The primer fields pt1 (video)

page: 1

join

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

In this video series the currently accepted theories of physics and astrophysics are shaken to the core by a radical new theory of the fundamental forces in all matter. You will be amazed as a magnetic model of the dome at CERN is used to create a 100 mm diameter plasma Sun with a 300 mm diameter equatorial disc of plasma around it! All the plasma videos are actual footage with no enhancement or manipulation other than speed. In other words, this is real thing. Hard to believe, but it is all true.

I thought this was a great documentary on the working machanics of magnetism and it's role in the fundimemtals of creation, and how science as made a huge mistake in its interpretations. If this is true this guy claims the laws of physics will need to be rewritten

So, ats science buffs, is there anything new here? Is everything about to change?

I always thought science and religion would somehow merge to validate one another and I though the correlation between the magnetic bowls used in these experiments and the domes of cathedrals and other important buildings was interesting though at this point I'm sure it's just coincedence, but the video does say they will toutch more on this in pt4 which must still be in production as I haven't been able to find any other parts.

Wifi.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

In the case of actual atoms and galaxies, where are the bowl shaped magnets that supposedly give rise to these shapes?

I would have thought that it is fairly obvious that there are NO bowl shaped magnets there and that, therefore, atoms and galaxies are NOT shaped through these forces.

This video was just someone playing with magnets. Their conclusions, based upon the inferences they are drawing, have nothing to do with physical reality except that he can make some similar shapes.

Just because something looks similar, does not mean that it is the same.

That is magical thinking, not science.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
This was only part 1 of at least 5 parts so lets see where he goes with this. Often times the simplest explinations are the right ones.

I'm keeping an open mind on this and seeing where it's going. No idea on release schedule? Hate to wait a year for the rest of the videos.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Though I'd link pt2 & pt3 here...www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
The Magical Thinking belongs to those who do not see how this is what is happening. I mean, come on - no one has the first clue about gravity, either in waves or packets. Magnetism seems to explain the whole she-bang.

And, no, the guy isn't claiming there are giant bowls in space. Rather, he is saying that a bowl-shaped magnetic field naturally forms in space, is part of the natural aggregation of polarized particles.

Those particles have that shape, the double bowl, in and of themselves, and when they come together via their weak attraction, that attraction is additive and one resultant form is the double bowl.

That form creates a certain dynamic, sort of like a whirlpool in water. There exists in the water no solid "thing" shaped like a whirlpool. Rather, the shape forms from the natural motion of the water. Then, once in motion, the shape is a self-reinforcing dynamic "system" that causes certain phenomena.

He goes to great lengths to show how atomic elements are formed by the simple, self-arrangement of 'trons, which he uses metal balls to illustrate, falling into each others influence and, due to their basic construction, they inevitable form these simple, dynamic patterns we see everywhere.

To me, this is obvious stuff, now that we've seen it.

I don't grok the carping and denial. Why cling to an incomplete model that we know cannot take us farther than we have already come?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Well I took the time to watch the first video and it's quite interesting, especially the experiments with the bowl shaped magnets and the steel balls. I definitely think he's onto something with the way galaxies form their magnetic fields in this way. But when he mentions dark matter he glosses over the fact that when we measure the mass of a cluster of galaxies (by measuring the degree to which they warp space around them) we find that most of the mass is contained in the seemingly empty space between the galaxies of the cluster. His theory would not explain this, unless he is some how going to link gravity and magnetism, which he might do in the following videos.
edit on 23/2/2013 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
This video and others have been debated here in the past, there are some enormous holes in the theory/model that no amount of fancy demonstrations can fix.

Also, the whole self arrangement thing and the overlay is completely invalid when you realize that the deep coloured spots were the balls sit, are parts of the overlay that are 'empty space' the atoms in the structure shown are actually located at each green vertex.

Also the magnetic hole that the balls are held in can be created by almost any external shaped field...

Nature likes to create objects/evolve objects into there lowest energy configuration, equatorial disks are exactly this configuration, spiral galaxies are exactly this formation. The shapes you see in some of these videos are examples of bow-shock, and are a process that are moderately understood.

top topics

join