It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Theory.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Note: These Television Programs Only Provided Clues and Stimulation.*

Last week, I was watching 'Proof Positive', a new show on the Sci Fi Channel. One man claimed he had been harrassed by UFO's and ET's for over 20 years. Ya, right. However, one thing he said gave me a clue. He stated 'they' woulnd't come if it was a rainy or wet day.
Then, I was watching the new episode of 'Proof Positive' and while watching, I began to think: What do UFO sightins and hot spots all have incommon?
>>>Dry, Arrid, Desert CLimates

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Not all UFO sightings occurr in dry climates. Roswell UFO encounter was said to have occurred in a storm, then again it did crash....
Anyway, it would be difficult to show what the weather was like on every UFO encounter. A good theory though.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Although its an interesting idea, the climate of Britain is very wet and damp most of the year, and there are plenty of sightings in this country.
I could be wrong but Im sure Ive read in UFO literature that UFO seem to like power cables and thunderstorms....

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Hi guys,

Not giving away my location, however, I live in a fairly remote city near a desert (not USA) and there are many reported UFO sightings coming from the desert and urban region. So many in fact, that one of the local universities is now recording the local UFO reports.

Not sure if the climate has anything to do with that, or just the fact that it is a remote location.

Dobbie.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Another thing about the ETs not liking water, is that in the movie Signs (which is probably not based on any true evidence) the aliens' weekness is water. Just pointing out another coincidence. But interesting theory, may also explain why Area-51 is in the middle of a dry field and why thats where a lot of the UFO sightings are.

[edit on 11/2/2004 by Josh Man]

top topics

join