It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US gun debate: Obama unveils gun control proposals

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

The only logical steps he made were more incremental steps toward total disarmament in the agenda to totalitarian control of the USA. Nothing he did makes anyone safer or protects schools. it in fact makes people more vulnerable.

And which Executive Action made people more vulnerable?

Many people have asked those of you who are "outraged" over his actions today exactly which Executive Action you are angry about. Guess what, none of you can name one.

Faux outrage much?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I love how many progressives thought he could just ban these himself.Now you see what a paper tiger he is. Congress clearly remembers the last ban and how they lost their numbers on the progressive side.Not to mention how hes alienated the entire GOP with his assaults.
On a side note. You progs have been quite rude to us I would hasten to point out how we are about to walk away while you are about to attack in 3..2..1

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

That is all you needed to hear. They started the speech with it and emphasized it twice.

You now know beyond a shadow of a doubt who was behind Sandy Hook.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Originally posted by Mamatus

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

I have 2 things to say - 1) I TOLD YOU SO!! and 2) 'Thanks a lot' to all of you who voted for this man and his evil tyrannical machine...
You are Welcome Bud.

Always willing to help a Bloke out.

Well enjoy your Kool Aid and your neutered, dependent, helpless, cradle to grave, government controlled lifestyle that Obama intends to create for all of us.

You folks are proud of yourselves, aren't you? You should be ashamed!

You think it is just Obama? Methinks you are not seeing the entire picture......

WHO JUST GAVE THAT SPEECH???

MICKEY MOUSE???

While Obama may have given that speech nothing will happen without the support of Congress. If I remember there are a lot of folks in Congress that did not vote for Obama...... So if this happens you can blame the Bush babies, along with Obama. People that think this is all Obamas doing are truly ignorant of reality.

I bet you don't have many black friends lol

PS I am not an Obama supporter, I recused myself from this last election as the system only gave me a choice of a giant douche or a giant turd to be President.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I'm not going to comment on his actions, because I can't use the language I want to use or make the threats I'd like to make...

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

But out of interest how likely do you think it is that Congress will pass the changes he wants.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

could you link the speech? Was it a recent potus press conference?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by xedocodex
reply to post by hawkiye

The only logical steps he made were more incremental steps toward total disarmament in the agenda to totalitarian control of the USA. Nothing he did makes anyone safer or protects schools. it in fact makes people more vulnerable.

And which Executive Action made people more vulnerable?

Many people have asked those of you who are "outraged" over his actions today exactly which Executive Action you are angry about. Guess what, none of you can name one.

Faux outrage much?

Every one of them. Anything that limits weapons of self defense in the hands of honest citizens makes them more vulnerable. As I said more guns in the hands of honest citizens equals less crime it is proven fact! Perhaps you would be more comfortable in North Korea they have a complete gun ban and you could feel safe from your irrational fears there.

edit on 16-1-2013 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

While Obama may have given that speech nothing will happen without the support of Congress. If I remember there are a lot of folks in Congress that did not vote for Obama...... So if this happens you can blame the Bush babies, along with Obama. People that think this is all Obamas doing are truly ignorant of reality.

PS I am not an Obama supporter, I recused myself from this last election as the system only gave me a choice of a giant douche or a giant turd to be President.

There is no Obama supporters vs Bush supporters or Democrats vs Republicans.

There is only the Jesuits/Freemasons/Illuminati/Luciferians vs the people.

33 Days Since Sandy Hook

They are flaunting in our face that they carried out Sandy Hook as a child sacrifice for success in disarming this country and are laughing at us because we can't connect the dots and even if we did no one would listen.
edit on 1/16/2013 by ararisq because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by cavtrooper7

But out of interest how likely do you think it is that Congress will pass the changes he wants.

Absolutely not a chance.

Congress has to pass the "big ticket" laws, they can't be done through Executive Order, no how much some people want you to believe.

And there's a subtle possible agenda there -- get the people riled up about random violence, get them angry at the NRA and Republicans in Congress for not doing anything about it, and... viola! In 2014, a lot of those Republicans will get voted out of office and the Dems with have House, Senate and Presidency again.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ezekielken

I don't have a link. I watched it live. Was the 11:55 press conference today to announce Obamas 23 executive actions.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
To all of you who support this......

2nd Amendment is one thing.... but really...

You guys are acting like you've never even considered the 10th Amendment...

Because if anyone has the right to control guns.... the 10th Amendment has that covered..
edit on 16-1-2013 by DaMod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ezekielken

I have put it into the OP let us know what you think

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

Absolutely not a chance.

Congress has to pass the "big ticket" laws, they can't be done through Executive Order, no how much some people want you to believe.

And there's a subtle possible agenda there -- get the people riled up about random violence, get them angry at the NRA and Republicans in Congress for not doing anything about it, and... viola! In 2014, a lot of those Republicans will get voted out of office and the Dems with have House, Senate and Presidency again.

And there sits the bowl of frosting to top the cake! The grand scheme!

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq

There is no Obama supporters vs Bush supporters or Democrats vs Republicans.

There is only the Jesuits/Freemasons/Illuminati/Luciferians vs the people.

33 Days Since Sandy Hook

They are flaunting in our face that they carried out Sandy Hook as a child sacrifice for success in disarming this country and are laughing at us because we can't connect the dots and even if we did no one would listen.
edit on 1/16/2013 by ararisq because: (no reason given)

You had to go there? You HAD to find a way to work in the B.S. fantasy the Uncle Sam murdered 20 children? Shame... For shame. Thats as low as I think I ever see politics go on this site...and that hit bottom like a sack of dog crap in church.

Wow... Keep in mind, there are Freemasons on this site. Some among the staff, so I gather over my time here. You're saying staff and members here are part of the movements that murdered the children Obama has exploited the crap out of to get his dreams passed as reality? Oh, like I said. For shame.

On this sad note, I'm off to find a way to focus on course work ...as our president works his best to dismantle the nation I love with all by being.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Question where no one could answer. Both shooters were mentally unstable used prescription pills, loners and also bullied.. the story which seems to continue in these shootings. Even the background of the other shooter had mental illnesses somehow he managed to achieve legal guns... background check failed or was not done at all.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Ahh thanks for that explanation and your views on the matter.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Every one of them. Anything that limits weapons of self defense in the hands of honest citizens makes them more vulnerable. As I said more guns in the hands of honest citizens equals less crime it is proven fact! Perhaps you would be more comfortable in North Korea they have a complete gun ban and you could feel safe from your irrational fears there.

So you oppose funding to help schools prepare for scenarios if people come in with a gun?

I'm quite comfortable here, and I will use Constitutional means to make the society I live in safer. I have no problem with people owning guns, but I do think it needs to be well regulated.

I have no irrational fears, that's why I don't feel like I need to hoard guns to protect me from some invisible boogey man that is out to get me.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

I don’t really think there is anything to prove what you are saying.

I mean freemasons are everywhere even on this site, doesn’t really mean they have control over anything.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
You had to go there? You HAD to find a way to work in the B.S. fantasy the Uncle Sam murdered 20 children? Shame...

Those who have eyes to see and ears to hear I guess.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join