It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden Spotted in Tibet Region

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I don't know this source very well, but it says that Bin Laden was spotted near the Tibet-Laddakh region. Supposedly an FBI official flew to Islamabad to talk to Indian officials about the sighting of Bin Laden.

satribune.com
NEW DELHI, October 25: Fugitive Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden has been spotted in the Tibet-Laddakh region, close to the North-Eastern tip of Pakistan, bordering India and China, Indian and US officials believe.

A high-ranking official of the US Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) flew from Islamabad on Sunday to meet top Indian officials here in Delhi after reports of Bin Laden�s presence in the region.

According to sources, following the meeting between Indian security bosses and the FBI, the New Delhi Government has put its security forces in the North Western region, specially the Kashmir Valley, on 'red alert.'

Vigilance on the Kargil-Leh Highway and area along the Tibetan border has also been increased. Security forces are likely to undertake combing operations in the Laddakh region before the start of snowfall.

These sources in the Indian Home Ministry told this correspondent that intelligence agencies had received information that Bin Laden has been spotted traveling. Some such reports were also published in a section of the Pakistan media.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Like I said I don't know how reliable this source is, but I believe there were a few that said that Bin Laden would be "found" before the elections.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   
smells like more bullsh*t

whats with these threads?
is this some kind of binladin fobia

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Tibet now! This guy gets around more that "Where's Waldo"!!!

Seen more that Elvis!!!!

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Maybe they should start saying where bin Laden HASN'T been seen. The list would be smaller.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Seems no different than the other OBL spottings we hear from time to time.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I saw Bin Laden working the curley frie drop at Arbys.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Hey! Look over there .... its Bin Located!

new topics

top topics

join