It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine Court Awards Millions to Two Children With Autism

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Vaccine Court Awards Millions to Two Children With Autism

www.huffingtonpost.com

The federal Vaccine Injury Compensation Program, better known as "vaccine court," has just awarded millions of dollars to two children with autism for "pain and suffering" and lifelong care of their injuries, which together could cost tens of millions of dollars.

The government did not admit that vaccines caused autism, at least in one of the children
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.us cfc.uscourts.gov

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Even though the SCOTUS has now ruled that vaccine makers cannot be sued in regular courts,
parents who say that vaccines have injured their children can still go to the Federal Court of Claims,
known also as "The Vaccine Court".

Both cases were "unpublished,"...much of the information presented here comes from documents found at the vaccine court website

Surely, they try to keep the public from learning these things!

These childrens parents, extended family and friends,
even eighbors of both children testified they were developmentally normal,
if not advanced for their age when they developed seizures, spiking fevers and other
adverse reactions to their vaccines.

Following the reactions, testimony from the family and freinds was that the children never fully recovered, and instead began losing vocabulary, interest in others, loss of eye contact; classic autism symptoms.

The vaccines in question are the typical childhood sets,
including MMR and hepatitis B vaccines.

In one of the cases, HHS conceded. In the other,
HHS did not admit that vaccination caused autism, but merely
decided not to dedicate more resources to defending the case.

Take a little time to read how the parents were badgerd and harrassed for
hours on the stand by the attorneys for HHS. Can you imagine?!

While the award certainly can not bring these children back to health,
perhaps the Department of Health and Human Services will put pressure on the
vaccine makers to investigate why, how and do something to help stop this
tragedy that repeats itself over and over.

Everyday babies everywhere are vaccinated, schools
demand these for enrollment. Something needs to be done,
hopefully this is a good start.

Let everyone know......

www.huffingtonpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 16-1-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Between this, and another thread I read about where they knew giving "multiple" vaccines in one shot was bad, I would hope that many more lawsuits like this come about.

And isn't it fishy that they had this fund/court set up in the first place?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by chiefsmom

And isn't it fishy that they had this fund/court set up in the first place?

Yes, indeed. Here is a little more on the vaccine court, "fishy" yes ...they really press hard
to keep this out of the news, and hush hush.

en.wikipedia.org...

Awards like this really cut into the profits, while HHS is Government operated,
we all know they are in bed together. Sad, tragic to see themmaking profits off vaccines
that kill and maim!

Vaccine court is the popular term which refers to the Office of Special Masters of the U.S. Court of Federal Claims, which administers a no-fault system for litigating vaccine injury claims. These claims against vaccine manufacturers cannot normally be filed in state or federal civil courts, but instead must be heard in the Court of Claims, sitting without a jury. The program was established by the 1986 National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act (NCVIA), passed by the United States Congress in response to a threat to the vaccine supply due to a 1980s scare over the DPT vaccine.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Interesting.
The link says the fund was set up in the late 80's, due to the 80's scare of a contaminated vaccine.
Yet I believe the report I read stated that it was "74 when they realized there could be a problem.

Sorry, but I believe someone used the 80's scare to put in place a way to cover their butts because they knew they where going to have problems.

But, as always, DENY, DENY, DENY!

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by chiefsmom

Yes, I think your right....remember that it was in 1976 hundreds of people who took the flu shot
came down with debilitating Guillain - Barre syndrome, many even died.
www.nytimes.com...
www.livescience.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I generally don't like to point to other material I contributed, but I think this article may add to your discussion,

UN Committee meeting to consider global mercury regulation - On the 'endangered' list: Thimersasol

Apparently, the questionable results of using vaccination concoctions seemingly embraced by our commercially-inspired government is not limited to conspiracy theorists and others the MSM talking heads love to skewer.

The creation of a special court system - outside the (dare I say it?, "Admiralty") UCC-subservient courts is telling about the power of the lobbyists who draft legislation and schmooze medical associations and the bar....
Demonstrably... "their" liability is more important than "our" safety.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Reply to post by burntheships

Thank you for posting OP. I'm definately showing this and other recent threads like 'Its not autism'' to my pediatrician on my next visit.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Yes, your modest,
. I am glad you did post that! They go hand in hand,
I assume they must continually deny deny, plausible deniability.

