It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unidentified Objects (Fast Moving) Jan 2013 (Midlothian, SCO)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

If you read further I also say I checked the times of the ISS, and it couldn't have been that, I even commented as such on the you tube video.

The second video is only really bright for a few seconds before fading, and it isn't because it is passing into the Earths shadow as it carries on for a bit.

Iridium flares brightness to the observer can be affected by light pollution, and there isn't many places you can go in the UK that you can escape that.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Ramcheck

His youtube (Jayjay19822007) uploads are 150. He has a great many, very similar to this, on different days. I don't know if it's his camera or his nite vision that is causing the poor grainy quality. At least one of his other videos I viewed are not grainy. He's got some pretty good clips so if anyone gets a chance, they should view some of them. They are all on youtube.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Here's another of his videos which has much more activity. Pretty interesting. It is a bit longer though. 6-7 minutes.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gridrebel
Here's another of his videos which has much more activity. Pretty interesting. It is a bit longer though. 6-7 minutes.

Interesting. Whatever or however this guy is filming, it's definitely interesting

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Well I caught this in the states on 1/11/2013, the video is all raw footage and the explaination is listed on part one. Here is the link:www.youtube.com... It might have something to do with this but it is open to discussion.
edit on 16-1-2013 by candlelight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Since the objects don't appear to change directions nor velocity I am going to say this guy was merely zoomed on some satellites.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by taccj9903
Since the objects don't appear to change directions nor velocity I am going to say this guy was merely zoomed on some satellites.

My head says the same, it's just my heart that says it's something more elaborate. Really though when objects are changing direction in this video it's badly edited and obvious. It's the easiest thing in the world to be aware of when ISS or certain satellites are going overhead.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by candlelight
Well I caught this in the states on 1/11/2013, the video is all raw footage and the explaination is listed on part one. Here is the link:www.youtube.com... It might have something to do with this but it is open to discussion.

Thanks I'll probably subscribe and keep an eye on what this guy puts up from now on.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   
These videos are filmed near Dalkeith which is on the South East side of Edinburgh not very far from Edinburgh airport.

I had a look at Flight Radar 24 on the net it has a playback function it lets you watch flights over an area up to 3 weeks in the past.

In the video you can see the object go past The Pleiades star cluster, if this is a regular flight of an aircraft it would show up on Flight Radar, now as the object is quite large I would say that more like an aircraft than a satellite.

If we know the exact area he is looking at we could check for aircraft using flight radar 24.

Even 2-3 weeks after a film is made!

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   

If it's the videos of the black dot, is most likely the Sun it's a classic example of a camera sensor being overloaded, there are many pictures on the net with the same thing a black dot when pointed towards the Sun usually posted by people claiming to have a picture of Nibiru

For example

Lots of threads on here like that re Nibiru

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Point well made, except when I went outside to visually look at it the sun was above the roof line of the house, and off to the east a bit. Way to high for the camera to even pick it up. When sighting down the camera line from behind it nothing could be seen with the naked eye, and this was below poarch level, some 20 feet below the roof level. This was also blocking the sun. You see, this is what I am looking for, possible answers to what this might be, I already know what it isn`t. I do thank you for the input and help.
edit on 17-1-2013 by candlelight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Plus, why the purplish blue smoke coming off of it????

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Also I never even refered to it as Nibiru in any way, I do not know what it is.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Here's another video from skywatchers Scotland , it looks like the large object in the OP video .

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Good catch, if it is the ISS then is it having problems??? with all the smoke coming from it. You know, just a thought or theory.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

For 5 days It was seen before it was recorded, at no time in those 5 days did even one puff of smoke come out of it. this only happened on the 11th. I`m just trying to give you all the info I have to offer at this time.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Also I never even refered to it as Nibiru in any way, I do not know what it is.

I never said you called it Niburu the strange thing about your video is it's rotation, also you can see the area around the black dot is over exposed !

Looks like the sun to me or could it be a reflection from something across the road!

Just had another look at your video it is the sun and an overloaded camera sensor how do I know

1) Look at the shadow of the handrail

edit on 17-1-2013 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-1-2013 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Taking into account what you are saying, and watching it again right now as it is playing out on the screen, I ask a question? Cloud cover is very little, and it appears, a large amount of purple smoke bellows out of it and then slowly grows smaller and disappears completely, then pops right back into view, then will wait a few seconds and more purple smoke bellows out and it disappears it again. This time it is picking up a piece of the sun, but not a full view of it. But still the purple smoke is everywhere around it. Now you seem to be of a bit of knowledge on this, and I do give you this complement, but I have never known of being able to be able to see a solar flare from earth before. I am recording as I am writting but it will take time since I have to get it dubbed off to DVD. But this one is strange within itsself and started at 2:05pm CST. The camera is not of low quality, and not a cheap one. So if it is the sun like you think, there is something in front of it doing this. I have checked it from every direction outdoors and nothing unusual is seen with the naked eye, but it is still traveling from south to north just like before. I promise you something is just not right here, and I am not a stupid man, I am college educated, and an ex-EMT. It is this purple smoke and the disappearing that now has me puzzled. When something is looked at in black or white, it means it is either there or not, not both, something just does not appear and disappear for no reason. Now Iisten, I am not here to argue with you or anything like that, but I now need your input, The camera is a very high quality GE outdoor ir camera wireless, and the video on the moniter is crystal clear, my only problem is I am having to record it to VHS and then dub to DVD, which as you know loses some of the quality. I will post as soon as possible, but I have to drive a hour one way to the only shop that does it around here, so all I ask is for you to have patience. I also wish to thank you for your help and input into all this. Peace be with you.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

It lasted today from 2:05 pm CST to 3:15 pm CST and did a secondary vanishing act at 3:10p, CST for about 4 seconds. This is all I have for today.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
reply to post by smurfy

If you read further I also say I checked the times of the ISS, and it couldn't have been that, I even commented as such on the you tube video.

The second video is only really bright for a few seconds before fading, and it isn't because it is passing into the Earths shadow as it carries on for a bit.

Iridium flares brightness to the observer can be affected by light pollution, and there isn't many places you can go in the UK that you can escape that.

My post was about yours and the ISS, your second post I did not see since it wasn't up in the timescale I was in when making my post which I left for a while. I already knew it could not have been the ISS in the context of the last few days, but most telling is assuming a panning of a camera at an object will tell you a motion toward a compass direction, it won't unless you know what you are looking at, and especially at a night sky, and unless you can identify the star and planet trail. All it does is to track a motion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join