Egyptian court sentences Christian family to 15 years for converting from Islam

page: 5
30
<< 2  3  4   >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Talliostro
 


1. So let me get this straight, you are not going to post a source? Are you outright lying or... I said a half way credible source... So far YOU are not looking like one so I am asking for an external one that does indeed have credibility to back you up.

2. Seriously?
Yes fighting in wars is what soldiers do. You completely dodged the point. They did much more than just fight in wars.....like invent modern banking for instance. Before we get off on a tangent, are you stating that Knights Templar were only soldiers AKA "war-fighters" AKA "knights". Other than that they just told peasants to do everything? So were they bored delusional rich knights? I seriously don't see it...

3. OK So once again, a half-way credible source is required. You appear to be looking to prove something that is just not true.

So I will need 2 sources that are credible. In English.... Let me clue you in: I do not believe you and require proof. Actual. Proof. You are rewriting history.




posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarrowGate
reply to post by Talliostro
 


1. So let me get this straight, you are not going to post a source? Are you outright lying or... I said a half way credible source... So far YOU are not looking like one so I am asking for an external one that does indeed have credibility to back you up.

2. Seriously?
Yes fighting in wars is what soldiers do. You completely dodged the point. They did much more than just fight in wars.....like invent modern banking for instance. Before we get off on a tangent, are you stating that Knights Templar were only soldiers AKA "war-fighters" AKA "knights". Other than that they just told peasants to do everything? So were they bored delusional rich knights? I seriously don't see it...

3. OK So once again, a half-way credible source is required. You appear to be looking to prove something that is just not true.

So I will need 2 sources that are credible. In English.... Let me clue you in: I do not believe you and require proof. Actual. Proof. You are rewriting history.


1. the five extant edicts by pope urban II were destroyed after the final crusade failed, again.
rome basically gave up trying to convert north africa and allowed the byzantines to rule it.
check your local library and look in the history section for proof, or google search it.

2. the knights templar were wiped out during the last crusade, without their bully boy tactics from rome european catholicism branched off, and we had the renaissance, yay. again dont be lazy look it up!

3. that was the moors, again look it up. after the crusades the byzantines crushed any foreigner on there turf.

as for the thread topic, we (the west) payed al qaeda goons to overthrow 'unfriendly' governments and install their own. we cant be surprised a known islamic fundamentalist group goes a little postal can we?



posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by NateHatred
 


Did you just tell me to look up why there is no proof and I should just take your word on it or did I get that wrong?

You are slandering both the Catholic Church and the Knights Templar - both of them get enough of that without any kind of evidence. Your opinions are biased and in some cases blatantly false.

So you are basically saying I am lazy and look it up. I will do that fine, but first you have to clarify if I am looking for proof of your claims, or just proof that there is no proof of your claims? Which one?



posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarrowGate
reply to post by NateHatred
 


Did you just tell me to look up why there is no proof and I should just take your word on it or did I get that wrong?

You are slandering both the Catholic Church and the Knights Templar - both of them get enough of that without any kind of evidence. Your opinions are biased and in some cases blatantly false.

So you are basically saying I am lazy and look it up. I will do that fine, but first you have to clarify if I am looking for proof of your claims, or just proof that there is no proof of your claims? Which one?
yes i call you lazy, history is written, show history to be wrong, i will allow you to give a lecture to my pupils how all written history is wrong, that is how confident i am, you show your alternate history!



posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by NateHatred
 


What history? YOU are the one trying to change it. It is pretty commonly accepted that the Crusades were the result of the persecution of Christians and aimed at the persecutors of Christians.

Who are your pupils? Is this a serious statement?



posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarrowGate
reply to post by NateHatred
 


What history? YOU are the one trying to change it. It is pretty commonly accepted that the Crusades were the result of the persecution of Christians and aimed at the persecutors of Christians.

