It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine Court Awards Millions to Two Children With Autism

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Superhans
True story, I got 90,000 dollars from vaccine court. Srssly

Pictures of court winning documents, or your claim never happened

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

Originally posted by Superhans
True story, I got 90,000 dollars from vaccine court. Srssly

Pictures of court winning documents, or your claim never happened

I will PM you dox with all the details that would link it back to me out. But its a true story, these Vac courts are just ATMs for people who have kids that are not normal.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Of course there are risks associated with vaccines, hence the "risks" section within the vaccine information sheets provided by the CDC. No one is trying to hide that. However, there isn't one peer-reviewed study that links vaccines with autism.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Superhans

I look forward to seeing them

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I for one ave 1 child.a 14 year old.born in 1998.she was per mature a month she was a ill over 5 lbs,came home after a month in hospital and after her mmr shot she went downhill..it's a horrible disease she,we didn't deserve this I want some of that millions of dollars...1out of 88 kids have autism in 1998 it was 1 out of 250.its increasing year after year..I guess if Obama kids ave it there would much more done about it....pay up is what I say

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I feel terrible for the children and their family.

In some cases vaccines of the past have helped society, as in the case of smallpox. On the other hand, today's vaccines seem to have more negative consequences than they are worth.

Additionally I am disappointed in the CDC for such creating such an aggressive vaccine schedule for babies and children. www.cdc.gov...

Case in point: unless the mother is a drug addict or a prostitute or is already infected, there is no need for every newborn infant to be injected with a Hep B vaccine immediately after birth. And while symptoms of Hep A are unpleasant, infected people generally make a full recovery, so I do not understand why this has been added to the childhood schedule in the past few years.

While I am not anti-vaccine, I do believe there should be more careful screening of children prior to introducing vaccinations. Do they come from an allergenic family? When they get sick, do they spike a high fever? Any known heredity issues or deficiencies? Any autoimmune diseases in the family? How about autism?

Not everyone can tolerate the human serum albumin and aluminum salts in vaccines. There are other additives that can cause allergic reactions such as gelatin, neomycin (an antibiotic), and even traces of egg protein. Even formaldehyde is present.

Not to mention how the over-stimulation of the immune system that multiple vaccines induce (loaded with their adjuvants) can wreak complete havoc on a tiny body.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

let us say I have aspergers and have been vaccinated in my life, but I dont live in the US. can I sue people for it?
And how can I prove that vaccinations caused this?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by alkali
Of course there are risks associated with vaccines, hence the "risks" section within the vaccine information sheets provided by the CDC. No one is trying to hide that. However, there isn't one peer-reviewed study that links vaccines with autism.

Actually there are several. But since the government and the vaccine makers have not accepted them, the official word is that there are "no correlations." Everyone believes them, and their case rests. Meanwhile, the actual studies exist. Their denial by above mentioned organizations does nothing to discredit these studies in reality except deny them - which works!

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
It is pretty well known that some kids do get bad reactions to vaccines.

but not nearly as many as have "bad reactions" to the diseases themselves - this is 2 children over many years - whereas measles in eth US used to cause up to 4000 cases of encephalitis (which is what is wrong with the boy) EVERY YEAR - and that 500 of those might DIE. Even as late as 2000 the death rate from measles in the US was 3 per 1000 cases. In places with lower living standards the rate of death can be 10%

I am sorry for the parents of these children and happy they ar receiving financial aid.

But I am happy for the parents of the 100,000 or more children who have not had to suffer anything at all from measles, mumps and whooping cough in the last few decades as a result of vaccines.

To want to ban vaccines because of cases like this is effectively the same as wanting to ban motor vheicles or stair cases because of fatal acidents on them!

Hi Aloysius, you once told me who you were/are, now I believe you

Did you know that the World health organisation said that if every single american were to be vaccinated they would expect to see THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND deaths caused by vaccine complications. Kinda puts your figures in their place doesnt it!!

Back on topic. I hope all those Doctors such as Dr Andrew Wakefield etc who've been BADLY treated for speaking out about the risks of vaccines can now be reinstated as the GOOD doctors they really are???

