It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gun Shop Owner Banning Obama Supporters

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
A gun shop in Norwich, New York, isn’t a fan of President Obama and he’s not afraid to show it. Two signs have been posted at the shop, one of the door, one of the sidewalk, criticizing anyone who voted for Obama or Governor Cuomo.

"The sign on the door reads ‘If you voted for President Obama or Governor Cuomo, you are not welcome in this store. Your actions have had a negative impact on the country and this business.’"

Do you think that this shop is taking the new gun laws a little to far?

Check out the full story and full scoop from WFRG:

bigfrog104.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
His loss.

Poor business man in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I'd walk right into his store with an Obama T-shirt.

What ya gonna do, brother?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Well the odds are in his favor people who voted for Obama aren't going to be NRA members or purchasing guns. So really he is advertising to Conservatives/Independents and probably gaining more business for it.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I think its a good thing, got him publicity, and people to his stores, he doesn't know who voted for Obama or not.

What it is going to do is get the government after him, he will wind up in a freak car accident, or committing suicide in the coming weeks.
edit on 16-1-2013 by scottromansky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

you actually own a obama t-shirt?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy
reply to post by DaTroof

you actually own a obama t-shirt?

LOL, no.
But I'd buy one just to wear it into this guy's store.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I wouldn't waste the 3 dollars for that shirt!

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaveWheelerWODZ
I wouldn't waste the 3 dollars for that shirt!

I would. 3 dollars is meaningless to me. Sucks to be you if 3 dollars can bust your budget.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Haha, he will probably pull a Alex Jones and shoot you, then his is shop closed. lol

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
c'mon the gun stores, and the gun manufactures are making record profits. this is the best thing that could of happened for their businesses

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by DaveWheelerWODZ

"The sign on the door reads ‘If you voted for President Obama or Governor Cuomo, you are not welcome in this store. Your actions have had a negative impact on the country and this business.’"

Sounds like a childish thing to do , the customer is always right even if they voted for the opposition plus he's having a negative effect on his own business by excluding certain customers .

I'd take his license to sell firearms away as to me he sounds unstable

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
There were a lot of gun owners who erroneously believed another AWB would never happen, that nobody would try to place nonsensical limits on what they could own and that consciously chose to ignore Obama's anti-gun positions and statements and voted for him.

I'd be pretty pissed too as a shop owner.

What good is "I told you so!" when the bans come down and regs hit and criminals are made of all of us for having done nothing to anyone?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Doods shop

dood can do what
he wants, He Reserves that Right

and you'd be surprised
how many Obama supporters
are out buying guns right now

Oh the Hypocrisy

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Just because some foolishly believed Romney would serve a first term in the same Royal/Regal way Obama is taking his second term (Re-election to preen for makes ALL the difference in my opinion) doesn't mean he ought to be shutting the door on those folks.

The ones he REALLY wants to kick out are the people still thinking of guns as evil objects with intent all their own. Those are the mental midgets who won't cross his door anyway...for fear of whats inside.

I say he ought to EMBRACE former Obama supporters who, a few weeks LATE perhaps, have realized the depth of trouble we're in. The man hasn't even taken the Oath for this second term ...and we're ALREADY in a position of hearing people talk about Revolt and Civil unrest. umm.. Good God, Fail in neon before the term even begins. That's a record setter......so I say he ought to recall we're all AMERICANS and not righties and lefties. Just Americans...and we're all about to suffer together. Who voted what doesn't mean squat on payday...if you even have one.
edit on 16-1-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

You do realize that a store is not public property, right? He can just have you arrested for trespassing if you don't leave. Grow Up.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Good for them. For every Obama supporter they piss off, they will have 10 2nd amendment supporters going out of their way to shop at that store.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by MJZoo
reply to post by DaTroof

You do realize that a store is not public property, right? He can just have you arrested for trespassing if you don't leave. Grow Up.

You know the police wouldn't show up just for that. I would have to actually be breaking a law. It's not trespassing to walk into a store.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof

reply to post by DaTroof

You know the police wouldn't show up just for that. I would have to actually be breaking a law. It's not trespassing to walk into a store.

It is the moment you are asked to leave. I've had plenty of nuts and vagrants hauled off by the cops because they didnt leave when I asked them to.

You can go stand outside on the sidewalk if you want but you cant block the door and you cant stay inside.
edit on 16-1-2013 by thisguyrighthere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere

Originally posted by DaTroof

reply to post by DaTroof

It is the moment you are asked to leave. I've had plenty of nuts and vagrants hauled off by the cops because they didnt leave when I asked them to.

You can go stand outside on the sidewalk if you want but you cant block the door and you cant stay inside.
edit on 16-1-2013 by thisguyrighthere because: (no reason given)

You can ask me to leave all you want, but I don't have to unless I'm breaking a law.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join