Who are your pupils? Is this a serious statement?
yes i teach history and religious education, how am i changing history? it was roman catholic rome that hailed persecution upon christians, where are you coming from?



posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I notice whenever someone posts a significant video, like I did, it disappears or goes private. Well I downloaded it, just in case and now am going to upload it and make it public.


Murder of Sinners and Cannibalism now being taught to kids in new Egyptian high school books

Please save/download and keep this up. Its critical.
edit on 19-1-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Our Corporations and whatever long term goal TPTB have involve taking moderate countries and sending them into fascism/theology, and blasts from ancient pasts, primitive violence and fear.

And we wonder at their strict Sharia laws, ie. the newly formed coups, backed by NATO? Obama endorsing by sending abundant arms to?

We need to speak up loudly. We're not only betraying them, but our own children when we don't!
edit on 19-1-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Our Corporations and whatever long term goal TPTB have involve taking moderate countries and sending them into fascism/theology, and blasts from ancient pasts, primitive violence and fear.

And we wonder at their strict Sharia laws, ie. the newly formed coups, backed by NATO? Obama endorsing by sending abundant arms to?

We need to speak up loudly. We're not only betraying them, but our own children when we don't!
edit on 19-1-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)


You should stop using the term TPTB. Corporations or the 1% will do just fine. TPTB makes it sound like we are in a bad sci-fi show.

That's just my opinion and say what you want. I just get annoyed when I see intelligent posts with that term in them.
edit on 19-1-2013 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by NateHatred

Originally posted by NarrowGate
reply to post by NateHatred
 


What history? YOU are the one trying to change it. It is pretty commonly accepted that the Crusades were the result of the persecution of Christians and aimed at the persecutors of Christians.

Who are your pupils? Is this a serious statement?
yes i teach history and religious education, how am i changing history? it was roman catholic rome that hailed persecution upon christians, where are you coming from?


There was never infighting in Islam? HAHA.

Where am I coming from? A discussion of the Crusades. I could talk about my pupils and how I am a "religion and history education" teacher but that would be a lie.

What does the infighting in the Church have to do with the FACT that Islamic extremists have been attempting to persecute Christians for thousands of years, including the Crusades? And proceeding to lose....just about every war....

I don't have a problem with peaceful Muslims, but Islamic extremists are just as bad now as they were back then. Low and behold...they are losing again (GO ISRAEL).

If the Holy land is in the hands of the Jews, it is safe for Christians to go there. I don't really care if that requires Islamic extremists to fight someone other than Christians for once.



posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
J
Satan has infiltrated and is behind ALL false religion.


I'm afraid you are very much mistaken. Satan has nothing to do with religion. ALL religions were created by thieves and crooks as a way of controlling and fleecing the masses through fear and ignorance. There's nothing Supernatural about it, just pure greed for wealth and power.....



posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cycleiron

Originally posted by Murgatroid
J
Satan has infiltrated and is behind ALL false religion.


I'm afraid you are very much mistaken. Satan has nothing to do with religion. ALL religions were created by thieves and crooks as a way of controlling and fleecing the masses through fear and ignorance. There's nothing Supernatural about it, just pure greed for wealth and power.....

WHAT are you going to do when you find out I was right?

Just a thought...



posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cycleiron

Originally posted by Murgatroid
J
Satan has infiltrated and is behind ALL false religion.


I'm afraid you are very much mistaken. Satan has nothing to do with religion. ALL religions were created by thieves and crooks as a way of controlling and fleecing the masses through fear and ignorance. There's nothing Supernatural about it, just pure greed for wealth and power.....


Judaism and Christianity originate with the One God.

They have been used, along with all of the false religions that were created by demons appearing to be benevolent, as excuse for war yes. Among other things. Does not change the fact it comes from God.

edit: i am still working on my understanding of Islam. I doubt it comes from God from what I have read so far, but who knows - not this guy.
edit on 19-1-2013 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)





top topics
 
30
<< 2  3  4   >>

log in

join