So Thimerisol finds itself in the national spotlight, which could be a good thing,
although I then wonder what they would use instead.

I noticed that this years swine flu shot at least in the U.S., the single
does shots had none. I didnt get one anyways, I did get the flu, take my chances with that
anyday over a vaccine.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Monkeygod333

Your welcome, please do share it with everyone, thank you!
Awareness raises the bar for these Big Pharma companies,
hole their feet to the fire!

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
an obvious question - if its all aconspiracy - why does this court even exist ?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
if its all aconspiracy - why does this court even exist ?

And a good question it is...they keep it very hush hush, something you wont see on the msm news for sure.
And...they make it hard to do, I read how the parents were harrassed on the stand,
for hours! Its sickening really, to think for the Big Pharma and HHS, its a stranglehold
over the people.

They dont like cracks in the armor.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
WOW!!!!

I EFFIN KNEW IT ALL ALONG!!!!!!

Finally I few slivers of justice see the light. I'm personally effected by this as I have seen a nephew of mine go from normal kid pre-vaccine, to a weirded-out, scared, shy, autistic kid post-vaccine shots.

Started a whole thread about it here:
My 2nd Nephew, after warning my cousin about vaccines, now has Autism

I will let my appropriate family members promptly know about this so they too can possibly jump on a law suit band wagon against big pharma's disgusting ways.

The doctor's are all to blame too. They're constantly advising all sorts of flu and various other vaccine, none of which are really helping. Recently a thread came up about 90% of whopping cough cases are in the kids who have had whopping cough vaccines.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus

Started a whole thread about it here:
My 2nd Nephew, after warning my cousin about vaccines, now has Autism

I will let my appropriate family members promptly know about this so they too can possibly jump on a law suit band wagon against big pharma's disgusting ways.

S&F your thread, sorry to learn of your cousins tragedy.

Most of us do know someone affected, if not our own.

The Federal Court is an avenue, I dont think they allow class action suits, individual suits yes.
I hope the information can help your family.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Great Thread !

I am picky on what kind of shots my children get, and this is the very reason why.

S&F

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

I am picky on what kind of shots my children get, and this is the very reason why.

Sonny, good for you! And good for them too, wise!

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I wonder how this will really affect Big Pharma?

Will you now have to sign a statement, prior to taking these vaccines, as to not go after the makers of them?

I wonder where this will go.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

From the huffington post article

The government did not admit that vaccines caused autism, at least in one of the children. Both cases were "unpublished," meaning information is limited, and access to medical records and other exhibits is blocked. Much of the information presented here comes from documents found at the vaccine court website.

Meaning much of the information is from a 3rd party website. The awarded damages had nothing to do with autism.

Its horrible that things like this can happen. My heart goes out to these people who were obviously harmed by the vaccines they recieved. Untill a better method of immunization comes out, which it will eventually, it is probable that things like this can happen. This is why these funds exist to cover any potential harm in this field of medicine... just like the malpractice insurance a surgeon has incase he makes a mistake.

These children got encephalitis and no one noticed for almost a week. That is how all the damage occured. This is why it took so long to get through the courts, because people couldnt understand how the parents of these children didnt see the symptoms for several days. In the end we know parents are not doctors and if their chilren happen to catch some strange illness from a hospital that is certainly the hospitals fault. This is why they won their case

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Good question, lets hope it goes viral, and they have to implement more
studies, and make the vaccines safer. As it is, they are getting away with murder!

Literally!

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

Wert,

The HHS conceded in one case. That means they were defeated,
they lost.
They were found gulity, please read the site where the case is too.

You may find it even more tragic to realize it is the vaccines causing this!

Here a snippet from Maxmars thread: UN Committee meeting to consider global mercury regulation - On the 'endangered' list: Thimersasol,

Beginning in about 1987, as each new vaccine was added to the schedule, no one apparently thought to keep track of the cumulative amount of Thimerosal that would be injected into children with each new shot. As a direct result of the increased mercury, cases of autism began doubling every four years.

Source

And here too!

Secret New Documents Reveal Shocking Truth About Vaccine Cover UP!.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join