It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Have met the Enemy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Reading the latest word on Gun Control in from the Pres......
Going down the list..
.......it hit me like a sledge.......
The war on terror is fast becomming a "hard sell"......ten yrs is abut all they can milk out of it......
There is a crying need for a "NEW ENEMY.".....some boggeyman.....that they can pop up on TV and go BOO..!!!...
Now let US "protect" you.......
I have been waiting to see what fearsome devil they will now bring onto the stage......
Something to create suspicion, fear, and terror in the hearts of the gullible........

You must by now have guessed where this missive is heading guys.....and it rings true.
There is no better psychological ploy to divide and confuse than this latest enemy which the media is shaping before our eyes.....
We have met the enemy gentlemen and women, and
...............................................................................THEY are .......US!
What say you?

edit on 16-1-2013 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

There are always the crazy people.

I mean in addition to those you are calling gullible deluded or naive.

There are the criminals themselves.
There are wild extremist nut jobs who use guns everyday to hi-jack maim, torture and kill.

Where do you suppose they stand on these measures?

They probably think they have met the enemy.

I wonder if when Ronald Reagan called for similar measures people thought they had met the enemy?
Maybe that is why he was shot. With armed trained security guards surrounding him.
edit on 16-1-2013 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
It will be a "domestic terror attack". It's been discussed on ATS quite a bit and I think that's what the next false flag will be. It will be followed by the next step in the disarmament of Americans. Goose-stepping toward a totalitarian dictatorship.

The enemy is not "us" but our own government.

edit on 16-1-2013 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Please dont shoot the piano player so soon

I am trying to point out the very thing you ae so kindly illustrating for me by your kind reply......
We are being turned onto the "new enemy"

The psychological warare guys must be chuckling already....as the cast or spell they are weaving is taking shape....
The NEW ENEMY" i am speaking about is US!!!
LOOK at the new DHS....then all the other "ENFORCEMENT" bodies which are being created lately.....
The whole idea is that theres a never ending source of contention, fear, and misery with which to control us.......
WE ARE BEING TURNED ON OURSELVES!
get me???

PS
I feel i have to expand somewhat here mabe........

There is a concerted effort now underway to invent the CHAOS" that the controllers want to exist in order to bring about the changes they wish to make in humanity.
If you have ever seen a mad cariboo, stumbling blindly through the brush eedless of anything but the thousands of bots infesting and eating its flesh as they grow to adults just under its skin....drivng the poor distraction......
The CHAOS can be likened to this.......
They are infecting the body of the country..........(thats you and me..) with bot flies. of suspicion, and fear.....
Yor neighbor could be an extremist....potential mass killer, domestic terrorist, conspiracy theorist, or ATS member......
Are their blinds closed all the time?
Do they come and go at odd times? Whos peeping out the curtains?
are they planning to kill us all?
better say something....call 911 or DHS, or BATF, or FBI or the Sherriff........
maybe NSA, or CIA, or a fusion center....
.They plan to ride to glory on the back of this mad animal which is bleeding from a million sores of disunity, and suspicion.......which they are planting the seeds of....psywar......

edit on 16-1-2013 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
It will be a "domestic terror attack". It's been discussed on ATS quite a bit and I think that's what the next false flag will be. It will be followed by the next step in the disarmament of Americans. Goose-stepping toward a totalitarian dictatorship.

The enemy is not "us" but our own government.

edit on 16-1-2013 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

The enemy is corporate America and industry weakening government, trying to drive trends to make profits every which way they can. They've already kept minimum wage stagnant for a decade and recently acheived person hood.

Don't kid yourself. NRA is a business like any other bohemouth.

Here's an example. Rumsfeld and Cheney own stock in a company called RAPISCAN and they want to sell their scanners to airports after 9/11. We made government smaller and forgot about peoples 4th amendment protection against illegal search and seizure (unless they have reason to suspect you of a crime)

Bush and Cheney rushed this in regardless of 4th amendment violations and now people are illegally searched, indiscriminately and freely and their belongings illegally seized from them.

Where was the public outcry against this 4th amendment assault?

Another example...
Government got "smaller" and sold off the Post Office and now the US Postal Service is all but going out of business. You think this wasn't a deliberate takeover to give Fed Ex the MONOPOLY they wanted?

CEOS walk away rich and the employees get nothing but to lose their jobs and American people take it up the yin- yang. We will have to pay many times more for mail just like the already ridiculous increases we have seen in phone and television service and near everything else recently De-regulated.

We are getting to where we are going to have to pay a private fire company extra money or we will not have our home protected in the event of a fire!!!

This is eliminating government watchdog agencies and government protections put in place by our forefathers and designed to protect the people is what we have to fear here. Dismantling our government to give way toward the weakening of our built in protections that prevent the Corporate take over of America.

Republicans want smaller government for the same reason criminals want fewer cops.

edit on 16-1-2013 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
please dont derail....read the OPs posts.....the comment...you miss the point...

join