S&F OP for finding this info.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by alkali

Peer reviewed being the key statement here. In a land where youtube videos are considered proof, real science takes a back seat.

I have a daughter with autism. We've done our research and can't find a good reason to blame vaccines. I suppose if we were litigious people we too would ignore good science and jump on the "my life is hard who do I blame and how can I get money out of it" bandwagon.

We had our daughter genetically tested. Turns out she's a mutant. She has an odd gene that no other gene tested person appears to have. That tells me there are factors that have been present from birth. The fact that her symptoms coincide with when most vaccines are administered is because symptoms of autism become apparent during that developmental period. I blame the multitude of poisons we are surrounded by every day for mutating her genes in the womb. But for us at least it clearly came about before birth, not after.

But people can look for a handout if they need to. Unfortunately, if they are looking for a cause they are looking in the wrong place. Otherwise how do you explain all the vaccinated children who didn't get sick (of which I have three.)

Can't wait for all epidemics of smallpox, measels, and other nasty diseases we'll be dealing with over the coming years because of sensationalism and bad science that makes people afraid to vaccinate. That day is coming. It has already started. Would you rather have your child die of a preventable disease?

And by the way being autistic is not a bad way to be. She is our favorite child.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Narcissous

let us say I have aspergers and have been vaccinated in my life, but I dont live in the US. can I sue people for it?
And how can I prove that vaccinations caused this?

No you cannot, because Asperger's is hereditary.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by thebtheb

Actually there are several. But since the government and the vaccine makers have not accepted them, the official word is that there are "no correlations." Everyone believes them, and their case rests. Meanwhile, the actual studies exist. Their denial by above mentioned organizations does nothing to discredit these studies in reality except deny them - which works!

There are no other studies. The only study linking vaccines to autism was published by Andrew Wakefield in 1998 and was later retracted after it was proven that the data was heavily manipulated.

If you're aware of any other peer-reviewed studies linking vaccines to autism, please share them.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf

Eating 2 cans of tuna in a week means that is atleast 62 micrograms of mercury.. only 20% of that enters your blood. There is 12 micrograms of Thimerisol in a hep b vaccine. This preservitive is excreted from your body 3x faster than natural mercury.

These are the facts... now use them however you want.

You forgot: when you eat mercury, it goes through your digestive system, is filtered, and is much more likely to be excreted in urine or feces since it has the liver, digestive processes, and the kidneys to dispose of it. If thimerisol were eaten, it might be excretes 3 times faster. But it isn't eaten. It is injected directly into you and has bypassed all natural defenses that normally would dispose of most of it. Circulating that way, it can much much more easily enter the bloodstream. When it does, mercury usually heads for and is deposited in the brain.

Many doctors will agree that the tuna mercury and the directly injected thimerisol are of no comparison. More toxiic mercury will be delivered to your body and brain via the injection. Case pretty well closed.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by thebtheb

Intramuscular injections of thimerosal are very rapidly removed through the stool. You can say all you want about "bypassing the body's natural defenses," but your body works better than you think it does, and enterohepatic excretion means your fear of thimerosal ends in a big pile of crap.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by thebtheb

Many doctors will agree that the tuna mercury and the directly injected thimerisol are of no comparison. More toxiic mercury will be delivered to your body and brain via the injection. Case pretty well closed.

Many doctors will also tell you to get your vaccines.

Safe levels of thimerosal are 0.4 mcg/kg according to the FDA. The WHO says 0.47 mcg/kg is safe. Not one vaccine comes even remotely close to levels that are considered unsafe, much less toxic. Also, the vast majority of vaccines given to children 6 years old and younger are thimerosal free.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by FurvusRexCaeli
reply to post by thebtheb

Intramuscular injections of thimerosal are very rapidly removed through the stool. You can say all you want about "bypassing the body's natural defenses," but your body works better than you think it does, and enterohepatic excretion means your fear of thimerosal ends in a big pile of crap.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Bioavailability makes a huge difference.. whether you agree with it or not. If a person takes a vitamin supplement , the body will only absorb approximately 2% of the vitamin, but if you are injected you might absorb as much as 98%.

