How did ATS handle 9/11?

page: 1

join

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Wiki says "Receiving a boom of members following the attacks on September 11th, 2001 the site quickly grew to accommodate the influx."

Now certainly at the time due to the loss of so many innocent lives the subject of 9/11 being a conspiracy must have been highly taboo. However since that is what seemingly caused the influx in new members I doubt that subject was treated with 0 tolerance.

Why then, no matter how taboo and dumb alot of you think it is, is discussing the possibility of foul government play pertaining to Sandy Hook being treated this way. The idea of things not adding up about Sandy Hook is much bigger than this website, yet this would be the main website one would go to for such information.. but its not being allowed. Why?

9/11 has killed so many more people.. most of us think the government was a part of it.

If there was nothing to Sandy Hook then those of us who thought there was something to it would be easily put in our place with facts. Instead there is a 0 tolerance policy.

"YOU CANT TALK ABOUT THAT"... then why am I here (?) I keep thinking. Sticking your fingers in your ears and blindly following the "official" story IS NOT Denying Ignorance. Its embracing it..
edit on 16-1-2013 by 1/2 Nephilim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 1/2 Nephilim

Take a look at the 9/11 forum, right up at the top of it. That forum is probably the strictest forum on the boards. You are lucky if you even get warned on that forum before getting banned, because it got so ugly in there. It was actually closed down for a long time. You couldn't walk in there without getting slammed with piles of mud and worse, and god help anyone that disagreed with someone.

Emotional events like 9/11 and Sandy Hook bring out the worst in people. I agree with how they have handled them, especially with personal information of people being posted after Sandy Hook happened.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 1/2 Nephilim

You just don't give up...do you. Springer has made it quite clear the policy on this matter, SH. You are NOT the owner of ATS. If you don''t like the policies...leave.

Des

edit on 16-1-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
This is becoming tiresome.

This is the official response.

That will NOT change.

Take note of this specific detail from the linked thread:

Discussing the utter mishandling of the breaking story by the MSM is one thing, questions about what happened are fine, but, defaming, libeling, or otherwise exposing innocent people, especially those who are still suffering from this tragedy, to further insult or pain is below the base level of compassion we can tolerate.

Thread Closed.

ETA: As for 911, you'll notice that discussings regarding no-planer theory or the passengers of planes being hoaxed/actors is also not allowed.

~Tenth
ATS Mod
edit on 1/16/2013 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

new topics

join