It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims ENFORCE sharia law in london

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Milkflavour

In small numbers you're right, it would be hard to speak up. So if this is truly an organized thing that isn't going away, then people need to form neighborhood committees, and especially people who want to enjoy going out to a club or restaurant or event at night, and start taking action, both in terms of phoning the police, and notifying elected officials, and start to video tape this, and have strong verbal responses back.

I don't think its going away. And it would be hard to speak up alone.

The officials already know about it. Video taping will do no good. They already have CCTV cameras all over the UK. They can probably already watch what is going on in real time. But they refuse to do anything.

There is a reason.

They are intimidated in the same way the local people are. They know that if they crack down in any way, then the section of the population in question will riot and burn everything down. Look at what happened in France. That is what will happen in the UK if they tried to crack down.

They know that a good portion of that religious community will go militaristic on the order of their religious leaders. That basically means the religious leaders in question have a noose around the neck of the UK. And the UK government knows it, so they are well behaved.

Remember, that religion controls through intimidation.

And also remember. The only reason the rioters in France did not turn to guns in mass is because the local authorities did not take up guns to try and control them, not because the rioters were not armed. In the few places the police did put up a fight, the rioters quickly engaged them with guns and the police retreated.

The groups in the UK are also armed. Heavily armed. The government knows it. If violence starts, then the police will be outgunned if they try to control it. And the police know it. If the police try to engage them with firepower, then the group in question will quickly pull out their AK47s and RPGs that they almost definitely have hidden away, and put the police in their place. So the police just leave it alone and try to pretend the problem is not there. Because they know they are not equipped to deal with it.

edit on 18-1-2013 by Mr Tranny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Exactly. I am not saying that your local authorities will be an awful lot of help, bearing in mind what you have already done, calling the police and so on. However, at least give the system an oppertunity to work for you, and if it doesnt , go to the press.

There are ways and means of getting these things done at the end of the day. Dont loose heart, and keep your head, and you will see it through.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
www.mirror.co.uk...

MORE than 23,000 guns are being stockpiled at a secret location in the UK to be exported to war zones.

The rifles are believed to be part of a huge cache of weapons privately imported from Bosnia.

There are 22,250 AK47 rifles - which can fire 600 rounds a minute - and 2,000 light machine guns.

What if the "war zone" in question is the UK?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Tranny

If, as others as well as your self have suggested, an armed conflict begins here on the streets of the UK, then it will not go well for the insurgent force. Unlike the nations in which militant action has succeded, the UK intelligence network is hard as bloody nails, in that there are more cameras than people in an awful lot of it, and there are listening posts which can triangulate the exact location of weapons fire, and there is even equipment around that can hear the sound of a rifle being loaded from a distance of a several hundred yards.

We also have good satellite coverage here, and some of the best armed and armoured warriors on the face of the planet to protect us. Our Special Forces are not a bunch of thuggish brutes, who are famed for walking into villiages and murdering children , women, and weak old men, before sexually molesting thier corpses, like those in Syria, Libyas old lot and so on, but towering warmachines who are only ever employed to hit hard targets, and know battle better than Hawking knows physics. We also have some of the best snipers at the moment, with at least one fellow who has dropped a man at two thousand, four hundred, and seventy five yards.

Couple that with a long tradition of police being involved in anti terror operations, in Ireland, and here, and the fact that anything that messes with the bottom line is going to annoy some very dangerous gangsters that we have living here, and anyone caught causing a fuss is going to get dropped faster than you can say "rapid reconsideration of life choices."

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

The “London Fields” and other Muslim gangs have already taken over good portions of the criminal underground.

www.thesun.co.uk...

A rucksack he threw over a wall contained the Agram, a second gun and bullets. Tests showed the Agram had been used in lethal turf wars including one in 2009.

Four other guns, including a Mac 10 sub-machine gun, were stored under the bed of the nine-year-old lad. His brother, 15, was a member of the gang.

The way they move drugs, is also how they move in weapons.

You think your intelligence forces are good because they can handle the IRA. This cactus is a bit more prickly.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Nothing, no matter what questionable source (right wing fascist news rag) you care to reference, is as terrifying, or dangerous as a bloody daft, drunk, angry Irishman.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit

Nothing, no matter what questionable source (right wing fascist news rag) you care to reference, is as terrifying, or dangerous as a bloody daft, drunk, angry Irishman.

