It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone has to know the answer

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Hi true seekers

Ok now i dont want to get to deep into my storie here. But i have to add some of it for my question.
I trained under an adept manny years ago. Right after we split i did not understand then but he told me it was for my own good and something about what he called the watchers. Well over the years they have basicly tore my life apart to the point i stoped studing and praticing because i belive thats where they got onto my tail. Basicly the watchers as i have found out are the feds and there hypno slaves. Now my question. Why or what do they want with the people who follow one of the manny true paths to adeptship. Then maby i can finally understand why this happened to me. Its been going on for over 18 years.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
What you wnat to hear:

There going to find you, cut you into little peices and build a huge national conspiracy around your death so that you can not ever let the little secret out about Adeptship/Theosophy/Divinity.

Probably whats really happening:

The man has installed his own paranoia into you, and now your noticing little things that would normally be irrelevant.

But you never know...

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
The Bible. Read it. Understand it. Accept Him.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
You're very vague, I don't think anyone could possibly know what you're talking about.

Originally posted by jjkenobi
The Bible. Read it. Understand it. Accept Him.

I think you misunderstood, he's asking for help.
edit on 16-1-2013 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

dude this is serious. I have them so far up my #####. Its not funny. And so u know there are public orders. Witch are way diffrent in teachings then inner.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
The people i am hopeful will see this theread and even more hopefull will respond with info. Are the ones that know about the inner worlds of these schools and they would know the answers i seek.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jjkenobi

Yeah...no. I don't think you get his what he's asking. He wants help.
-

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
paranoia paranoia everybody's comin to get mee.. lol

find urself in line with the Holy Spirit.. and fear no man.. for life is eternal and may the wicked pray that they dont meet u in ur superiority on the other side. for they are unattained hatchlings whose power cannot cross the threshold of this world.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
So you think there are no watchers online? Oh, they're online. Watching.

They're also everywhere and everyone you know is really a watcher.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Funny you say that because that is basicly what happened to me. And yea i know there online this is one of there sights.
But they use he lowly powers of the astral. Just hypno. That most normal people cant resiest. They have not meditated enuf to understand a quiet consciousness and unconscious states of being. To protect themselfs from it.That being said they also dont have the ability to hide there mental imprint. Upon there subjects ether.
edit on 16-1-2013 by pathwalker777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by pathwalker777

Sorry to hear this happen to you. There is a guy who may be able to help you. He has helped others just like you.
Russ Disdar is his name. you can google his name or search through his website :shatterthedarkness.net
In there I remember seeing the information that will help you. There are not a lot of people who are familiar with your circumstance but this guy has been dealing with it for decades. I Hope this helps

edit on 16-1-2013 by OldSchoolMom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

More detail would probably help us help you a bit more. But here's my take anyway. As I've been a conspiracy buff for a while now, I've noticed over the years that when you concentrate on one certain aspects of a particular subject you start to notice things that seem pertinent to the subject in question. You start associating due to similarities and not pertinence. Connecting non-existent dots with invisible lines if you will. It sounds to me that you need to step back a bit and cleans the thought process.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Well its a good bet someone somewhere is watching this site, and others like it.

/shrug

OP, even in the days before 'the feds', adepts had to face challenges like yours. I'm not convinced its actual feds doing it. To put it in Buddhist terms, Mara is f*cking with you. To put it in Jungian terms, the archetype of the trickster is activated in your psyche. It comes with the territory. Ride it out. That's my two cents, take it or leave it.

www.amazon.com...

edit on 16-1-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

Na its the feds had them ask me about astra projection and other stuff about a year ago. Then they brought me someone to teach. Not driectly like a test. To see if i was ummm psychic. The guy they brought was on the dark path so i played dumb. But i have been thru massive amount of crap because of them. Trust me whats happenig to me is very real. I have even been warned on the astral. Yes i astral priject. But even there i belive because of lack of contact with old teachers. There. That maby i am being watched there as well? I have even reached out to other orders and it seems when the people that are on my a## show up everyone scatters

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by pathwalker777
Why or what do they want with the people who follow one of the manny true paths to adeptship.

Well, assuming for the sake of argument that you are correct in your interpretation of events, then what they want is what people have always wanted. Power.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Why or what do they want with the people who follow one of the manny true paths to adeptship. Then maby i can finally understand why this happened to me. Its been going on for over 18 years.

This Watcher business sounds like serious stuff!

18 years of this, you say?

You should take refuge at the nearest adult education center...
Plan on being there for about 3 months, working on your spelling the whole time.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

People have been lying about you, you'll have to take all the blame with all of your body. There has been truth spread around about you you don't need to bother about it being spilled, in this truth is the lie. I could not post the last without the first. When you are lucky, read full sentence before panicing, you will not be harmed, but the harm will not come physicaly from people. I suppose things from the past keep coming up, this can be not the case. You have not been understood for years? Like an outlaw being forced to become.. I'll say it with these words, you don't fit both sides.

You are saved, have a great day.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

If you make it to the enth degree of understanding and realize the power latent within yourself, and develop that power into a mind weapon toward them, then they are in danger of losing their power.. That is why they fear exposure. Once they have been exposed you can use that knowledge and power that is You and your inheritance to defeat them and pronounce their judgement. The reason that you see some UFO move erratically is they fear that some have already developed that power and so they move to avoid the focus of that power. Ever notice that when you see a UFO that it almost senses that it has been seen.

What was the connection of ark of the covenant with man?

The watchers are watching to see who is close to understanding the man/god connection.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I think that if anyone could seriously help you they would insist on knowing what you are on because whatever it is, and I suspect it is weed, it is obviously affecting your psyche. The interesting question is why is it having this particular effect and that is the question you should be asking.
edit on 16-1-2013 by Shema because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shema
I think that if anyone could seriously help you they would insist on knowing what you are on because whatever it is, and I suspect it is weed, it is obviously affecting your psyche. The interesting question is why is it having this particular effect and that is the question you should be asking.
edit on 16-1-2013 by Shema because: (no reason given)

Maybe I missed it, but, where is the indication that marijuana caused the OP's delusions (imo)?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join