page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by trekwebmaster
Mr. Jones states:

As an EMPLOYEE...

Moderator Please Review This Thread - It's Taken Out Of Context - Misleading Inference

I believe this video was from July 2012. That is when he was acting ATF director? Now IS the ATF Director Nominated today by POTUS.

I don't care what the context is.....its creepy and scary. His words I believe are related to the 2nd and F&F.....

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
His words relate to YOU!.................
This is the attitude of infalibility and control that the leadership wants to project into the minds of the leos
TASKED WITH THE DIRTY WORK OF PACIFYING THE PEOPLE.
There is a sweeping change on the agenda, which means he end of LIBERTY, and the control of your every waking moment.......
These martinets are being placed in every place concievable, as well as being created by the agency training (read brainwashing) that they are indoctrinated with.......
The "superior attitude which 9/10 LEOs in America seem to be issued with when they sign up to work for the owners.....This minset protects them from bouts of conscience for the dirty tricks they get ordered to use on us.
They want these minions to do what they are told without question or thought.....

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Well the ATF has had no boss in 6 years. And yes this would be about Fast and Furious where Arizona ATF agents decided to let guns walk across the border without stopping them even though they were told to. But with no boss who gives a damn. Is the boss going to fire me? There is no boss. Just let the guns go.

Here is the ATF website. Notice he is acting director of the ATF. He is acting as director because they have not appointed one in 6 years. The previous one was even Acting as director.

www.atf.gov...

DirectorsA list of recent ATF directors:[40]

1970–1978 Rex D. Davis (b. 1924 – d. 2008)[8]
1979–1982 G.R. Dickerson
1982–1993 Stephen Higgins (b. 1938)
1993–1999 John Magaw (b. 1935)
1999–2004 Bradley A. Buckles (b. 1949)
2004 Edgar A. Domenech (1st time—acting)
2004–2006 Carl Truscott (b. 1957)
2006 Edgar A. Domenech (2nd time—acting)
2006–2009 Michael Sullivan (acting)
2009 Ronald "Ronnie" A. Carter (acting)
2009–2011 Kenneth E. Melson (acting)
2011–present B. Todd Jones (acting)

Notice all the acting directors.

en.wikipedia.org...

I guess they can't get one past Senate confirmation?
edit on 16-1-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by CrikeyMagnet

That is what he is making abundantly clear in the video, that anyone who disagrees with direction, orders, to take it to the chain of command and not simply make their own decisions based on the Constitution or human empathy.

I agree that chain of command should be followed... but I'm not sure he's made anything abundantly clear in that message, beyond the idea that there will be consequences. Maybe he was being deliberately vague as to what deviations could be tolerated. Then anyone who refuses an order could be victimized. But if it ever shows up on the news, there's plenty of room to fire people and say "that wasn't the purpose of the vague, broad-reaching witch-hunt mentality we've promoted within our organization!"

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Starwise

I don't care what the context is..

Wait a minute.?................. You said ?.........................Um NO!

You just plain have care.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
"Always Think Forfeiture".....the ATF ordered hundreds of Leatherman's engraved with that a few years ago for its employees.

Seizing peoples stuff has been brainwashed into all their employees. They hand pick each and every monster.

It's been awhile since they've killed some innocent people. I've got a feeling 2013 will be the year they get back into murdering innocent people again.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Yeah I do care....I think I was trying (not good enough) to say that I am worried.....I sometimes have difficulty with expression. Good Days and bad I guess....

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
"Always Think Forfeiture".....the ATF ordered hundreds of Leatherman's engraved with that a few years ago for its employees.

What? Huh? I truly wish had the patience at this moment to articulate what I wish to say.....Iv'e gone emo...

Any link to that by chance?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starwise

Originally posted by Pervius

What? Huh? I truly wish had the patience at this moment to articulate what I wish to say.....Iv'e gone emo...

I remember that too. I saw the pics of the knives. I'll let him get his own sources though.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starwise
reply to post by randyvs

Yeah I do care....I think I was trying (not good enough) to say that I am worried.....I sometimes have difficulty with expression. Good Days and bad I guess....

Sweetheart I do understand. And it's just fine.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Link to story

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

As Charlie Brown would say, "Good Grief."

Thanks for link

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Found this interesting forum which has a link to the ATF motto but when I clicked on the site...I got page error, so it was taken down pretty quickly I guess. And oh it is from 2008!

Link

new topics

<< 1   >>

join