It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forbes Article "Conveniently" DELETED Yesterday Claims SSRIU Drugs Caused Sandy Hook And Others

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+64 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Forbes Article "Conveniently" DELETED Yesterday Claims SSRIU Drugs Caused Sandy Hook And Others

www.rumormillnews.com

In 2000, New York legislators recognized the ubiquitous and unambiguous connection between violence, especially gun violence and mass murder, and the widespread prescribed use of psychiatric drugs. Senate Bill 7035 was introduced in the New York State Senate that year requiring police agencies to report to the Department of Criminal Justice Services (DCJS) on certain crimes and suicides committed by a person who is using psychiatric drugs, including assault, homicide, sex offenses, robbery offenses, firearms and other dangerous weapons offenses, kidnapping and arson. The preamble to the bill r
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.survivalistboards.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
www.forbes.com...

+33 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Now Forbes bows to political pressure? Lawrence Hunter seemed to have written an article linking SSRI s to multiple mass murder events, just to have it pulled by ThePowersThat were.. Chaos has taken over at the MSM given that readership / views have fallen, revenues are down, and internet sites like this one seem to be able to tell the news as it is causing stories to morph from their original story line.
Now you can read a pulled story.... that has evaporated from public view about big Pharma's link to this tragedy..
Also, with Democracy Now reporting that suicides in the Military are at an all time high (higher than all combat deaths).. We have to wonder if there is a link to these drugs...
Shape your own opinion..

www.rumormillnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 16-1-2013 by R_Clark because: grammar

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

Ooooooooooo, I dunno about the suicide rates being linked to these drugs in the military, but it is shocking to see the correlation between SSRI's and Murder.

It seems more often than not, military suicide is linked to soldiers not receiving care due to their stressful duties(PTSD), Depression, remorse, so on, so on.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Already wiped from Google and Bing cache too.

Original reposted here heavenearthandman.wordpress.com...

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Everyone keep an eye out for this Lawrence Hunter guy who wrote this article...

hope he doesn't get into an 'accident'.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
just FYI:
SSRI Stories - Database with 4.800+ cases

There are MANY shootings linked to SSRIs

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Those drugs are horrible, they make you into a zombified state of your former self. I took anti-depressants, prescribed by my doctor to quite smoking, and let me tell you, those couple days I just wasn't me. Sure, it made every cigarette taste absolutely disgusting, but I felt horrible, inside and out. I can only imagine how a young child who is forced and manipulated into taking these drugs feels. And usually they don't get a say in the matter.
edit on 16-1-2013 by Putyournamehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
here's the entire article that was pulled by forbes........
oops, sorry someone got to it first.
edit on 16-1-2013 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
here's a YT about the mass shootings involving drugged kids:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
If you google search the URL, you can still find that it did exist on Forbes.

Seems ATS hates link shorteners.
goo.gl...

edit on 16-1-2013 by cetaphobic because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-1-2013 by cetaphobic because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by cetaphobic

.... and ... it's gone!

((Thanks for the screenshot))

The fact that an extreme effort on eliminating this story from public view tells much about the nature of the political purpose to which these tragedies is being put.

It also tells of the power - real life "let's change reality and rewrite history" power the mega-corporate power structure has over us in this country.

I weep for the truth... it's destruction is as brutal as any Sandy Hook....and the consequences are likely to be more such horrific tragedies.

edit on 16-1-2013 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
WOW!!!!!

So this is a huge SSRI cover up happening live and direct in full effect.

Makes ya really wonder just wtf is going on behind the scenes.

Big pharma making big moves

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I found a cached version that still works:

Google Cache
edit on 16.1.2013 by grobi77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by grobi77

Excellent find!

An interesting comment was given....

Mr. Hunter fails to mention that the The Citizens Commission on Human Rights, which claims to be “a non-profit, non-political, non-religious mental health watchdog”, is sponsored by the Church of Scientology. This in itself does not make their claims either wrong or right, but non-disclosure does taint their message.

The remainder of Mr. Hunter’s essay takes the form of “Could it be…” without providing any evidence whatsoever substantiating his implied claims. Whether this is due to an actual lack of such evidence or due to simple intellectual laziness is hard to tell.

