It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Witnesses Who Died Suddenly

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Afternoon people

I'v posted links to this site before, Listverse. I did not author this list, I'm only bringing it to the attention of ATS - Who I'm sure will enjoy such topic. Many of these deaths have been discussed on these very boards, but there's a few that some may not have heard of too.

I'm just going to copy the first one, as I know T&C's stop me from quoting the whole thing. If you're interested then you'll have to visit the link which I'll leave at the end. anyway, Enjoy:

10 Witnesses Who Died Suddenly

10 David Wherley Jr.

Witnessed Event: U.S. Response to September 11, 2001

On September 11, 2001, David Wherley Jr. was the commander in charge of the 113th Fighter Wing at Andrews Air Force base, in Maryland. After the attack on New York City he took orders from the Secret Service to dispatch a fleet of aircraft to protect the White House and the Capitol. Wherley was an important 9/11 witness. He played a role in ordering the tactics used by the U.S. government in response to the terrorist activity. Wherley was mentioned on multiple occasions in the 9/11 Commission report. He later acted as the commanding general of the District of Columbia National Guard, from 2003 to 2008.

On June 22, 2009, David Wherley and his wife Ann boarded a Red Line Washington Metro train (#214) in Northeast Washington, D.C. While waiting for their train to leave Fort Totten station, it was struck by an oncoming Red Line train. The Wherley’s train was rear-ended at a high speed. Nine people were killed in the accident, including David Wherley and his wife. It was the deadliest crash in the history of the Washington Metro. Several survivors were trapped in the rubble for hours, and approximately 80 people were injured.

A preliminary investigation found that the accident occurred when the replacement of a track circuit component failed, which prevented certain signals from being reported. Survivors described the crash as like “hitting a concrete wall.” According to Daniel Kaniewski, a former Bush administration homeland security official, the overall emergency response to the event was “calm and ordered.” He indicated that the U.S. response “during extraordinary incidents has significantly improved” since September 11, 2001.

9 Dwight Dixon
8 Barbara Olson
7 Milton William Cooper

If that sparked your interest, then read the rest of the article Here.

Here is two brilliant threads about the number one spot, authored by members of ATS

The Murder of Dr David Kelly
Revisiting the case of Dr. David Kelly

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Thanks for being kind enough to link my David Kelly thread in the opening post. That's appreciated. I also noticed Lee Bowers is on that list at number 3. From what I know about his case, he could be a very close 1st, genuinely. His particular case is absolutely fascinating.

I did a thread about him here also: Lee Bowers - A Murdered Witness

Missing witness conspiracies are what fascinate me more than anything else too. We should never forget about those who have ended up losing their life's in my opinion. They're truly important cases.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I remember reading this list and I found the link that you might want to add to your OP........
listverse.com...

Fascinating reading and a Big S&F........
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against
Thanks for being kind enough to link my David Kelly thread in the opening post. That's appreciated. I also noticed Lee Bowers is on that list at number 3. From what I know about his case, he could be a very close 1st, genuinely. His particular case is absolutely fascinating.

I did a thread about him here also: Lee Bowers - A Murdered Witness

Missing witness conspiracies are what fascinate me more than anything else too. We should never forget about those who have ended up losing their life's in my opinion. They're truly important cases.

I must look more into that thread of yours from the point of view of his statement confirming what the motorcycle policeman said he did at the time, and that there were two men by the fence or carpark. If that is same the policeman who said that the two men said they were secret service, yet it seems they took no part in the aftermath.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this great thread. No 1 is definitely shady, Along with the other 9!. Makes you wonder how we can fight these organisations and uncover the truths the world deserves

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

Sorry but I dont get the first one.
How is dying in 2009 called suddenly?
If he died shortly after 9/11 then fair enough, but 2009

Everyone's gotta go sometime

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Is this just for 9/11?

The janitor who was last out dying suddenly was always odd to me.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Also mentioning Bill Cooper (number 7) doesnt make sense.

He was not a witness (he did pretty much "call" 911 before it happened) but he died from being an ignorant fool. Dont get me wrong- I like Coopers info and wish we still had him around as opposed to Jones but he was a raging drunk with anger issues and that is what ultimately got him killed.

I have looked heavily at Coopers life and Death and (honestly) he brought the situation upon himself. He would/could have still been alive had he not started shooting first after leaving his home to go "deal with" some noisy teenagers (who were actually undercover Police trying to draw him from his home to avoid a standoff)

new topics

top topics

join