or something.

He used a computer to track Orion back in time so Orions belt was directly above the 3 pyramids.
At this same epoch the milky way was also directly above the nile and the sphinx faced Leo wich hung low on the horizon. It all seamed to fit together like a giant celestial puzzle and the date was 10,500bc.

Another book called Heavens Mirror is also a good read, it's authored by Graham Hancock and Santha Faiia.
This one covers more ancient civilizations that seam to copy the zodiacs with their temples etc.

Interestingly, I also have an 1847 edition of Origine de tous les cultes authored by Charles Dupuis.
It relates the constelations to the religions of ancient civililizations, linking the Greeks, Chinese, Egyptians etc.
This book was first published in the late 1700's.

edit on 17-1-2013 by LeLeu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by LeLeu

Yep, co-authored with Graham Hancock.

They came up with the premise that all of these - earth - sky correlations point to the dawn of the spring equinox
in 10,500bc. Including the sphynx.
( the data was fed into a computer searching for that exact 'ground - sky' correlation).

They seem to have the answer, yet, what is the question ?

So much yet to discover! ...
edit on 17-1-2013 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Timely

Yeah, that's the one.

The Gobekli Tepe site in Turkey is dated around the same time.
This proves that man was building stuff back then.

I'm wondering now if the China pyramids are on the same longitude as Giza.
So they both mark the same epoch.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by LeLeu

Too much of a coincidence, these things are turning up, left, right and center.
The book you mentioned, alludes to the idea, that all of these newer sites - are built ontop of far more
ancient sites; sending the same message

ETA: Nice thread op! I wonder if there are ancient Chinese texts relating to these pyramids.
Do they, like the Egyptians lay claim to building them? Or do they have a different legend?

Makes you think ...

edit on 17-1-2013 by Timely because: aesthetics

edit on 17-1-2013 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Now is that nice?

I definitely think there's some connection between all the pyramids formations verses constellations. I don't think they were just built randomly or placed ambiguously.

Although your analogy is witty, it behooves critical thinking which is needed if we (as individuals) are ever going to advance our knowledge.
Because if you're waiting for 'them' (government, academia, science or religion) to tell us, we'll be here for another billion years waiting. They don't impart knowledge. They peddle propaganda.

Thanks OP

S&F

edit on 17-1-2013 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   

It would be the case if only one civilization built a pyramids that matches the Orion belt, but, we have more than one civilization. If you truly believe it's only a coincidence then your not objective.

I believe there's some connection between the Orion belt and out ancient past, the question is, what? Why did our ancestors were so interested in Orion belt?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Perhaps, but then these are not cornflakes, but some of the worlds most impressive and mysterious ancient monuments, deliberately built and placed by means unknown, despite decades of experts trying to solve the mystery of their construction.

These things are clearly laid out on a deliberate, rather than random pattern, add in the fact that seemingly ALL ancient cultures who decided to build these things all over our planet were obsessed with astronomy and mathermatics, and the heavens in general, it's more logical to assume many of the pyramids and monuments were laid out to reflect that which was revered by the builders...and add further that many of these cultures had their creation myths and legends firmly rooted in Gods from the stars, Orion included, it becomes even more plausible that these are indeed Earthly representations of where they thought their gods originated from, or departed to when their mortal bodies died.

It's not about ET or aliens, it's about religious beliefs of the builders.

edit on 17-1-2013 by MysterX because: typos

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Found this. It goes on to explain the usual story of some dim-witted power fiend, destroying the ancient records.
( again! )

Chinese pyramids

Worth a look.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Pareidolia

a psychological phenomenon involving a vague and random stimulus (often an image or sound) being perceived as significant. Common examples include seeing images of animals or faces in clouds, the man in the moon or the Moon rabbit, and hearing hidden messages on records when played in reverse.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
After studying Ernest Norman's book "The Truth About Mars", In that book there was a person named Nur El, he sated they have a civilization underground on mars, thus (tubes, buildings that many see photos of from nasa photos). That they are the originators of the chinese race on earth thousands of years ago. But they came from a distant star system. I wonder if it wasn't Orion's system.

So if a people left Orion because of some disaster, inhabited mars, then came to earth (example Puma Punku etc) "Pyramids in "China"

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by thetiler
After studying Ernest Norman's book "The Truth About Mars", In that book there was a person named Nur El, he sated they have a civilization underground on mars, thus (tubes, buildings that many see photos of from nasa photos). That they are the originators of the chinese race on earth thousands of years ago. But they came from a distant star system. I wonder if it wasn't Orion's system.

What amuses me to no end is this: someone presents a highly elaborate theory, complete with intergalactic itinerary and Martian occupancy certificate, - with no evidence of any sort. When I see an alien Nike shoe, this will probably pique my interest... Until then... Meh.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join