It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grand theater? Gun control, spree shootings, etc.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
OK, this is a stretch, but the joy of this site, and conspiracy theory in general, is trying to view something from all angles and looking for hidden connections.

So for the past few months, the US has been embroiled in a real show... grand theater for the masses. This show has had everything... 'celebrities,' slick production values, sex, violence, spectacle, 'villains,' 'heroes,' and a steady stream of delicious, easy to digest, junk-food content that the masses can consume, and then spend hours debating, discussing, and getting all spun up over.

Starting with the various recent killings and continuing with the 'gun control' debate, executive orders, immediate legislation in the various states, it's been the ultimate reality show. How many threads have these subjects alone taken up here? How many of us have had actual discussions about any element of these events with friends, family, co-workers, even perfect strangers?

At face value, there is plenty to dig through. There is mountains of information, inconsistancies, 'shocking' elements, and 'bold' moves to rase the ire of nearly all of us, regardless of political affliations or leanings.

So, I have to ask... as this has been so grandly and amazingly well-produced for maximum impact, exposure, and debate... is this being used (or created) to deflect or cover up something else? The news is going 24/7 on these issues, the chattering class spends all of their time on this, and we're all atwitter (excuse the unintended reference) over all the related threads to this story. What is being under-reported? What is being missed? What sort of nonsense is going on behind the curtain that we are being so incredibly distracted to notice?

I'm not even asking "what's next" when it comes to the seeming attack on the 2nd Amendment or the Constitution in general, I'm asking what else? What's being slipped-in behind the scenes? What is being ignored? WW3? ELE? UFO disclosure? Martial Law? North American Union? Collapse of the US Dollar?

I have no answers, but I'm asking the question... partially to hear the views of those who DO have their ear to the ground on what we might be missing, and partially because I'm curious to see if others have had the same suspicions that I do.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
"Life is a stage and we are all actors playing our parts."
*William Shakespeare
And we dont have to be Members of the Screen Actors Guild (SAG) to participate either.

edit on 16-1-2013 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Benghazi Gate.

Hillary, will she testify, or won't she?

The US engaging with France in another possible war, botching a rescue of a prisoner, causing his death, death of a French troop, one French troop hostage taken.

Al Qaida is back! Oh wait, they were soundly defeated!

Al Qaida in Mali takes 41 hostages from Algeria today. From a natural gas company. Watch your gas prices leap now...

Did Iraq fall off the map?

Isreal?

North Korea?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I think that the trillions of dollars of money that went missing, and also all the money that is being collected for the Aurora and Sandy Hook shootings and also cancer research, is being funneled somewhere to help the NWO with a grand project to make us transhuman or posthuman. The GMO's, vaccines, chemtrails etc are all being used for genetic modification and nanotechnology, they are changing us. I know it sounds crazy, but this is where all my research has led me. It is the old alchemy now as science mixed with the luciferian religion of the freemasons/illuminati. 9/11 was a part of it too.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
You can call it evolution I guess. Forced.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by larphillips

Funny you should mention this ........After so many of these taking place the last 10 years the very first thing I think of is what are they trying to hide? Well most people don't know that 2 very big stories came out almost exactly as Sandy Hook. A drone operator that quit because he did not want to kill children which turned into a huge story about how we are violating the Geneva Convention. You see we use double and triple taps with drone kills. Only problem is when you hit first responders with those 2nd and 3rd strikes it is a violation of the Geneva Convention for killing rescue personnel. That story just vanished since Dec 14 2012 but I did not forget. The other story was about Benghazi Gate.......now depending on what you have found on the web stories vary but here is what I have read. First theory is that the Ambassador was to be kidnapped and then exchanged with a high level prisoner they wanted but it went wrong and they just killed him. I don't believe that one but .........the other is that he was not in an embassy but rather a safehouse that may or may not have been holding Manpads and that we had some prisoners they were mad about and we were also arming the rebels in Libya. Oh I almost forgot.....there were supposedly survivors and the state dept. will not let anyone access to them. I can't say for sure if it's true but interesting on the timing......Oh and BTW just when you thought you were supposed to watch the birdy over here about guns the MSM gives you Lance Armstrong...ok look at this birdy now......don't mind what is over there.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

Correct, some 30 odd survivors, spirited away. No one has seen nor spoken to them since. Americans? Some think many are.

new topics

top topics

join