It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im new here and I was wondering...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   
What are these "masons" i have been hearing about...its in basicly every other board if not every board

My friend said they are a frat thing but its like everyone is worried about something....

now dont tell me anything that will have them kill me if i know it or something

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
The freemasons are the world's oldest fraternity. They do good charity work. basically a club for old men to go to when their wives get on their nerves too much.

Paranoia and boredom have given some the opinion that they are a vast conspiracy to take over the world with the aid of UFO's/Reptilians/Robots or whatever your particular brand of conspiracy is.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   
so basicly they arent much of a threat? I mean the world is too big for people to take over...isnt it?
but anyhow they are thought to be a threat by some people?

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkwolf3636
so basicly they arent much of a threat? I mean the world is too big for people to take over...isnt it?
but anyhow they are thought to be a threat by some people?

Why do people think their house in haunted because their coffee pot fell off the counter?

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
because its a coffee pot!
oh ya....

But seriously whats so great about these masons? they're just another frat arent they?

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Another group like the masons are Skull and Bones. I heard Bush and Kerry are both members.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
i didnt want you to answer C!

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
i think the main worry is that some of these secret societies have been infiltrated by other groups, therefore the fact that freemasons would rather keep their beliefs secret only adds to some of the hype that surrounds them and any"infiltration" is put under close scrutiny.

I have learned it is best to really research freemasonary before you challange the subject.

There are loads of masons on Ats who are helpful,would welcome you aboard and answer questions about the craft.

Some r just pretend or wannabe worshipful masters with a big chip on their shoulders also!

tread careful x

top topics

join