I would suggest you get on the good side of those Irishmen, because you may need all the help you can get before it’s all said and done.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Hey, I said they were daft, and drunk, and angry. I didnt say I didnt like them, or that I dont get on well with them!
As it happens I am part Irish, part Welsh, part Scots, and part English, so I have all the crazy I need myself!

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

reply to post by pavmas

No. Its a policy and very organized by these radicals.

The video posted above from the news talks precisely on what is occurring.

At 3 16 on, after they show Britian officials having posters taken down wherever they can be found, it discusses how the authorities are taking down the posters but the leader has said they have formed bands of vigilante enforcers to make sure sharia is adherred to verbally or physically.

In other words these are well organized bands of vigilantes and need there need to be police called in.

edit on 18-1-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

Well the way i saw it was' they pulled up a bunch of brownheads and a few idiots' I will take it serious when they stand out the local pub and shout it,

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
The American blog 'atlas shrugs' run by Pamela Geller, reports on anti religious acts from around the world, 'rantburg'
reports on violent religious acts from around the world, 'Jihad watch' reports on specific religious acts from around the world. these are the ones I know of.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
What ever happened to English "Common Law"?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
There's a very simple and elegant solution to what they did and it requires not a single gun to do it...

You punch the little idiot in the face as he pours out your beer. Then as he tries to hold his face together from that vicious sucker punch, you kick him in his genitals, and then kick him in the ribs, stomach, head, throat...

You get my point of course. Nothing cures hubris like a good old fashioned beat down.

Also, why are you so afraid to be called a racist? It's just an appellation, a label. It has only as much power over you as you allow. It's also YOUR country, not theirs. Though i suppose if you won't fight for it then it doesn't matter.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

ahhh but the US has already allowed this to happen...don't forget about our Muslim president.....the dominos are all in place

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I would proceed, and call in the army and expell them as terrorists if they even so much as took out weapons or torched a home or business. You never give into bullies and this is a small population. They need to sit down,shut up and then be asked to decide whether they are suited for UK life, or if they wish to leave for a more Sharia type country.
edit on 18-1-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

Wouldn't be so sure about that. We take this second amendment and obamacare sitting on our ass watching. Even dominoes and papa johns firing drivers over obamacare. So you'll stand up to some punk kids? Your a coward. Going to do anything when king Obama takes your guns? Didn't think so. Actually join a local group and take up causes I'm tired of hearing sofa bad asses on the net.
edit on 18-1-2013 by RightlyCurious because: obvious typos

edit on 18-1-2013 by RightlyCurious because: Btw I do partcipate in a local group and a proud supporter/defender of the second amendment

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
This is london, there are all kinds of people from all over the world causing trouble.
I got attacked by black guys, does that mean all black guys should be judged as if they are one person?

Everyone is an individual, never forget that obvious fact.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Have you tried moving? that must be a stressful situation to be in, considering you have to worry about your son growing up there.

Stay safe.
edit on 18-1-2013 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

would it do any good to get a video camera and put the area under surveillance?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Fu$king wogs

They have made the UK (and the other places they migrate to), (both legally & illegally) look filthy.

They all smell and could use a shower.

Get rid of em

Enoch Powell was 100% correct.

Now these smelly rag heads are invading Australia and sponging off our welfare, commiting crimes.

We don't even check their ID's as they destroy their paperwork before they hop on the boat.

Pisses me off !!!

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

I would proceed, and call in the army and expell them as terrorists if they even so much as took out weapons or torched a home or business. You never give into bullies and this is a small population. They need to sit down,shut up and then be asked to decide whether they are suited for UK life, or if they wish to leave for a more Sharia type country.

That is what UK will probably be forced to do if they survive as a country. But they will have a hell of a fight of their hands in doing so. There is a lot of them that won’t leave unless they are in body bags. And they will put a lot of other people in body bags in the process. They will actively try to hold parts of the country and try to declare sovereignty over it.

And all the time, the other Arab countries will be hollering “Genocide!!!!”

They will be calling for a “two state” solution. The “oppressed people” will be calling for the official recognition of Londistan or some other stupid name. Once Londistan get officially recognized, they will start shipping rockets and other weapons into the new country and the new country will start shelling the rest of the UK. The Londistinians will be teaching their children that those evil British need driven into the sea because they are occupying sacred Muslim land. They will produce maps sowing the UK as the UIS (united Islamic state)

When the rest of the British take back control over Londistan to stop them from shelling Britain, the world will outcry over the plight of the Londistinians in occupied Londistan demanding that peace keepers be sent in to protect the Londistinians.

Don’t fell sad though, you are not alone. India, Israel, and Serbia are in the exact same position.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join