It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I searched U.S. Constitution and got this..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by xedocodex

Ah yes, and that brings me to you, MY fragile californian mind had no idea it was called the new world when it was first found, I mean surely in highschool I didnt learn anything about that, or discovered it in my own quest for knowledge. I just love how you belong to a conspiracy theory website, and then troll on someone who's releasing a few thoughts, observations, and emotions like it's a personal insult to you, and blatantly jump to the conclusion that I meant that particular website is a conspiracy, it just freaked me out seeing that banner on the site and made me remember all the fukd up #e going on, How was anything you said in your little troll response beneficial to the conversation, if thats all you had to say, why not just pack off and find another post that suits you better? But no, you had to leave your mark, and make sure I looked like some backwood redneck that thinks the government is gonna get him, good lord indeed?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by fettman89

Keep cool man, you only make yourself look bad when you handle yourself like that.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I was keeping my cool, if this doucher has no interest or anything beneficial to add he has no business being on my post in the first place

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by fettman89

In that case you gotta funnel your thread better. Title is very open and you did not have a concise point in the OP which allows alot of deviation from where I think you want your topic to go, which is (im assuming), the NWO and their takeover. In reality he added about the same amount of info as others have in this thread, he just said it a bit more abrasively. Direct your thread where you want it to go with counter information.
edit on 16-1-2013 by topherman420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by topherman420

Ok topherman I understand what your getting at, your a good dude.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
We have New World supermarkets here in New Zealand - should we be worried??

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Well, I mean it's up to you, do some research for your area and see if anything seems unusual

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join