It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New ATF Director Todd Jones....Friendly Reminder Of His Warning

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Within the last few hours, the POTUS went on stage with his gun control agenda. During his speech he nominated Todd Jones to be our official ATF Director.

Last year we saw a video he came out with while acting as ATF director. It was threatening and not subtle. It was a warning to ALL: THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES if you do not follow OUR rules and standards of conduct. Honestly it scared the heck out of me. Now that he will be our new ATF Director, what new message will he come up with today? Who will he threaten? What will he threaten? Oh, I know......OUR 2nd Amendment! He wants only those who can be brainwashed and believe in the hidden agendas we all know so little about. Or do we?

Reminder of his warning:

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Starwise

That appears to be like an internal training video. Only for the eyes of ATF agents and regarding their conduct while an agent of that department.

/TOA

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Sure, another high paid federal boss. Just what the country needs.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American

That appears to be like an internal training video. Only for the eyes of ATF agents and regarding their conduct while an agent of that department.

/TOA

I think you are correct. I noticed some things that disturbed me regardless. Things I heard like "the pace and challenge of CHANGE", "our strategic view of the way FORWARD". Referring to the video as a "CHANGEcast".

It seems that the Obama marketing directives permeate every facet of his administration and are being used to indoctrinate the enforcers. Very worrisome.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

/TOA

Agree appears to be a training video.My concern is what rules were he talking about?Are these the ATFs rules and Chain of Command only?What knid of threat are they to the agents if they view some of the rules as unconstitutional?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

It was a warning to ALL: THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES if you do not follow OUR rules and standards of conduct.

And the fascist means it too.. Remember Randy Weaver at Ruby Ridge? He sold a shotgun with a less than legal barrel length and it cost him his sons life and his wife was shot through the head by a sniper.
Then of course theres David Koresh in Waco, after the initial shoot out, the ATF just decided to burn them all alive.
Theyre were several children that died there but where was the public outrage for that.. Its always ok when the Govt does it though, "collateral" damage.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog

It was a warning to ALL: THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES if you do not follow OUR rules and standards of conduct.

And the fascist means it too.. Remember Randy Weaver at Ruby Ridge? He sold a shotgun with a less than legal barrel length and it cost him his sons life and his wife was shot through the head by a sniper.
Then of course theres David Koresh in Waco, after the initial shoot out, the ATF just decided to burn them all alive.
Theyre were several children that died there but where was the public outrage for that.. Its always ok when the Govt does it though, "collateral" damage.

well, the feds have always been really good at twisting the situation to be viewed how they please. obviously, it was david koresh and all of his adult followers faults that those kids were killed.(sarcasm) he should have submitted to their will, and all would have been fine!

thankfully, slowly but surely, that time of the feds being able to manipulate the public is coming to a slow halt, just look around you! the only problem is its not happening fast enough!

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
It certainly brings up questions. How frequent are incidents of ATF agents acting against orders, disregarding the chain of command, etc. To the layperson, it could sound like ATF is planning to crack down on corrupt elements inside their agency (a noble cause, typically). To one who looks for doublespeak, it could sound like the things ATF will ask you to do might seem bad, but you should do them anyway, or it will be worse for you. I'd want to know if this is something rampant within ATF, or just something possible if they try to blur (or erase completely) the lines within your country like has been done with international law.

The fact that we are endowed with willpower is exactly the reason that "just following orders" is not legitimate defense in legal arguments. as a human being, you are personally responsible for your actions. If it was an order, then every single person along your chain of command is also personally responsible.

Anyone from ATF reading this: It is your legal obligation as a free person to refuse any unjust order. Going along because you were told, and overriding your own judgement in this situation leaves you completely responsible for the action. Do not think for a second that ATF will take responsibility and take the fall for this. You will be touted as a "bad apple", and they will cut their ties to you. Not only must you decline to carry out unjust orders, but make those orders public knowledge (and fast) or that will snowball extremely quickly. You will be severely punished by ATF, and thanks to new counter-terrorism laws, there will be no public mention of this punishment. No one will know what happened if you don't scream it.

Now. I fully expect that the usual actions of ATF agents will be the opposite of that. There may be a few exceptional individuals who resist, but for most, the indoctrination will work. Hold on to your hats. If this was pre-implementation, you folks are in for a bumpy ride.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockymcgilicutty

/TOA

Agree appears to be a training video.My concern is what rules were he talking about?Are these the ATFs rules and Chain of Command only?What knid of threat are they to the agents if they view some of the rules as unconstitutional?

Exactly. There's no context behind it to judge whether he's talking about rules just for ATF agents or rules for citizens. I'm not alarmed by this video, personally. Not until my tin-foil hat comes back from the cleaners, anyway.

Glad to see the video, though. Now I know the face of the heir apparent to the thugs that murdered the innocents at Waco and Ruby Ridge.

/TOA

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

76 people were murdered at Waco because they butt*snipped* the ATF on national television. Their death warrants were signed from that point on. The Branch Davidians could have walked out and executed every single federal agent there that day because the ATF ran out of ammo. The federal agents were allowed to retreat.

ATF doesn't like it when its their necks being tread upon.

Doubt anything I've said? Watch Waco: Rules of Engagement. It's on youtube and should be required viewing for every person residing in the United States. That documentary is filled with footage from the government hearings and straight out of the mouths of the witnesses you will hear what actually happened.

They burned those babies alive, willfully and knowingly. Nobody was ever punished. WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE FOR THEM?!!?!

edit on 16-1-2013 by netwarrior because: typo

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by The Old American

Star well said.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Its an internal video. As acting director it seems he has a lot of pent up frustration perhaps at the workforce's standards after having a look at the stats coming into the role. If anything, its a positive video for the tax payer, seeing that ATF agents are being required to be much more accountable and if they don't shape up, they will be in serious trouble, not just a matter of being sacked either. Consequneces.... hmm

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I think my memory recalls it "may be" related to fast and furious. I don't know. It does appear to be threatening for sure but that is just my opinion.

I love all the replies so far, keep em coming!

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

It certainly looks like a threat to whistleblowers in the ATF, CIA, FBI, and other gov't agencies.

Look what they've done to the whistleblowers in Fast and Furious.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

What is this "accelerated change" he speaks of? Could it be sweeping gun control?

Critical choices and consequences...

Humm,

"Should you decide not to play by the rules..."

Choices and consequences...

Accelerated change... he tells them to raise any concerns to the appropriate chain of commands, and that anyone who veers will face choices and consequences...

Like talking to or conditioning through fear, children.

Very concerning because the 'hotspots' he talks about probably do not entail border threats or drug cartels but the systematic and slow deterioration of the second amendment.

When was this video created? How much time is left before they go into the final phase?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by CrikeyMagnet

That is what he is making abundantly clear in the video, that anyone who disagrees with direction, orders, to take it to the chain of command and not simply make their own decisions based on the Constitution or human empathy.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

The accelerated change he talks of seems to be internal only, not with outside issues.

It sounds like there has been a major shake up on how they report issues, and how they follow the rules expected of them.

Personally I don't think anything he was saying had anything to do with anything outside of the ATF.

Just how I interpreted it.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Mr. Jones states:

As an EMPLOYEE...

Moderator Please Review This Thread - It's Taken Out Of Context - Misleading Inference

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
A good leader doesn't threaten his/her workforce... at least not on camera anyway.

He doesn't come off as someone I'd want in charge of anything. But, then again, neither does the guy that appointed him.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

Setting up a new internal structure. Massive changes happening and it is about how they will handle things in the future with strict discipline as far as ATF agents carry out their orders. Wonder what the 'consequences will be for any deflectors who may side with humanity?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join