The use of psychiatric drugs is a serious problem that deserves a more serious exposition than what Mr. Hunter has provided. Forbes, you can do better than this.

These folks in the CoS seem to surfacing all over the place.... hmmm

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Great catch.. thanks for the find...

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hijinx
reply to post by R_Clark

Ooooooooooo, I dunno about the suicide rates being linked to these drugs in the military, but it is shocking to see the correlation between SSRI's and Murder.

It seems more often than not, military suicide is linked to soldiers not receiving care due to their stressful duties(PTSD), Depression, remorse, so on, so on.

People who are taking these medication are taking them for a reason. To claim that the medications actually cause them to commit murder is ridiculous and baseless.

Maybe it has more to do with the medications not working and their condition. What is to say they wouldnt have commited the crime if they never too the medications, or how many of these medications have actually stopped people from committing crimes.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Hold on now. Let's not completely blame these drugs. I know personally of numerous success stories. I bet there are a solid % of ATS members who take SSRI's that would admit the medication has helped.
Let's look at it from a different angle. If you visit a doctor, and you show ANY signs of someone who could possibly endanger others, you're probably gonna be put on some sort of medication. So what's to blame, the medicine, or the person?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by tide88

Originally posted by Hijinx
reply to post by R_Clark

People who are taking these medication are taking them for a reason. To claim that the medications actually cause them to commit murder is ridiculous and baseless.

Maybe it has more to do with the medications not working and their condition. What is to say they wouldnt have commited the crime if they never too the medications, or how many of these medications have actually stopped people from committing crimes.

Exactly.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

...To claim that the medications actually cause them to commit murder is ridiculous and baseless....

I actually disagree, but not as much as you might think...

While it may seem baseless (and thus ridiculous) to claim it causes the tragedies.. it also seems equally ridiculous and baseless to assert the opposite. Especially to those who have witnessed the changes in behavior of those taking the drugs.

Like many things, the industry-sponsored line of refusing to make a correlation seems to call attention to the discrepancy.

Of course these drugs have a use, and some can tolerate and endure the chemical changes they engender in them.... apparently... at least by inference...not so much so for others.

This is why drugs alone should not be the "standard" "fix" for conditions that are not purely a matter of physiology.... unless we are prepared to state that "everything" is physiological.

But I digress.

The point of the OP is about Forbes and the retraction of this story. My question now is; is this a blanket refusal by MSM to entertain the idea that there may be a connection? Or is it because it is made by someone who has a Church of Scientology agenda behind his words?

It's a pity our journalists are mostly gone. I wonder what happened to them?

There is no such thing, at this date of the world's history, in America, as an independent press. You know it and I know it.

There is not one of you who dares to write your honest opinions, and if you did, you know beforehand that it would never appear in print. I am paid weekly for keeping my honest opinion out of the paper I am connected with. Others of you are paid similar salaries for similar things, and any of you who would be so foolish as to write honest opinions would be out on the streets looking for another job. If I allowed my honest opinions to appear in one issue of my paper, before twenty-four hours my occupation would be gone.

The business of the journalists is to destroy the truth, to lie outright, to pervert, to vilify, to fawn at the feet of mammon, and to sell his country and his race for his daily bread. You know it and I know it, and what folly is this toasting an independent press?

We are the tools and vassals of rich men behind the scenes. We are the jumping jacks, they pull the strings and we dance. Our talents, our possibilities and our lives are all the property of other men. We are intellectual prostitutes.

John Swinton's toast to the "Independent Press." 1880

(Source: Labor's Untold Story, by Richard O. Boyer and Herbert M. Morais, published by United Electrical, Radio & Machine Workers of America, NY, 1955/1979.)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
To the above posters.. these medications are dangerous.. specifically when mental illness isnt properly diagnosed and psychiatric meds are handed out by general practitioners, pediatricians, etc.. and prescribed by a little booklet given to them by the pharmaceutical co. There is a HUGE problem with actually diagnosing mental illness by physicians who ARE NOT qualified to do so.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join