I take 30mg of morphine by mouth twice a day, but in hospital 5mg of morphine injected to put my shoulder back in it's socket and I'm basically knocked out. Medications, vitamins, etc., are much stronger in injection form.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   

From the huffington post article

The government did not admit that vaccines caused autism, at least in one of the children. Both cases were "unpublished," meaning information is limited, and access to medical records and other exhibits is blocked. Much of the information presented here comes from documents found at the vaccine court website.

Meaning much of the information is from a 3rd party website. The awarded damages had nothing to do with autism.

Its horrible that things like this can happen. My heart goes out to these people who were obviously harmed by the vaccines they recieved. Untill a better method of immunization comes out, which it will eventually, it is probable that things like this can happen. This is why these funds exist to cover any potential harm in this field of medicine... just like the malpractice insurance a surgeon has incase he makes a mistake.

These children got encephalitis and no one noticed for almost a week. That is how all the damage occured. This is why it took so long to get through the courts, because people couldnt understand how the parents of these children didnt see the symptoms for several days. In the end we know parents are not doctors and if their chilren happen to catch some strange illness from a hospital that is certainly the hospitals fault. This is why they won their case

I was reading the article in the OP then with the replies and I was getting confused by the replies. I see the case was won because of them catching encephalitis from there stay at the hospital and didn’t catch the symptoms. You cleared that up for me..

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Ironm8dn

Sorry to hear of your plight with your child, words are not enough to convey
to you I am sure many who have read that and myself our hearts go out to you,
and yours.

I hope the links in the post can direct you to how to pursue The Federal Court of Claims.
If you have any questions, I would be happy to help.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Eating 2 cans of tuna in a week means that is atleast 62 micrograms of mercury.. only 20% of that enters your blood. There is 12 micrograms of Thimerisol in a hep b vaccine. This preservitive is excreted from your body 3x faster than natural mercury.

These are the facts... now use them however you want.

Even though mercury has a cumulative effect, it also might be that the body can expel a little easier some poisons that are ingested, versus cleaning them out of the blood i.e. injecting alcohol vs drinking it. From what I have read, some of these cases of autism are rather immediate, not months later. I am curious also as to the "3x faster" info. How have or do they measure or determine this?

ETA: here is some info regarding the ingesting vs injecting alcohol.

This graph shows what happens when a 75 kg (165 pound) person drinks 5 ounces of 100 proof moonshine containing 60 grams
  • of ethanol. You can see that it takes more than an hour for it to all get absorbed and for the BAC (blood alcohol content) to peak. Then it takes 5 or 6 hours for the liver to eliminate all of that alcohol. You can also see that food in the stomach slows down the absorption rate and the height of the peak. This alcohol calculator shows approximately the same effect.

Now let’s say that instead of drinking the alcohol, you inject pure ethanol straight into a vein [**]. For example, say you inject 2.5 ounces of ethanol (the amount of alcohol in 5 ounces of 100 proof moonshine) right into the bloodstream. The big difference is the time. Instead of it taking an hour for the alcohol to absorb, the alcohol is all there instantly. That’s 60 grams of alcohol straight into a bloodstream containing approximately 5 liters (5,000 grams) of blood. There will be a moment or two where the blood alcohol concentration is 60 / 5,000 – a toxic, possibly fatal level – before that alcohol diffuses into the water and fat of the entire body and falls by a factor of 10 to 60 / 50,000 [***].

So to answer your question, there really isn’t any chemical difference between drinking and injecting alcohol. In both cases you have ethanol molecules flowing in the bloodstream. But there is a big time difference. And because of the time difference you would need to be extremely careful in the amount injected. A mistake could be fatal. It would be good to apply the “don’t try this at home” rule.

read more at blogs.howstuffworks.com...

• edit on 18-1-2013 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:32 PM
    link   
    Mass lawsuits should drive these companies out of business.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join