It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wild Humans

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by GrandStrategy

yeah no worries, I've got one of the threads, I'd bookmarked it to keep track of what happens this summer, all will become clear if you read it all

the threads not about my topic, its just a few comments scattered through it about wild humans that got me thinking.

fear of the dark

the thread does go off topic for a few pages in the middle, rabbling on about psuedo physics, but it soon gets back on course

there was another thread which I didnt bookmark, and cant find, it may be linked to in the above thread, it was a really old thread though if I remember right

either way, its good reading

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by maintainright
reply to post by GrandStrategy

yeah no worries, I've got one of the threads, I'd bookmarked it to keep track of what happens this summer, all will become clear if you read it all

the threads not about my topic, its just a few comments scattered through it about wild humans that got me thinking.

fear of the dark

the thread does go off topic for a few pages in the middle, rabbling on about psuedo physics, but it soon gets back on course

there was another thread which I didnt bookmark, and cant find, it may be linked to in the above thread, it was a really old thread though if I remember right

either way, its good reading

I just read that whole thread. Shame they still haven't gotten to the bottom of the pistachio eating nutter

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
yeah its a great thread, lots of good tales in it, thats why I bookmarked it, I wanna know what happens with that guy

was that the thread with tales of wild humans in it? I didnt fancy reading the whole thing again to find out

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by maintainright
yeah its a great thread, lots of good tales in it, thats why I bookmarked it, I wanna know what happens with that guy

was that the thread with tales of wild humans in it? I didnt fancy reading the whole thing again to find out

No, apart from there was something at the start which was about a wild human type thing I think. Most of it was ghost stories and stories about people mistaking sounds or being played games on by other psychopath Ray Mears types

Would love to see the thread which is about that if you happen to track it down

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
bugger

will see what I can do

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I have a family members who lives off the grid. No electric, no phone, wood heating. I guess you could consider them "wild".

In actuality, they are poor, and disabled but don't meet "medicaid" qualifications for assistance. So they survive best they can.

Your post brought to mind a new film being released called "Mama". I can't wait to see it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join