Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

DirectScreening are frauds and stole my money

page: 1
0

log in

join

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
In their TOS it says if it brings up a "No" on a criminal search you can't get a refund.

Okay, I'm fine with that.

So, I did the search and paid. And needless to say it came up with a "no". How convenient. It listed nothing along with it's "No" statement.

Not his name, DOB, address, previous address, that you would see in other report jackets. Not even a jacket on the guy, just the word "No". If listed something other than that I would have felt I spent my money on something but talk about a waste of a blank page.

Anyone know of any good sites to use without getting robbed blindly. Only thing it listed is what I put in. And the guy gave me all his information.

DirectScreening is a scam.

Don't use it.
edit on 16-1-2013 by Manhater because: (no reason given)




posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Manhater? Sorry you have a fella you feel the need to check up on. Don't be a hater, some of us men are actually quite nice. Meet a guy you don't feel the trust for? Go with your gut feeling, you don't need a website (:

Dating is a pain in the ass though. We all know what each other wants but we can't just admit it to each other without first following a complicated ritual, usually involving several dates, some decent food and with any luck [snip]
edit on 16-1-2013 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus
 


It's for something other than dating.


I'm too busy to date. Only reason I'm doing nothing and home right now is because I'm sick.



posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mamatus
Manhater? Sorry you have a fella you feel the need to check up on. Don't be a hater, some of us men are actually quite nice. Meet a guy you don't feel the trust for? Go with your gut feeling, you don't need a website (:

Dating is a pain in the ass though. We all know what each other wants but we can't just admit it to each other without first following a complicated ritual, usually involving several dates, some decent food and with any luck a need to change the sheets in the morning.



I was going to say something similar to digital stalker. LOL Sorry Manhater no offense but after your threads I have to laugh!



posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater
 


I don't have to work a few months a year (no not a teacher) so I spend too much time on the web, or on vacation.



posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus
 


Yeah, I need a vacation but today will only be my only vacation.
I'm too doped up to drive anywhere.



posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater
 


I am about to head off on my third vacation since December. Just did Costa Rica, and Florida (I like to scuba dive) and am off to Cozumel next month.

Sorry you are sick. take a vacation.



posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
So youre looking for the criminal history on someone, correct? It varies from state to state, but some states you just pay 15-20 bucks to the state police and you get a criminal history. Some places you have to have a need to know this ( babysitter, contractor, employee, etc) and you get it through state police. Just call the non-emergency line at your local police dept and ask what the protocol is for obtaining a criminal history on someone... and I hope its for a real reason and not just more drama.



posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage
 


The guy gave me all his pertinent information, to the last detail. So, he knows I'm doing a nationwide search on him. I was just disappointed that after paying this company it doesn't even show a jacket of any type of history. It only showed a blank page with the information that he provided me with to use. Only thing it showed, was what I typed into the search boxes, with a response of "No".

This is for safety concerns.

No worries, I do have his consent or he wouldn't have of given me all his information. He gave me enough information to steal his identity. But, I won't do that because that's not me.
edit on 16-1-2013 by Manhater because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
reply to post by Advantage
 


The guy gave me all his pertinent information, to the last detail. So, he knows I'm doing a nationwide search on him. I was just disappointed that after paying this company it doesn't even show a jacket of any type of history. It only showed a blank page with the information that he provided me with to use. Only thing it showed, was what I typed into the search boxes, with a response of "No".

This is for safety concerns.

No worries, I do have his consent or he wouldn't have of given me all his information. He gave me enough information to steal his identity. But, I won't do that because that's not me.
edit on 16-1-2013 by Manhater because: (no reason given)



...... and I just told you how to get his complete criminal history and not "no".



posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage
 


Well, I didn't know that. Now I do. Can they do a nationwide and not a statewide for the same price?



posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
reply to post by Advantage
 


Well, I didn't know that. Now I do. Can they do a nationwide and not a statewide for the same price?


Yes and no...

Call your state police and ask.
edit on 16-1-2013 by Advantage because: Because Im not contributing to the drama train



posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
This is the guy that your sister supposedly left or is leaving with? Manhater let it go.



posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by bourbon2nite
This is the guy that your sister supposedly left or is leaving with? Manhater let it go.


Oh jaysus.. not this bullcrap. Ill go edit my damn post.



posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by bourbon2nite
 


I plead the 5th, in fear of incriminating myself and getting possibly banned. So, keep it on Topic please.

This topic is solely based on the website and not my sister. Thank you.

I'm just warning people not to go this website to expect anything because you will pay them and receive nothing.

Peace...
edit on 16-1-2013 by Manhater because: (no reason given)






top topics



 
0

log in

join