It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unidentified Objects (Fast Moving) Jan 2013 (Midlothian, SCO)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
The night vision on this cam has a very hard time picking out star clusters, when they can even be seen at all, close up it is fine distant leaves alot to be desired.
edit on 17-1-2013 by candlelight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by candlelight
reply to post by wmd_2008

It lasted today from 2:05 pm CST to 3:15 pm CST and did a secondary vanishing act at 3:10p, CST for about 4 seconds. This is all I have for today.

Had a look at part 3 now first a few comments why IR during daytime, evidence of lens flare on image , shadow on handrail has moved consistent with movement of the object, I don't know where you live I don't want a street address but it looks like the sun if you download a program called, stellarium you could see the position of the sun relative to you for that time and date.

As for the smoke effect I think that's more likely to do with cloud cover than a flare.

Can you have a normal view with this camera instead of IR.

Also a truck goes by in the first few seconds of video 3 it's shadow is consistent with the black dot. So it's got to be the sun!

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

I know, but that was based on the early assumption that it was the ISS, in which case we know it's direction of travel.

Most satellites follow that direction of travel mainly as it is cheaper fuel wise, although some do travel in different directions.

As for your editing then walking away before posting.......I do that often, bit of a bugger sometimes isn't it, lol.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Well lets just say it might be then, explain the purple smoke coming off it, I recorded yesterday and again the smole was there, and then again today, but today there was no smoke, so this shows no camera malfunction, and since I have changed out the camera 3 times to be sure, and the camera is being blocked from the sun by the house itsself, then where do we go with it. True, the sun shines all around, but when a direct line is blocked then what is the answer to that. Understand I am looking for answers too, I am not trying to put anyone down for their opinions, I am just looking for a logical explanation for this. Like, Can solar flares be seen from earth? That kind of thing. To give credit where it is due, yesterday and today the sun was in line with the camera, but not when the video was taken.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by candlelight

Is this camera only IR? if not switch it to normal why is it set up to show the picture the way it is?

Also if you claim you cant see the sun from that position take a picture with a normal camera/phone camera when the black dot is showing on video can you do that?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join