It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aurora project just a cover up?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: gariac

I've heard it has something to do with new optics, and possibly laser work, but I haven't heard anything specific about what it's doing.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

I've heard it has something to do with new optics, and possibly laser work, but I haven't heard anything specific about what it's doing.

All optical crystal growth is at a high temperature. Just look at the melting point of optical materials. Quartz and fluorite melt at about 1700 deg C. This is very energy intensive.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   

There has been talk of a new field of optics to improve satellite and telescope resolution, since they're almost up against the wall with current optics. Something that is easier to do in orbit than it is on earth.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   

There has been talk of a new field of optics to improve satellite and telescope resolution, since they're almost up against the wall with current optics. Something that is easier to do in orbit than it is on earth.

Reference?

You realize we can go on and on with coulda, shoulda, maybe, yada yada yada. You either have knowledge of a project or you don't. This is purely binary.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Oh yeah, I forgot that if it's not writing it didn't happen. Believe it or not there are things out there that people hear about that are real, without having detailed knowledge of the project. The real world isn't binary, or black and white.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Oh yeah, I forgot that if it's not writing it didn't happen. Believe it or not there are things out there that people hear about that are real, without having detailed knowledge of the project. The real world isn't binary, or black and white.

It doesn't have to be written down. But it does have to be definitive. Just looks at how your story morphed as I quizzed you on it.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Oh, I don't know gariac, maybe because I asked around and found out more information than I had before. Where before I had vague rumors, I started getting more detailed information. And oh look, my story "morphed" as you asked questions.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join